On 6/25/2024 at 12:32 AM, Bruhd101 said:

what if I am using a weapon that isn't really in the meta category but am trying

Then you are trying within limits.

Merged.

On 6/25/2024 at 7:17 AM, Nagletz said:

Looks like me as well lol... at the end still have to switch to meta, lord forgive me.

I've had people taunt me one match, i'd been using like Odin series against a meta comp (maybe 10 kills or so total with more deaths). Opp decided to taunt and call me bad. Next match, changed to meta, had the same ones crying hacker (20+kills and sub 10 deaths).

Look, if i'm "playing bad" its either been a while since I've played, an off day, or I'm using "fun" weapons to nerf myself so I can get weapon roles done, and not 100% pubstomp enemies. But when someone decides to push that button. Ooooh boooy!

• Like 1

Only feedback I'd have for this kind of feature is: Remove the feature, because this game can't handle anything bigger than 4v4. It completely breaks balance, and makes missions effectively impossible to win as the attacking side. If people want to have large-scale team deathmatch, we already have a mode for that called Fight Club. People can go there and play that nonsense.

• Like 2

Even if the matches are perfectly skill balanced-these attack/defend stages will always be frustratin.Removin them and keepin only the last stage can be a interesting change.Is radical but still..ofc even the last stages needs improvements(adjustin time,score points,balancing locations)

Edited by TheMessiah

11 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Even if the matches are perfectly skill balanced-these attack/defend stages will always be frustratin.Removin them and keepin only the last stage can be a interesting change.Is radical but still..ofc even the last stages needs improvements(adjustin time,score points,balancing locations)

Big blue truck tug of war 😧

3 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Big blue truck tug of war 😧

That mission wouldn't be so bad if the truck didn't respawn. Imagine if you had to repair the truck instead, but it can only be repaired moving below a certain speed. . Give everyone a blow torch. Instead of exploding, it catches on fire and quickly damages anyone inside it, to prevent people from hiding in it. Maybe only give points while the vehicle is moving.