(Xbox)MortisedGuide

A Secret Or Easter Egg I discovered in Asylum.

So I was on my enforcer character on Xbox playing in asylum to joker tickets (For some reason I never got the 300 joker tickets for doing challenges in baylan since I remember if you at least got some done instead of getting to bronze you get the tickets.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/mortisedguide/video/56642540
I guess a mentally ill or insane patient is locked behind her door singing. I'm now noticing this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

theres a ton of environmental sounds/discussions in each district

im glad they seem to have been kept in the new engine

1 minute ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
oh
an easter egg would be like if she said RTW was secretly controlling the asylum

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
8 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
oh
an easter egg would be like if she said RTW was secretly controlling the asylum
I wonder who was that talking.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

Some of the best tertiary story telling comes from those random district audios.
  • Like 2

I've never heard that !!! it's interesting !!!

Yes . on PC this is also present. but my tactics of the game do not allow me to notice such things. )

Edited by Yood

Asylum is creepy as fudge. The whole place has really messed up audio, and not just the weird ghostly sounds or talking from behind closed doors, some rooms have almost no audio coming in from the outside even when the doors are open, as if they've been sound proofed, other rooms you can hear stuff from across the map, then there's the weird places that just echo or the sound are muffled, it is such a creepy place to camp in, no wonder most people just run around, anything to not be alone in there. 

Edited by KnifuWaifu

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i remember years ago standing listening to two people arguing about something.. Cant remember what it was though. It was behind a closed door. Must have lasted for about 10 minutes. Im going to go play and screenshot the exact door 🙂

Here we go

1SuGEIP.jpg Edited by Seedy
adding photo

9 hours ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

So I was on my enforcer character on Xbox playing in asylum to joker tickets (For some reason I never got the 300 joker tickets for doing challenges in baylan since I remember if you at least got some done instead of getting to bronze you get the tickets.

I guess a mentally ill or insane patient is locked behind her door singing. I'm now noticing this. 

Already covered this on the old forums. There's other voices like 30 seconds of just screaming
(damn i love asylum)
Mission districts has Sangres (payday 2) as the background voices.
And some voices, are chuckle worthy. 

Not technically a Easter egg, just a part of the game like the joker ammo voice lines.

Actual Easter egg? Double b's belly tattoo , The secret desk and computer on one of the rooftops. That spray in one of the mission districts i showed on forums that got ninja patched out then put back in after coywolf came out and Every time they change the description for the snowball launcher those are Easter eggs.

Edited by Zolerox

There are many more such voices in the asylum. Go and finde the other voices, maybe they have a message where the treasure is hidden.

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:
Already covered this on the old forums. There's other voices like 30 seconds of just screaming
(damn i love asylum)

Not technically a Easter egg, just a part of the game like the joker ammo voice lines.

Actual Easter egg? Double b's belly tattoo , The secret desk and computer on one of the rooftops. That spray in one of the mission districts i showed on forums that got ninja patched out then put back in after coywolf came out and Every time they change the description for the snowball launcher those are Easter eggs.

Another easter egg is the pervert tattoo on Violet Prentiss. 

It does require a pervert action to see it, so be prepared for that

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:
The secret desk and computer on one of the rooftops.

iirc, it used to be for Devil Dog, the enf contact for anyone who doesn't know, until they moved him... I think...

8 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:
iirc, it used to be for Devil Dog, the enf contact for anyone who doesn't know, until they moved him... I think...

nah it was fumanchu's office

17 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

It's an asylum...  This isn't exactly what you'd call an Easter egg.

Except for the fact that it's abandoned and no one should be in there, or at least alive.

When xbox users think they found something new and post it on the forum...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

no. I mean tiggs desk you can only get to by glitching to the roof (client side glitch)

3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

When xbox users think they found something new and post it on the forum...

Goddamn *Points fucking atac to head*
Could you not? Sound like you hate consoles so fucking badly. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:
9 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

no. I mean tiggs desk you can only get to by glitching to the roof (client side glitch)
Oh
are we talking about Asylum still?

7 hours ago, Sergsininia said:
Oh
are we talking about Asylum still?
nope.

And not really a easter egg but i found it while testing "Tiptoe's Ntec" Can be destroyed.

this is the PRINCIPLE !!! interesting topic !! find ALL the Easter eggs.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:15 AM, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

edit the topic name   A SECRET OR EASTER EGG I DISCOVERED .

On 7/26/2018 at 10:20 AM, Zolerox said:
(damn i love asylum)

30s screaming? lmao

(pretty sure apb is older than pd2 btw)

didn't know about the others, cool Edited by neophobia