Keshi

I don't get this community sometimes

5 hours ago, Keshi said:

People complained that G1 didn't interact with their playerbase. Thats an issue (well ofc it is)
We have people now trying to interact with their community and wants to stream the game and have fun (People are still hating)

What should the staffs do, live in social and stream "free 3d glasses" all day? or will that be a problem too because an ex-cheater has a chance of winning a 3d glass as well or something?

The fact remains, cheated.

There is no forgive and forget around here sunshine.
  • Like 1

Just now, iPlumbum said:

In the district chats there were quite a few who did the opposite of you , that they did forgive the cheaters who learned their lesson and moved on from holding grudges
There's also a thread started by one who admitted to it and apologized
It's just a difference of opinions I guess
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

It's just people with the same mindset as modern SJWs.  All they want is something to complain about.  They don't care what the end result is, as long as they get attention for complaining.  If they find the littlest shred of something they don't necessarily agree with they cling onto that for dear life and try to get as much attention as possible and flat out refuse anyone else's opinion, and in a lot of cases even facts.  When these people get all up in arms about little shit like what happened on stream they either don't understand or care that this is exactly what happened with the old G1 team.  At first they came in all bright faced and optimistic with frequent communication, the community treated them like shit for little things, it decreased the motivation for the team, they started making bigger mistakes, entire community turned on them, they stopped caring, no communication for months at a time, maybe a content release here and there, used the engine upgrade as an excuse to drag us along and keep supporting the game despite their poor performance, they ran out of funds, fired most of the team and eventually sold the company off to be someone else's problem.  I'm happy Androvald and Majik are still here though.

Now here comes Little Orbit.  They're currently in the bright faced optimistic stage, but they fully acknowledge the fact that there's some serious issues with the game.  Let's not let them get to stage 2, which is a lack of motivation due to constant abuse over little mistakes.  If Little Orbit takes the same path as the old G1 team did, the same people will be the ones to complain about it.  They bought a game that has been broken since it's original release 8 years ago.  The game itself is going to be partially to blame for a lot of mistakes that will happen in the future just because of how broken it is.  Mistakes are bound to happen, so lets maybe show a little sympathy when they do?  To me it seems like buying a car that had a few obvious dents in it with the intention to pop out the dents and get it on the road again, and then finding out the frame is rusted beyond repair, and then everyone hates you.

pretty much this, like SJWs, they feel the need to ruin everything over something they disagree with so nobody has can have fun with it.

6 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

that seems to be the way people around here like it though. Toxic to the very very end. There are some really good guys and gals around here but one bad apple spoils the whole damn bunch (to quote Axle Rose). APB was made to be a community game for fun. Not to drive people to the edge of sanity and then.. some little toxic wanker (anonymously) pushes a wee bit more.

7 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

flaws isnt the best example here since afaik he admitted to cheating, but theres a lot of people who dont seem to be inclined to "forgive" anyone unbanned by orbit despite the repeated info that ff bans were pretty hit or miss

2 minutes ago, Seedy said:
11 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

that seems to be the way people around here like it though. Toxic to the very very end. There are some really good guys and gals around here but one bad apple spoils the whole damn bunch (to quote Axle Rose). APB was made to be a community game for fun. Not to drive people to the edge of sanity and then.. some little toxic wanker (anonymously) pushes a wee bit more.
Perfectly natural to remember people that screwed you over. It helps not get screwed by those people again. Cheater will always be known as a cheater. Getting unbanned and allowed to play again does not remove that stigma.

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
11 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

flaws isnt the best example here since afaik he admitted to cheating, but theres a lot of people who dont seem to be inclined to "forgive" anyone unbanned by orbit despite the repeated info that ff bans were pretty hit or miss
Correct since he is a known cheater, not a suspected cheater nor a reformed cheater. Have not seen them make an apology post or anything so why should anyone forgive someone who is not willing to repent. Edited by SelttikS

this is what happens when weebs play ur game

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
17 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Just because matt scott unbanned all 10 of their reroll accounts and now they have a bunch of high rank accounts to bypass battleeye with doesnt mean he isnt a cheater.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
18 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

True, everyone knows G1 did manual bans behind FF, but people also know who actually cheated.

I wasnt involved in the stream and all that drama with lixil, those people can voice their opinions how they wish. As i said in the thread, i turned it off immediately when I seen the players in the party.

5 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

If the staff are gonna play with streamers like kempington, ppl are gonna say omg look at em pocket gms.

If they are playing with obt/cbt veterans, ppl are gonna say omg they dont play with others.

If they play with silver district players, they complain hey they dont play with bronze dist players.

Its the same as you use explosive weps you're a noob, use percs ure a noob, use atac ur a noob, use nfas u're a noob and u shd learn to play, use condor/nano-p2w noob, yukon -fill it here-

Ppl gonna hate and complain. Its gonna happen.

this is exactly right.
If it's not one thing, it's gonna be another.

All the jealous no-names who don't get the recognition or attention they want always lash out like this over ANY reason they can come up with.

It's their way of trying to justify their feelings of jealousy/envy/spite as having an actual foundation. But it's always a double -standard and it always contradicts previous things they've said or done themselves.

Don't ever tell them life isn't fair or they'll cry.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Maybe from you, as you seem to not understand: after the amnesty, they either play right by the rules, or get banned by the new anticheat.

People like you truly fail to understand: banned players as wrong as they could be, have been amnestied, but not to free roam the game. Now with BE, people don't get the chance to any complaint about "wrongful bans" like they used to do with Fair Fight.

7 minutes ago, iodyne_ said:

this is exactly right.
If it's not one thing, it's gonna be another.

All the jealous no-names who don't get the recognition or attention they want always lash out like this over ANY reason they can come up with.

It's their way of trying to justify their feelings of jealousy/envy/spite as having an actual foundation. But it's always a double -standard and it always contradicts previous things they've said or done themselves.

Don't ever tell them life isn't fair or they'll cry.
my new sig should be this... Dude your right.

51 minutes ago, Poperon said:

Maybe from you, as you seem to not understand: after the amnesty, they either play right by the rules, or get banned by the new anticheat.

People like you truly fail to understand: banned players as wrong as they could be, have been amnestied, but not to free roam the game. Now with BE, people don't get the chance to any complaint about "wrongful bans" like they used to do with Fair Fight.
I know they've been pardoned by Little Orbit, doesn't mean the player base should agree, It doesn't make the "ex-cheater" any less of a fuzzy bunny just because LO chose to do things they way they have. 

It was their choice to cheat against the community.

LO is doing a fine job attempting to keep the population happy but this community is like the real world...SOME people will never be happy so....focus on those who shine positivity!

Edited by Danimal
  • Like 2

It's pretty obv there's a hardcore cheater circlejerk which has ALWAYS existed in this game... not saying a lot, but a dedicated few.  We know most of them. Watching 3 min of the Lixil video was enough to make anyone /w even a small amount of knowledge want to puke.  It was blatantly clear that a nice CM was being "handled" by the cheater circlejerk... and leading to the same kind of favoritism and corruption which they had going with G1 staff.  We do not need "those people" being friended to, "handling," educating or giving advice to the company's staff... WHY?  Because it is SELF-SERVING and decidedly AGAINST the best interests of the community.  It has nothing to do with helping Lixil interact with the community, and everything about circling her with the "cheater" circlejerk.... to "skew" LO's perceptions... and give them really bad advice... which is why I proposed LO do the OPPOSITE of what these guys are intending.

DON'T make "special in-game "friends" cos no one in APB is going to be an actual "friend" of any staff member... they are just going to selfishly use you for free stuff, for favors... and in the circlejerk... as a "get of of Ban/jail free card."  So don't degrade yourself by allowing their compliments and fake friendliness  manipulate you.  Rather, play anon... and help the players who get wrecked hardcore by the golds who troll in bronze who actually DO need a friend.

Better yet, LO should copy the SUCCESS of INNOVA RU.  All their GMs in-game were busy SPECTATING the cheaters to kick their patooties OUT... and not "socializing."  INNOVA RU was the BEST iteration of APB, cos very, very low cheater circlejerk... and none of the manipulative, game-playing, bs that created soooooo much hatred and toxicity and divided this community and led to false bans... and false reprieves of "friends."

9 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

Funny how g1 had GM's doing events and players trolled the.
Funny how tiggs streamed and got trolled and whatever.

It's not G1's fault that communication ended it's how players treated them. And I wonder how long it needs till LO acts the same. And then all these bad people can finally beat the Scapegoat LO for scewing up.

For me APB now turned into a social experiment and I just wanna see of LO ges the road g1 did and history repeats or if things happen different and how the bad parts of the community try to screw that up too.

other things i expect to die within the next 2 years:  Post reactions, Polls.

Pretty much. If LO fucks up and follow g1 road APB will be officially dead and fucked.  Or APB acutally gets fixed up and gets new gear.

Some people wont ever, ever forgive cheaters, and lets be real, they shouldn't be expected to be cleared of the drama that goes along with getting banned, in fact they should revel in it because every single kill/win they get they'll be re accused of cheating, which they deserve to a pretty high degree, probably shouldn't show up at the door step of the community you pissed off? like ever ? ?

As far as Lixil streaming goes, it was just a small mess that CAN just be brushed off, but isn't for some reason probably because Matt really doesn't want anything to look shady

But if you admit to cheating, i admit that i would call you gross names to your face, and if i had the power would make a mockery of it much like G1 decided, so good thing level heads are in charge it seems

35 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

It's pretty obv there's a hardcore cheater circlejerk which has ALWAYS existed in this game... not saying a lot, but a dedicated few.  We know most of them. Watching 3 min of the Lixil video was enough to make anyone /w even a small amount of knowledge want to puke.  It was blatantly clear that a nice CM was being "handled" by the cheater circlejerk... and leading to the same kind of favoritism and corruption which they had going with G1 staff.  We do not need "those people" being friended to, "handling," educating or giving advice to the company's staff... WHY?  Because it is SELF-SERVING and decidedly AGAINST the best interests of the community.  It has nothing to do with helping Lixil interact with the community, and everything about circling her with the "cheater" circlejerk.... to "skew" LO's perceptions... and give them really bad advice... which is why I proposed LO do the OPPOSITE of what these guys are intending.

DON'T make "special in-game "friends" cos no one in APB is going to be an actual "friend" of any staff member... they are just going to selfishly use you for free stuff, for favors... and in the circlejerk... as a "get of of Ban/jail free card."  So don't degrade yourself by allowing their compliments and fake friendliness  manipulate you.  Rather, play anon... and help the players who get wrecked hardcore by the golds who troll in bronze who actually DO need a friend.

Better yet, LO should copy the SUCCESS of INNOVA RU.  All their GMs in-game were busy SPECTATING the cheaters to kick their patooties OUT... and not "socializing."  INNOVA RU was the BEST iteration of APB, cos very, very low cheater circlejerk... and none of the manipulative, game-playing, bs that created soooooo much hatred and toxicity and divided this community and led to false bans... and false reprieves of "friends."

i cant wait to get flak for quoting you again

but innova GMs were hella corrupt, they gave free passes to their friends and distributed GM only items as rewards for their favorites

30 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but innova GMs were hella corrupt, they gave free passes to their friends and distributed GM only items as rewards for their favorites
1. After this I'm going to try to find a way to ignore you on forums.  2.  Do you have proof?  Or just an opinion?  3.  I played on Innova and the GMs were invisible, didn't socialize, and had one job only, spectating suspicious players, exploiters, or kicking for generally bad behavior. To my knowledge Innova didn't have the same set up as G1, with it's program of people who sat talking nonsense in Social and giving away free items. I could be mistaken but this is what we need from a Game company... them to do an impartial JOB of managing the game environment and not being friends of anyone.

1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:
1. After this I'm going to try to find a way to ignore you on forums.  2.  Do you have proof?  Or just an opinion?  3.  I played on Innova and the GMs were invisible, didn't socialize, and had one job only, spectating suspicious players, exploiters, or kicking for generally bad behavior. To my knowledge Innova didn't have the same set up as G1, with it's program of people who sat talking nonsense in Social and giving away free items. I could be mistaken but this is what we need from a Game company... them to do an impartial JOB of managing the game environment and not being friends of anyone.
i agree that we need an impartial GM group

i played on innova for a few months and no it wasnt all the GMs, or even most of them tbh, but it was enough that it was kind of offputting to me

d311dbb567442021f359ffddc4ac3275.png

button's right there if you have issues with people discussing things you say publicly

8 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:
41 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

do you have proof for the things you were saying about what you claimed from the stream about the previouss cheaters and the cm or is that just conspiracy of yours?

We're all traumatized by the treatment of this game; we need therapy.  LO needs to bring a licensed therapist (or 20) on staff.

3 hours ago, mynd said:

We're all traumatized by the treatment of this game; we need therapy.  LO needs to bring a licensed therapist (or 20) on staff.

1> LO gets a therapist for the community
2> LO starts a stream to start treating the community
3> People start circlejerking the therapist
4> The therapist gets insane, joins the community, and starts circlejerking LO

😞