Nubuelo

APB NOSTALGIA GENERATOR

On 3/18/2024 at 4:18 PM, Y2Venom said:

Cheaters will defend cheaters.

im defending a guy that wasnt banned

you seem quite dense

Posted (edited)

Ngl the threads I would post back in the G1 days really make me cringe now. Some of them were legit questions like "Ever mentioning APB IRL" or "having an APB meetup convention". Lmao even Tiggs replied to the meet up thread saying that she went to many other gaming community meet ups and most of the people even the trolls got along. "With APB, I don't know if I could say the same." Rest of my threads were absolute trash and I'd rather spend time designing, like I should've years ago :^)

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 2

On 5/14/2024 at 10:23 PM, neophobia said:

im defending a guy that wasnt banned

you seem quite dense

I know he was banned because i read about it in a discussion. You dont have to look to hard.

Posted (edited)
On 2/14/2024 at 3:20 AM, Y2Venom said:
  • 2:21 You can clearly see aimbotting in that video. You can see the old fashion snapp when he starts shooting the wall towards the other player. Then he re-ajusts to kill Summit1G.
  • 3:00 you can clearly see his wall hack. He starts cooking a grenade but Summit1G runs in the other direction. To which he stopps cooking the grenade, runs in the opposite direction to catch Summit1G.

Excellent bans .

seeing this video

2:21 it was a fake snap meaning VenArch intentionally shot at a wall after killing summit for a reaction on stream. There's no player there it was purposely random, to bait comments/reactions from community to discuss whether it's an aim-bot. POV carbine kill on summit was average you can see he missed and fake snapping was a thing in the past to purposely bait reaction out of mad players its a psychological mind towards noobs to think they were aim-boting.

I dare you to do the same thing instantly snap at a random angle after a kill eventually get someone to accuse you 'aiming at a wall lol you are aimboting'. the fake snaping proven to work.

3:00 It's obviously VenArch and Mrcats are on comms, Mrcats died to the silver, he can see summit position after he died and called out that's why VenArch ran towards his flank. His POV is muted because it was a targeted attack on summit it's going to be cringe to hear call out's only on summit.

Now you can say they were stream-sniping by watching summit stream on 2nd monitor, but why use a wall hack when they could watch his stream?

you need to think out of the box dude.

Sadly Summitg was the only big twitch streamer who would touch apb, its crazy how he was able to play for a while with all the grief that the game offers. Tiggs treated him like a pedestal. 

Edited by Deadliest

At 2:02 they purposely shot into the wall, but their other kills with the carbine seem sus due to the weird shaking. It can be the slight desync that happens while sprint shooting, and it looks worse with the low fps recording.

But it doesn't prove cheating or not cheating. It's clips from a single mission against Summit1g. I can post a clip of audi going silver. Doesn't prove anything.

Just throwing this one in for Nostalgia, the old login theme: 

• Like 2

On 5/19/2024 at 1:15 AM, Deadliest said:

seeing this video

2:21 it was a fake snap meaning VenArch intentionally shot at a wall after killing summit for a reaction on stream. There's no player there it was purposely random, to bait comments/reactions from community to discuss whether it's an aim-bot. POV carbine kill on summit was average you can see he missed and fake snapping was a thing in the past to purposely bait reaction out of mad players its a psychological mind towards noobs to think they were aim-boting.

The fake snapping was done by cheaters to "pretend" that they were not cheating. No good player does that as it gives away postion on the radar. It's just like the wall hackers who use fireworks to hide the fact that they were wall hacking. Ven was also a CS player, and there were discussion about him being banned, he even turned off comments on his video as he was called out on it. He returned under another name, very similar to his original name.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

The fake snapping was done by cheaters to "pretend" that they were not cheating. No good player does that as it gives away postion on the radar. It's just like the wall hackers who use fireworks to hide the fact that they were wall hacking. Ven was also a CS player, and there were discussion about him being banned, he even turned off comments on his video as he was called out on it. He returned under another name, very similar to his original name.

like I said it was a fake snap its obviously to troll for a reaction.

this video here proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIL0bakujI&ab_channel=Sunne

what does someone from cs being ban has to do with this discussion?

Edited by Deadliest

On 5/21/2024 at 2:27 PM, Deadliest said:

like I said it was a fake snap its obviously to troll for a reaction.

this video here proves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIL0bakujI&ab_channel=Sunne

what does someone from cs being ban has to do with this discussion?

Nope as i said, cheaters started doing fake snaps to hide the real snaps when they slip up.  The same way wall hackers use the fireworks to hide the fact that they are actually using a wall hack.  I mentioned CS as the player in question also played CS and was banned, just to show i know what i am talking about.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Nope as i said, cheaters started doing fake snaps to hide the real snaps when they slip up.  The same way wall hackers use the fireworks to hide the fact that they are actually using a wall hack.  I mentioned CS as the player in question also played CS and was banned, just to show i know what i am talking about.

When it comes to cheaters slipping up accidently by toggling off when they suppose to be on that's not enough proof shown on that video,

the Pov tracking-aim killing summit is legitimate. oh its abnormal for a good player to do that his cheating? no one does fake snaps? you telling me they are cheaters for doing such a thing? your being trolled.

In the past certain players fake snap to troll players that thought they were cheating, referring to the video it was 100% attempted fake snap to bait gullible players to say it was a "snap", isn't that the whole point of the video? trying to get falsely banned under fairfight by tiggs after going up against summit1g? It's obvious tiggs was watching Summit1g's stream, she treated him like a pedestal, hence why she gave him legendary guns for free, imagine beating a streamer and after that match you are banned, that's what really happened.

the only cs player on that video was summit1g so idk what you talking about being banned. 

that's some nostalgia for ya how good players troll against player's who hackusated them.

Edited by Deadliest

On 5/23/2024 at 8:41 AM, Deadliest said:

In the past certain players fake snap to troll players that thought they were cheating, referring to the video it was 100% attempted fake snap to bait gullible players to say it was a "snap", isn't that the whole point of the video? trying to get falsely banned under fairfight by tiggs after going up against summit1g? It's obvious tiggs was watching Summit1g's stream, she treated him like a pedestal, hence why she gave him legendary guns for free, imagine beating a streamer and after that match you are banned, that's what really happened.

Nope again. When players were caught snapping, videos were clipped and sent in with reports. So cheaters would fake snap, throughout the games, pretending to be trolling when in fact it was to hide that they were cheating, when the real snaps happened.

Again you dont know these players because they were both banned and the player we are talking about in particular was banned a few times.  He was also banned on CS.

Posted (edited)

JsLISHw.jpeg

LMFAOOOOOO ok some of my threads were actually memorable.

Edited by Clarity

On 2/8/2024 at 2:53 PM, Pista said:

APB NOSTALGIA for you.

l41zZsh.png

How I never saw it? This is comedy gold.

I miss Rapid99 and their APB content on youtube from like 12+ years ago. Those videos are what got me into APB.

• Like 2

all of u arn't truly ready for reil nostalgia lol

On 6/10/2024 at 11:01 PM, TimmyTheNerd said:

I miss Rapid99 and their APB content on youtube from like 12+ years ago. Those videos are what got me into APB.

holy shit. whatever happened to rapid99?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoshDoll said:

probably has a wife and kids at this point

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Edited by ch4ncer

On 3/22/2024 at 1:57 PM, UndeadSnack said:

The only way to save APB is to bring back the Colby subforums.

this ~ but unironically

On 7/12/2024 at 4:15 AM, PoshDoll said:

On 7/12/2024 at 5:46 AM, CookiePuss said:

probably has a wife and kids at this point

Nah I just work a lot and it's been kinda hard to actually... *do* anything in APB for years now. 

Pretty much no other multiplayer game managed to fill the void in the same way, so I just play singleplayer games for the most part anymore lol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rapid99 said:

Nah I just work a lot and it's been kinda hard to actually... *do* anything in APB for years now. 

Pretty much no other multiplayer game managed to fill the void in the same way, so I just play singleplayer games for the most part anymore lol

surely you can spend an hour of your time in district and maybe get one mission... :X