When will they fix the second chance ban wave if those logging to the trade banned accounts? or never

5 hours ago, EIm0 said:

When will they fix the trade banned accounts? or never

Well this should be put on the back burner till most of the main priorities are finished. 

They are years over due on promises made years ago. 

They need to fix so many things, and right now they are refusing to fix anything. 

(refusing) as in ignoring players and not communicating since the ama. 

They have to fix the car, the parts are just laying there, they need to fix MM so a 

Gold player is rarely mixed into missions with regular players, and visa versa where 

regular players are rarely vs Gold or having gold TM. 

They need to fix the servers so that latency is not an issue, and players cannot use 

lag bots or lagging exploits to lag the players in the district. 

They need to add content, as in contacts, cross district joker jobs and contact progression. 

So that people dont have to wait till WF is popped to work those contacts, and those 

that have finished WF or Fin and have to play on the 'other side' can do joker jobs from

either district, so that the Max rank has something to do, or reason to play.

They need to rewrite the joker pay from the jobs beings its 2024. 

Just add a zero to the award of each job, same with cash awards. 

They need an anti cheat but will never find one that will work.

They need to seriously buff most of the guns, and adjust the chart that shows 

when You click on one of your guns, to match what the gun's damage values are. 

I hit someone 5 times at little more than point blank range with slugs and he dint even flinch. 

So they have all this work to do, they aren't able to hire staff to do it, 

The trade issue is their own can of worms, they chose to open, which ended the game.

But the Regular players should not have to wait longer for all these things to be fixed till 

after they fix the trading issue. 

Of course at this point it doesn't really matter. 

On 7/26/2024 at 8:31 PM, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Is this engine update ?

listen men, I don't got any good news for you

On 7/27/2024 at 2:31 AM, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Is this engine update ?

Soon(TM)

On 7/26/2024 at 8:31 PM, ❤ MonaSux ❤ said:

Is this engine update ?

No. They updated the current engine to support 64 bit, and shutdown the console version. They also updated EAC to Epic Online Services, which means no more Windows 7 support.

It's not a complete upgrade. Most of the code is the same. Character movement bugs out when the framerate is over 128fps. Memory management seems to have 32 bit limits. The game runs poorly when there's too much memory assigned to it, and it stutters when AMD's Smart Access Memory is enabled. Input lag is higher on Windows 10. Don't expect it to feel snappy like it did on XP and 7.

On 19/6/2024 at 23:37, MageLO said:

Hola comunidad de APB: Reloaded,

Little Orbit cree en las segundas oportunidades, por lo que hemos tomado la valiente decisión de desbloquear casi todas las cuentas que se han visto violando nuestros términos de servicio en el pasado. Esperamos que todos los que han sido desbloqueados aprovechen esta oportunidad y no la desperdicien violando nuestras reglas nuevamente.

I don't know how many people were restricted, their accounts but I am sure of one thing, that the program they bought or downloaded, they still have it on a USB memory, what should be banned is not the account alone! If not, also your IP example, another example, apb was downloaded from the steam platform, notify said platform that they have a player, who is violating the rules of behavior/use of external programs, aimbot radar 3d wallhack and those things That you know better than me, so that they also block your Steam account. many would think twice before cheating

Waiting for Third Chances as a lot of the old cheaters are back using cheats. They are all fairly confident that they cant be traced. Wall hacking especially. Do we have to wait years for a ban wave again, then have them all re-instated after a few months.

On 7/17/2024 at 11:57 AM, Hexerin said:

You definitely were not banned for refusing to play against opposition that you consider to be cheating.

Yeah your right I supposegly got banned for a $1,500 chargeback apparently. Who the fuck spends $1,500 on a dead game and then I guess disputes the charges or something like that LMAO TOTAL BS

5 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Yeah your right I supposegly got banned for a $1,500 chargeback apparently. Who the fuck spends $1,500 on a dead game and then I guess disputes the charges or something like that LMAO TOTAL BS

often times its people who have gotten banned on one account
"oh yeah well Im taking my money back" 
then they find out that all their accounts are now banned

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

often times its people who have gotten banned on one account
"oh yeah well Im taking my money back" 
then they find out that all their accounts are now banned

LOL I would like to take my $3,000+ back not just $1,500 of it, but thing is its not possible after 10 years to begin with genius. You tell me one finacial institution that lets you dispute a 10 year old charge or will give you a refund on a 10 year old purchace. OMFG. Did you graduate 5th grade?

Edited by MistyRayne

4 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

LOL I would like to take my $3,000+ back not just $1,500 of it, but thing is its not possible after 10 years to begin with genius. You tell me one finacial institution that lets you dispute a 10 year old charge or will give you a refund on a 10 year old purchace. OMFG. Did you graduate 5th grade?

I did. Thats where I learned not to steal and lie.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I did. Thats where I learned not to steal and lie.

Wait are you calling me a theif and a liar? Its your boss or company that is the theif and liar and I got proof.

Edited by MistyRayne

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Wait are you calling me a theif and a liar? Its your boss or company that is the theif and liar and I got proof.

I in no way work for LO. Im just another goofball player. Same as you.

Edited by CookiePuss

I haven't even seen this thread at all (seriously, PLEASE UPDATE the list of who is considered an 'admin' for the 'admin tracker' purposes).

And I just wanted to get this in but:

even though even I had my doubts here and there about the legitimacy of other players, I really do admire this approach from Little Orbit.

I do in no way endorse cheats or the like, but I'm looking at this decision from the standpoint of the many messages of people claiming they have been 'unfairly' banned.

This was a bold move, and one I can respect.

Though I hate wrongdoers walking free, I am certain that if they go wrong again in the future that they will be apprehended accordingly.

After hearing about the 13/th14th gen Intel CPUs being unstable and leading to false bans, I now understand why Little Orbit had doubts with EAC. I still don't get unbanning everyone, including those manually banned for cheating, but maybe support was just as garbage as Gamersfirst's support and didn't bother including notes with their bans. Maybe they lost access to the old report system when they switched to Zendesk.

2 hours ago, BlatMan said:

After hearing about the 13/th14th gen Intel CPUs being unstable and leading to false bans, I now understand why Little Orbit had doubts with EAC. I still don't get unbanning everyone, including those manually banned for cheating, but maybe support was just as garbage as Gamersfirst's support and didn't bother including notes with their bans. Maybe they lost access to the old report system when they switched to Zendesk.

i used a 13900kf from dec 2022 to april 2024 (had the oxidation issue,blue screens,crashing,degradation etc) never got banned, must've put several thousand hours into apb during that time aswell. a lot of EAC banned had it coming tbh

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2024 at 2:38 AM, ninjarrrr said:

i used a 13900kf from dec 2022 to april 2024 (had the oxidation issue,blue screens,crashing,degradation etc) never got banned, must've put several thousand hours into apb during that time aswell. a lot of EAC banned had it coming tbh

i understand why, to re-ignight the servers, boost the population etc... But the banning needs to be more hands on and as a customer, myself and others want to see some sort of feedback on the bannings. The AMA was good and quelled many fears. But i am still running into cheaters with all the same cheats. It was fun for the last few weeks, but this week its started to slip with cheaters etc.. Not just new accounts but full level gold clans with railguns in their pockets.

On 8/27/2024 at 3:38 AM, ninjarrrr said:

Argumentum ad ignorantiam

• Like 1