Sign in to follow this  
MACKxBOLAN

Mirage Petition to Dev

Developer/LO: Please Immediately code and install:

1. WHEELS and Audio Kit

2. Police Roof and Bumper Emergency Lights

3. Exhaust and Transmission Kit

We want these things Immediately as well as further full carrying kits.

How can you make a vehicle without decent Rims? This is gonna be the number 1 issue with anyone buying it.

How can this be the Only vehicle we cannot put any Police Lights on?

Other vehicles such as the Fresno also need Audio Music kits.

As You know I have several Characters and I would be interested in buying the Mirage for at least 3 more characters.

However I will not purchase further Mirage's unless the kits and lighting are available.

I had heard the vehicle was lacking wheels but was flabbergasted to see that none of my lights

fit, and not even default police lights. I mean c'mon man.

I invite the community to comment on the mirage issue or any other vehicle related opinions

so that if enough of Us comment, LO will install the kits. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

As You know I have several Characters and I would be interested in buying the Mirage for at least 3 more characters.

there’s always another sucker 

53 minutes ago, vsb said:

Buy packs or don't buy anything. whole game is p2w even if you loudly say it isn't all the good stuff is behind a paywall

51 minutes ago, vsb said:

I knew it sucked going into it, but if they don't give me my kits I won't let em sucker me 3 more times

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

We want these things Immediately

no what i want is a cheat free game with active GM's that has new content that makes the game fun again, not some half-baked vehicle.

they'll just rework some vegas sounds in audacity and sell it for 15$ anyway

id rather give my money to amazon, and I hate bezos.

Edited by iRawwwN

The fact that you're not even able to put any sorts of police equipment on the mirage is mind boggling.

45 minutes ago, GodCop said:

The fact that you're not even able to put any sorts of police equipment on the mirage is mind boggling.

lmao

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Buy packs or don't buy anything. whole game is p2w even if you loudly say it isn't all the good stuff is behind a paywall

Obeya CR762 is free.

2 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Obeya CR762 is free.

shhhhhhh

Hello,

I like this car it has brought me back to the game for a bit and added something. (not a bad effort but...)

- The fuel cap needs to be moved away from the ridged area and directly above the wheel arch.

- Coloring of sections needs some work, eg rear bumper to much (shown in orange)

- LOD / draw distance is bad.

- Wheels are unfinished

- Interior is unfinished.

- Odd interior glow when reversing

- Dust effect also odd, looks low detail in some places and misses part of the boot area.

CXHIGKp.jpg

PFuOr7r.jpg

PD9Lkse.jpg

pfaJ0Bd.jpg

D0IfGmZ.jpg

I added some wheels too see what it might look like and lowered slightly.

KSk2TNW.jpg

Edited by ElectroStingz
  • Like 2

On 2/25/2024 at 10:47 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Developer/LO: Please Immediately code and install:

1. WHEELS and Audio Kit

2. Police Roof and Bumper Emergency Lights

3. Exhaust and Transmission Kit

I'd rather have them fix the car first. The area where gas goes looks terrible and the LOD is incredibly broken. The rest of the car is also just unfinished feeling. Not that it looks bad from a design stand point but from a model it looks awful.

Unprofessional release of a product. Broken LOD, engine audio that does not fit (moirai really?), lack of wheel options and no police lights for a car that resembles a dodge charger and is widely used by police departments. At least the thing drives, but it doesn't make the company look great if this is the best they can deliver after long periods of no content. I still enjoy it for what it is and support new content, but it's about time it gets fixed. It shouldn't have to take this long.

7 hours ago, gogeo said:

Unprofessional release of a product. Broken LOD, engine audio that does not fit (moirai really?), lack of wheel options and no police lights for a car that resembles a dodge charger and is widely used by police departments. At least the thing drives, but it doesn't make the company look great if this is the best they can deliver after long periods of no content. I still enjoy it for what it is and support new content, but it's about time it gets fixed. It shouldn't have to take this long.

actually LO didn't make it.

They still haven't fix fuel pumps and vehicle spawn machines from making loud annoying sounds.  If they can't fix that in a timely manner, good luck on seeing any real content added to this game.

What LO seems to be spending it's money on is having Game Master going around nit picking players custom cars over actually doing stuff to make the game more enjoyable for the player base.

4 hours ago, Pista said:

What LO seems to be spending it's money on is having Game Master going around nit picking players custom cars

First off, GMs are player volunteers. No one is getting paid. Second, what they are doing is enforcing the rules., that’s all. 

I honestly don’t understand what all the whining is about. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

First off, GMs are player volunteers. No one is getting paid

For godsake it's years we're asking to Just paying a bunch of them and good reason:

-Make servers restricted for players with rank +195 + consistent veterans armas rewards unlocked or premium users

- These servers are controlled 24h or a decent time from Gamemasters 

- Organized Events every 15/30 days during weekends

Boom, Profit for LO, Gm got some money for beer time, less cheaters for players,  Everyone is HaPPy, especially the ones invested in the game, all Happy Ever After  

If you dont want to pay a lot these GM,  you may make a little team of 3 people, they check these servers one week each one in different 8 hrs of the day

then next week there's another team of different people and so then the next two weeks for complete the months . . . at the end each team ""work"" just one week, not enough for call it a job and you can give them a little symbolic pocket money for their good will, effort and at the same time  allow them to make a little CV and certified experience/reference about it.

There are other formulas or ways you may choose, if LO can't pay them directly, these GM I may like to Patreon them, so probabily others players may like to patreon them too,  they may be also youtubers and streaming/share these experience, it may come something interesting and unique in the game industry, there're tons of interesting variables . . . But for real, at least give a TRY, experiment about it.

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

- Azukii

On 2/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

For godsake it's years we're asking to Just paying a bunch of them and good reason:

-Make servers restricted for players with rank +195 + consistent veterans armas rewards unlocked or premium users

- These servers are controlled 24h or a decent time from Gamemasters 

- Organized Events every 15/30 days during weekends

Boom, Profit for LO, Gm got some money for beer time, less cheaters for players,  Everyone is HaPPy, especially the ones invested in the game, all Happy Ever After  

If you dont want to pay a lot these GM,  you may make a little team of 3 people, they check these servers one week each one in different 8 hrs of the day

then next week there's another team of different people and so then the next two weeks for complete the months . . . at the end each team ""work"" just one week, not enough for call it a job and you can give them a little symbolic pocket money for their good will, effort and at the same time  allow them to make a little CV and certified experience/reference about it.

There are other formulas or ways you may choose, if LO can't pay them directly, these GM I may like to Patreon them, so probabily others players may like to patreon them too,  they may be also youtubers and streaming/share these experience, it may come something interesting and unique in the game industry, there're tons of interesting variables . . . But for real, at least give a TRY, experiment about it.

I feel like restricting certain servers for rank +195 is gonna cause more issues than what it's worth, considering they're actively controlled by GMs. If you make a new character you'll be stuck playing on low rank servers which in turn makes these restricted servers obsolete. I'm pretty sure it'll end up in even more population problems considering the already small playerbase is split to even lower numbers which'll make matchmaking take even longer than it already takes for both server types.

Organized events are a great idea with the addition of rewards for participating or winning. I feel like it could be a lot of fun to have a server wide mission similar to the fight club that takes part around the whole map. It's a shame we'll probably never see huge events like this considering it's already too much work adding a single police light to a new car

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, tsrx said:

if you make a new character you'll be stuck playing on low rank servers

Exactly that's the point, the same speech is valid for cheaters . . . they'll have to rank up to 195 again, spent at least  I dont know for example purchased items at least worth of 150/200 dollars (depending and adapting from Region) in armas marketplace or unlocked all the veterans rewards, or simply having purchased a premium.

The point is a cheater will have to do all again it EVERY FREAKING Annoying TIME.

That's a good way for restricting and better way for controlling players by Admins, a way to increase OWN Lo business and at the same time make happy the ones looking for better services,THE game is F2P but nothing stop a company like LO to make a better services a try get a profit from it.

Dont worry about population or small playerbase, first dividing your playerbase between veterans and new players it shall be Mandatory from the beginning, and this idea it may help in this way not make it WorSe, Second we're already at this point so there's nothing big to lose,they may start from EU servers, NA is a lost cause 😐

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 3/2/2024 at 4:48 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Exactly that's the point, the same speech is valid for cheaters . . . they'll have to rank up to 195 again, spent at least  I dont know for example purchased items at least worth of 150/200 dollars (depending and adapting from Region) in armas marketplace or unlocked all the veterans rewards, or simply having purchased a premium.

The point is a cheater will have to do all again it EVERY FREAKING Annoying TIME.

That's a good way for restricting and better way for controlling players by Admins, a way to increase OWN Lo business and at the same time make happy the ones looking for better services,THE game is F2P but nothing stop a company like LO to make a better services a try get a profit from it.

Dont worry about population or small playerbase, first dividing your playerbase between veterans and new players it shall be Mandatory from the beginning, and this idea it may help in this way not make it WorSe, Second we're already at this point so there's nothing big to lose,they may start from EU servers, NA is a lost cause 😐

I get your point and in theory it sounds good but I don't think that this is a good solution.

It'll push cheaters to low level districts which in turn will lead to making the experience for a casual/mediocre player EVEN worse. New players will be matched against a cheater and quit the game right away.

There are people running and teleporting, killing everyone in the districts so I don't even wanna know the numbers on how many people cheat less obviously. 
The real solution is actually fixing the matchmaking and cheater problem by getting rid of EAC which doesn't even work and causes more harm to legit players than to cheaters.

If an update like this gets pushed and I get matched against even more cheaters, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would quit playing as it's already barely any fun getting destroyed btb in missions.

You rarely get actually properly challenging enemies near your skill level, either you get a complete cake walk of a mission where you go 20/5 or you play against ONLY golds and go 0/10.
Now add in an increased amount of cheaters and I'm out, as well as a lot of other players.