Regenance

The state of the game in the past 8 years

So I have been all through the game since 2011, been a vet player started playing somewhere near the start of the OBT. saw everything that has passed in this game, been here since Jericho from G1 was the team leader, used to do fun in the game and obviously was good days, than Tiggs took over and eventually LO bought the company with it's related games. Although the state of the game is the trash of the trash and let me explain what's the issue with the game now.

Strongest weapon: NTEC - You can simply run, spray, jump, spray, move, spray, spray and what else. what you shouldn't do IN A FUCKING REAL AK. it's heavy af.
Cheaters: I'm not saying there are too many like they used to be before, but there are still remain cheaters within the game as they seem to not be afraid from 2 anticheat which seems to not do something. and don't tell me "Get good, You're not skilled enough, Remove the game" I'm a pro player within Rainbow Six Siege, used to play daily on ESL tournaments was playing in Europe cup once but this game is still broken as hell, broken from the toe to his head.
LO related things: Well, I congratulate you for purchasing the game whatsoever, but letting a mobile developer playing with a PC game engine which is older than my grand grandma, and know nothing but still things takes time which is basically making us getting raged that nothing's been done, well. I hope things will get change any soon because I'm not going to install the game once again until things getting fixed here. And I tell you whats going on, why not getting small things changed like the GUI or anything that will prove us that you're even trying to do something to change the state of the game for good? And I'm not telling you this because I hate the game, I love you guys for what you are, you are different from others but still something that I fear is that you will be the same as G1 making promises but never do what you promise. 

So basically, it's just another rage thread. nothing else. just throwing my shit on the post to let you read, do whatever you want. let me know when things moving for good.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

cool story bro

tldr

N-TEC needs to be adjusted slightly, yes. Just make it bloom more when holding LMB.

Cheaters I couldn't care less about right now. BattlEye will do its job, they're implementing features one-by-one for that. One or two cheats have currently bypassed BE but the amount of players that use them is very minimal compared to earlier this year. Of course no anticheat will ever be perfect, especially in a game like APB that gives so many unique game tactics.

LO may be a company that's most experienced in creating mobile games and such but they're not dumb. They've been looking at hiring back some of the old developers even way back under RTW who actually know what to do with this game's Frankentein'd engine. Things ARE being done. Bare in mind they've only been here for 2 months. Progress on the engine upgrade will begin by the end of this month I believe, and then it shouldn't be too long until that's all done.

29 minutes ago, Regenance said:

and don't tell me "Get good, You're not skilled enough, Remove the game" I'm a pro player within Rainbow Six Siege, used to play daily on ESL tournaments was playing in Europe cup once but this game is still broken as hell, broken from the toe to his head.

So basically, it's just another rage thread. nothing else. just throwing my shit on the post to let you read, do whatever you want. let me know when things moving for good.

Ego = 1/(knowledge)

to dislecksick for thes.

@Regenance things are moving good bud.. If you can do better get your million pounds out, buy the game from LO and DO IT YOUR SELF!
  Edited by Seedy
accidently hit enter?

1 hour ago, Regenance said:

So I have been all through the game since 2011, been a vet player started playing somewhere near the start of the OBT. saw everything that has passed in this game, been here since Jericho from G1 was the team leader, used to do fun in the game and obviously was good days, than Tiggs took over and eventually LO bought the company with it's related games. Although the state of the game is the trash of the trash and let me explain what's the issue with the game now.

Strongest weapon: NTEC - You can simply run, spray, jump, spray, move, spray, spray and what else. what you shouldn't do IN A FUCKING REAL AK. it's heavy af.
Cheaters: I'm not saying there are too many like they used to be before, but there are still remain cheaters within the game as they seem to not be afraid from 2 anticheat which seems to not do something. and don't tell me "Get good, You're not skilled enough, Remove the game" I'm a pro player within Rainbow Six Siege, used to play daily on ESL tournaments was playing in Europe cup once but this game is still broken as hell, broken from the toe to his head.
LO related things: Well, I congratulate you for purchasing the game whatsoever, but letting a mobile developer playing with a PC game engine which is older than my grand grandma, and know nothing but still things takes time which is basically making us getting raged that nothing's been done, well. I hope things will get change any soon because I'm not going to install the game once again until things getting fixed here. And I tell you whats going on, why not getting small things changed like the GUI or anything that will prove us that you're even trying to do something to change the state of the game for good? And I'm not telling you this because I hate the game, I love you guys for what you are, you are different from others but still something that I fear is that you will be the same as G1 making promises but never do what you promise. 

yeah let’s pile more band aid fixes on top of the pile of shit that apb is instead of fixing the underlying problems first

why can’t you rage vocally, to yourself, in private

post about ntec being op, yet theirs a gun called the obeya in the game.

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

What is worst is that i will never get back those 4 seconds spent trying to understand what he tried to say.

ironic

8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

What is worst is that i will never get back those 4 seconds spent trying to understand what he tried to say.

Too ironic was just raging my way out from all those broken things that are currently in-game. Sorry if you took it too personally.

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

ironic

2 hours ago, Regenance said:

And I tell you whats going on, why not getting small things changed like the GUI or anything that will prove us that you're even trying to do something to change the state of the game for good?

lol give them some time will ya? how long has it been like a month or two? i get it you're tired of the content drought and so am i, but atleast be grateful someone bought this old granny of ours, the game could've be shut down by now instead Edited by K3i
  • Thanks 1