Emily

Chat with Matt! April 16th 6PM UTC

Hello everyone,

We are thrilled to announce that our CEO, Matt Scott, will be hosting an AMA session on April 16th at 6 PM UTC on https://www.twitch.tv/littleorbit! This is a fantastic opportunity to ask Matt anything about anything you are you're curious about.

Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for this exciting event. We can't wait to see you there!

If you have any questions you'd like to submit in advance, please feel free to post them in this thread. We'll also be taking live questions during the AMA.

See you on the 16th!

• Like 1

Gonna go guns blazing right off the bat. 

Why was Secrets fired and what hope is there left for this game. Matt should come up with something pretty good for this one. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

going to be an interesting stream for sure! Hope we can get some good questions and answers.

Edited by Asthma

7 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Gonna go guns blazing right off the bat. 

Why was Secrets fired and what hope is there left for this game. Matt should come up with something pretty good for this one. 

secrets fired ?

yeah well matt didnt even answer what happened with selling the rights to unit game last stream so he will most likely dodge the important questions anyway lol, also you dont need to be hiring a new community manager you need a new developer hahaha just thought i'd include that

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

secrets fired ?

He was fired last month. So after that and all the silence over the last 3 months I am not letting LO off the hook.

They need to tell us whats going on.

• Like 1

- Since exact ETAs can not be given, is there a best-case-scenario estimation of when would World Consolidation ship to Live?

- Would LO do the right thing and roll back the current Match Making beta because... APB is not Apex Legends nor it should casually follow its footsteps of 3v3 matching priority?

- When would LO buff weak weapons and vehicles that might as well not exist?

- When would missions become more dynamic/random in objective locations?

any updates on the false eac bans? the current "eac appeal" doesn't work properly. 🙂❤️

• Like 3

At the time of the last stream the EAC appeals were broken and would just disappear after some time and you said you guys are working on getting it to work. At this time they are still broken and just disappear. Can we please get an update on that? A lot of innocent people, some that literally just play for car meets, lost their accounts and all the money they spent on them unfairly so it would be grat if this was of a higher priority at LO...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, klafokgm said:

any updates on the false eac bans? the current "eac appeal" doesn't work properly. 🙂❤️

This.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, klafokgm said:

1 hour ago, Senodus said:

At the time of the last stream the EAC appeals were broken and would just disappear after some time and you said you guys are working on getting it to work. At this time they are still broken and just disappear. Can we please get an update on that? A lot of innocent people, some that literally just play for car meets, lost their accounts and all the money they spent on them unfairly so it would be grat if this was of a higher priority at LO...

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

This.

As I understand it, when your appeal is denied it simply gets deleted both from EAC and Gamersfirst. So if your appeal disappears, that’s why. 

This was talked about in the LO discord with a member of staff, but it hasn’t been stated officially so take that as you will. 

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

As I understand it, when your appeal is denied it simply gets deleted both from EAC and Gamersfirst. So if your appeal disappears, that’s why. 

This was talked about in the LO discord with a member of staff, but it hasn’t been stated officially so take that as you will. 

That is not good enough. False bans are a thing. I did not believe it until people I know who have been playing for a decade got banned by EAC. 

Reason? Unknown. They tried appealing it for months. LO Support says go to EAC and appeal. EAC closes all the appeals without responding or giving a reason for the ban.

That is what you call sh#t Customer Service.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately you're not Matt Scott

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

That is not good enough.

That’s just EAC policy and they handle both the bans and the appeals. If you’ve sent an appeal then you’ve done all that can be done. 

16 minutes ago, klafokgm said:

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately you're not Matt Scott

While this info came from the Community Manager 6 days ago, I agree it would be better if Matt commented on it during the AMA. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Well the behavior from that time when Matt and Secrets were saying the system is broken, and right now, hasn't changed in any way. So there is no indication that it got fixed and works now, thus no way for us to know what's happening with that, especially without any kind of official public update from Matt for all this time

Edited by Senodus

very excited to hear more executive-speak, there's nothing more soothing than listening to words only to realize later that nothing of substance was actually said

i wonder what barely salvaged asset will be paraded on stream this time, perhaps a new clothing item that you can't apply symbols to?

• Like 2

Have no questions.This company is dead and obviously Matt cant find partners/investors so is game over.Curious to see if hes gonna tell us something anyway..

• Like 3

"exciting event" we listen to an old man make promises which he MAY uphold 1/3 of a 1/3 of a 1/3 of when pushing it to the live service. he will blame coding time management world events etc on why it isn't done maybe promise a new item that will be broken due to it being half finished by at least two teams working on the same project. oh and avoiding serious questions because your breaching some line in the EUL you did not read because it takes 2 and half hours to read the whole dam thing and it's been written in such a fashion it takes 4 collage professors and 3 lawyers to translate it into understandable English.

Did i miss anything?

• Like 3

Wake me up when Matt Scott gives a crap about fixing bugs and add back quality of life settings in-game.  

Fix or disable the sounds for gas stations, car spawners, ticket stations etc that are too loud.  Add back the ability to disable Group Vote after mission ends. Also give us the ability to block the pointless whispers saying someone gift box was opened. No one wants pointless messages like that.

11 hours ago, Nickolai said:

That is not good enough. False bans are a thing. I did not believe it until people I know who have been playing for a decade got banned by EAC. 

Reason? Unknown. They tried appealing it for months. LO Support says go to EAC and appeal. EAC closes all the appeals without responding or giving a reason for the ban.

That is what you call sh#t Customer Service.

i don't realy care who gets banned or not most of the time. but i don't beleve that everyone is banned for no reason by the program.

APB_AMA_04-16-2024.png?ex=662833c0&is=66

poor matt, the stress of running LO and doing nothing has really caught up to him, the wrinkles under his eyes say a lot lol

I've been playing on an off since 2013 and I really love this game, and I'm actually surprised it's still online. And I hope it stays online. Now most of you are gonna hate me for this! BUT.... Maybe instead of giving Matt a lot of negativity and hate, we could be supportive and come together as a community and push/help him with motivation towards either improving the game and keep updating to hopefully make it more appealing for new players (ik it's close to impossible and has been tried countless times but we can dream). Or maybe making a sequal that will use the base APB and all characters in it? I really only see those two options for the game not being sacked soon:( anyway I don't think negativity is gonna make it better. I understand ur frustration. All the empty promises and failed atempts and broken trust is hard to ignore. Trust me, I've been there too. BUT think about all the good times and how addictin... i mean how fun this game is. I would hate to see it die more than it already has. So I urge you to try and be nice and show support instead of only complaining because he probably knows ur concerns and is trying. So be constructive and give critisim instead and share your ideas in a positive light. Please. PS. NOT A PAID COMMENT. Naming & Shaming removed.    - Azukii

3 hours ago, TzickyT said:

i don't realy care who gets banned or not most of the time. but i don't beleve that everyone is banned for no reason by the program.

You won't care either till a friend you knew for a decade gets banned. 

Same for me. Did not care about these "false bans" until people I've known got banned. 

1. Is this 'Secrets' the Developer? Is He/She responsible for making the new car? 

Is there then no developer to work on 'the new car'?

When can expect a developer to put police lights on the New Car?

I believe there is considerable revenue to be made by putting 

police lights, Audio/Wheel transmission/Exhaust and Body kits for the New Car.

Is this in The Plan? When can we expect these changes?

2. The MM is not working well. The wait is too much, 

Putting low threats on a team with golds is bad. 

The gold/s have to carry the team, and the low threat will never rise

in threat because the gold will out perform and score highest.

What can be done with the MM to fix this, and or is restructuring 

the way threat is scored an option?, When can we expect change?

3. Why are NA servers crashing and or laggy, What is the issue?,

when can we expect a fix?

4. Why is there an abundance of false ban claims and yet I am still 

running into players with perfect aim, speed runners without boost, 

teleporters. To be blunt, you banned Kerry who never hacked, yet we have

hackers not being banned? What is being done to Tune EAC?

• Like 1