Regenance

Have some questions

Tell me please, I have seen few streamers around having that insanely aim which their mouse isn't even moving, jumping with NTECs getting all those shots. but I? well. I miss those shots even tho I aim properly, I spray players but getting all those ghost shots, I don't think there is any difference between us, but the only thing is? how...... like. 144hz monitors doesn't make any difference, I'm with GTX 1080ti , 32GB RAM and Ryzen AMD 7 1700X with 3.9 and still the game runs like potato hows that players doing over 20-0 when I do maybe 7-1 or 10-4 when I rush and not playing smartly.. the thing that I meant in this thread that how the hell do I fix all those fps drops and shuttering, how do I fix my smart mouse to work properly in-game like others (pro players  - I got Logitech G703) and how the hell people aim that straight.

practice i guess.

tbh it takes a while to get used to the stuttering and fps drops.

majority of the people who bother to stream the game have played for a while

12 hours ago, Regenance said:

Tell me please, I have seen few streamers around having that insanely aim which their mouse isn't even moving, jumping with NTECs getting all those shots. but I? well. I miss those shots even tho I aim properly, I spray players but getting all those ghost shots, I don't think there is any difference between us, but the only thing is? how...... like. 144hz monitors doesn't make any difference, I'm with GTX 1080ti , 32GB RAM and Ryzen AMD 7 1700X with 3.9 and still the game runs like potato hows that players doing over 20-0 when I do maybe 7-1 or 10-4 when I rush and not playing smartly.. the thing that I meant in this thread that how the hell do I fix all those fps drops and shuttering, how do I fix my smart mouse to work properly in-game like others (pro players  - I got Logitech G703) and how the hell people aim that straight.

I was watching golf on TV the other day and those guys hit all their shots so far and straight. Me? My ball slices off into the woods sometimes. I misread the greens all the time when I play. The guys on TV can shoot a 68 on some really hard courses. I am happy to break 90 on my local course. I have tried using the best balls, the best clubs, hell...I even bought the best shoes. I searched high and far for an answer to how they can hit the ball so well I am some terrible bum when I play. I then realized it.

They are better than me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Know your strengths and weakness.

I'ma  player with 310ms ping in eu. I'm from asia. My pc pushes around 45-50fps.

Playing with shotguns and snipers are my weakness. 

Obeya rifle, star and smg are my strengths. I can use a ntec decent enough. But never been a good player with it. I can play wisp pretty good. It doesnt gimme the feel of a sniper, i think it as a obeya rifle and play.

You cannot beat a river into submission. You have to surrender to its current and use its power as your own.

Edited by Defibrillator

7 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

I was watching golf on TV the other day and those guys hit all their shots so far and straight. Me? My ball slices off into the woods sometimes. I misread the greens all the time when I play. The guys on TV can shoot a 68 on some really hard courses. I am happy to break 90 on my local course. I have tried using the best balls, the best clubs, hell...I even bought the best shoes. I searched high and far for an answer to how they can hit the ball so well I am some terrible bum when I play. I then realized it.

They are better than me.

That's idiotic comparison when it comes to APB, I'm playing for over six years in total, I know how the game works, I know how to play, it's not they're good, they just cheat. there are streamers whom cheating hard and doesn't even hiding it, all those kids with their cheats on shooting like lasers while I got recoil even tho I'm controlling it still remains the same.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Regenance said:
7 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

They are better than me.

That's idiotic comparison when it comes to APB, I'm playing for over six years in total, I know how the game works, I know how to play, it's not they're good, they just cheat. there are streamers whom cheating hard and doesn't even hiding it, all those kids with their cheats on shooting like lasers while I got recoil even tho I'm controlling it still remains the same.
If you have already decided, that the problem is that people who are better than you with their NTECs cheat - why on earth do you come here to ask how you can fix your hardware?
No FPS- and/or mouse-fixes will make you play like a cheater?
  • Like 1

here i had a whole little paragraph written with some performance boost tips but then i realized this was just a thread whining about cheaters 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:
If you have already decided, that the problem is that people who are better than you with their NTECs cheat - why on earth do you come here to ask how you can fix your hardware?
No FPS- and/or mouse-fixes will make you play like a cheater?

No, I was complicated with the sensitivity and graphics while I see streamers and others play like they got laser-gun and NASA PC.

3 minutes ago, Regenance said:

No, I was complicated with the sensitivity and graphics while I see streamers and others play like they got laser-gun and NASA PC.

Yes, that's indeed what you asked in your OP:

21 hours ago, Regenance said:

...the thing that I meant in this thread that how the hell do I fix all those fps drops and shuttering, how do I fix my smart mouse to work properly in-game like others (pro players  - I got Logitech G703) and how the hell people aim that straight.

However, your own conclusion later is this thread is that people with laser-aim cheat:

1 hour ago, Regenance said:
I'm playing for over six years in total, I know how the game works, I know how to play, it's not they're good, they just cheat. there are streamers whom cheating hard and doesn't even hiding it, all those kids with their cheats on shooting like lasers while I got recoil even tho I'm controlling it still remains the same.
  • Like 1

Streamer = Cheater

No exceptions no talks back no refuses it is like it is and noone will change this
smoothaimbots ESP radarhacks on second screen or in overwolf etc. they always use it and they will always use it

i am very good at this game i can kill cheater multiply times but no in open area or not even jumping but using some secret messing around technics to get advantage over normal player who use hacks.

one good point in this game is that u can even no cheater while u play without cheats BUT if u meed person like "me" in game who use cheats than u are done no chances to kill player like this if he uses this staff + aimlocking you

so to not get banned fast almost all streamers uses smooth aimbot or they just use radar hack to know where enemies are so to prepare to encounter easier than normally

maybe u will like this use 1920x1080 ressolution set ud DPI to 1400 and ingame set sensivity to 5-6 in windows set something similar to 5-6 like from left side and u will get my settings ingame (im at last at 60% time aim like god no misses but there are this 40% where i cant even aim at enemy donno why

Edited by TheSxW
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Regenance said:

here are a few tips,
it's usually not about what you have for a graphics card or how good your computer is you have to look out for you, if you are unfocused you will not play well, drink a coffee or something for your focus, go for a walk before you play Apb, have a good day before you play such a game. This is also for everyone so a streamer who hits everything has days where he does not hits anymore, put you in his situation he has 100-200 spectators and would like to offer you something and that will help him to play well, to focus and to get everything out of it.
my computer is not really good, but still i have days to think i am invincible in the game (21 K / 4 D against full gold enemies), mostly because i drank a coffee or just had a good day.
maybe luck also plays a role, whether you get "fake" gold or really good players.

instead of always looking at your computer and improving it, do something for yourself, you'll see after a good day, your enemies turn over by themselves :classic_laugh: dazzled by your energy that you radiate.

I hope it is readable.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

Streamer = Cheater

No exceptions no talks back no refuses it is like it is and noone will change this
smoothaimbots ESP radarhacks on second screen or in overwolf etc. they always use it and they will always use it

i am very good at this game i can kill cheater multiply times but no in open area or not even jumping but using some secret messing around technics to get advantage over normal player who use hacks.

one good point in this game is that u can even no cheater while u play without cheats BUT if u meed person like "me" in game who use cheats than u are done no chances to kill player like this if he uses this staff + aimlocking you

so to not get banned fast almost all streamers uses smooth aimbot or they just use radar hack to know where enemies are so to prepare to encounter easier than normally

maybe u will like this use 1920x1080 ressolution set ud DPI to 1400 and ingame set sensivity to 5-6 in windows set something similar to 5-6 like from left side and u will get my settings ingame (im at last at 60% time aim like god no misses but there are this 40% where i cant even aim at enemy donno why

1uWWs93.gif
  • Like 1

Lots of trash disappeared after BE but now nearly 2 months later  they are all back. It took them awhile to get their sh.t updated.
Everyday on baylan EU there are people going 15-1 or something like that.  I find it unlikely you can die once in 10 minutes considering how many hvrs, obeyas and obirs are camping from roofs.
BE is banning btw. kek

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheSxW said:

Streamer = Cheater

Woah, u call me a cheater???:classic_ohmy:

What have I done to you? 😞

11 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:
Woah, u call me a cheater???:classic_ohmy:

What have I done to you? 😞
you see i can 😉
as i could tell aimlocking etc
Edited by TheSxW

3 hours ago, Sayori said:

I find it unlikely you can die once in 10 minutes considering how many hvrs, obeyas and obirs are camping from roofs.

Them damn HP hacks amirite?

> 32Gb

This one is irrelevant because the game's engine is so old that it cannot use more than 2Gb anyway. It would be fine with 6-8Gb RAM.

If you experience stuttering then it's most likely the result of multiple re-logs from different accounts and characters - just restart the game and log in with your desired toon.

56 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
4 hours ago, Sayori said:

I find it unlikely you can die once in 10 minutes considering how many hvrs, obeyas and obirs are camping from roofs.

Them damn HP hacks amirite?
Who's even talking about "hp hacks"... I mean how easy it so avoid dying when you have ESP on.
I'm terrible and although there are times I can get to 10-1 by pure luck, then I get hvr'd. But when you consistently go 15-1 and so it just rings the bell.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sayori said:
Who's even talking about "hp hacks"... I mean how easy it so avoid dying when you have ESP on.
I'm terrible and although there are times I can get to 10-1 by pure luck, then I get hvr'd. But when you consistently go 15-1 and so it just rings the bell.
Imagine trying to keep track of all those hitboxes running around lmfao

Just now, CookiePuss said:
3 minutes ago, Sayori said:
Imagine trying to keep track of all those hitboxes running around lmfao
Keep track? You don't have to keep track, you just have to know where long-ranger aids is.
As of keeping track, you can get an alert when someone is aiming at you...you can even get a traceline from their location to you. It's really not that hard.

Just now, Sayori said:
Keep track? You don't have to keep track, you just have to know where long-ranger aids is.
As of keeping track, you can get an alert when someone is aiming at you...you can even get a traceline from their location to you. It's really not that hard.
5ABJq3h.gif