Sign in to follow this  
Gateron

We need a SOLO district right now!

Posted (edited)

Individual players face a significant disadvantage when pitted against coordinated groups in this game. Its age has rendered even skilled solo players unable to overcome the teamwork employed by these groups. Collaborative strategies such as flanking, assisting, baiting, and sharing information among teammates provide a substantial advantage.

Skilled solo players get brain damage because the left over solo players are dumb game sense wise. 

Here is the code and fill it out 😠

int main() {
    bool playerInGroup = true;

if (playerInGroup) {
        cout << "Access denied to district." << endl;
        // Your deny entry code goes here
    } else {
        cout << "You have access to the district." << endl;
        // Your allow entry code goes here
    }

return 0;
}

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 1

Pretty sure APB's code is written in the Minecraft enchanting table language so I don't think that code you posted is gonna work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gateron said:

Skilled solo players get brain damage because the left over solo players are dumb game sense wise. 

Returning to Threat Districts like I been saying for years, but NO. LO seems to enjoy the butchery of casual and 

new players. Leading to not Brain Damage per say', But deep emotional pain and grief. 

Some aren't smart thru this Trickle Dumb Down idea you have, but simply don't GAF and are in game 

just to clown. God will Judge those who cheat

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Returning to Threat Districts like I been saying for years, but NO. LO seems to enjoy the butchery of casual and 

new players. Leading to not Brain Damage per say', But deep emotional pain and grief. 

Some aren't smart thru this Trickle Dumb Down idea you have, but simply don't GAF and are in game 

nah it for sure seems to have lead to some brain damage

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

if you feel "deep emotional pain and grief" because any in-game related issue, you need to step away from the computer and stare into a mirror for a good long hour.

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Turn the old Han into a Solo server.

Gosh darn it take your upvote!

On 1/10/2024 at 7:05 AM, CookiePuss said:

Would be nice. Maybe when we have enough players. 

With enough maybe we can have two. one for missions and one like fight club but it's every man for himself. Like asylum but it's insane like the insane asylum it is.

Thats gonna split the population even more.Im suggestin somethin else for years now but they not gonna do it..

How we can get better matchmaking,improve game performance,expand the gameplay mission area,avoid campers,give new players better starter experience and just play finan/waterf a new way.Is easy and we can get all of this with simple 50 vs 50 game mode with a score counting for 15 minutes and progressin the contacts.This new mode-like alternative of the mission districts and we must see if the players gonna like it.But they not gonna do it o dou can save the game + may bring more players but both LO and the community are afraid of changes.Why can be succesful?Simple:

- better matchmaking -in faction vs faction theres obviously good players from both sides,also new players can stick to higher skilled ones and get kills impossible to get before dat

- improved performance -only 1 mission runnin on entire dist(not like the 10-15 right now)

- gameplay on the entire map and not just limited to certain area where players can camp,also player not gonna be forced to switch weapon in every stage-freedom of choice where to go and what to use

- better new player experience -simple:they will know whats goin on from 1st minute-just team with the greens and kill the reds

But they not gonna do it o dou is not hard to make- just the people in charge and the active community members are stuck in the cliches of wat must be done in this game and "we not doin sht before dat" -too bad then we all lose in the end...

Edited by TheMessiah

Hello,

I would like to remind everyone to please stick to the topic at hand, as I've unfortunately had to remove a lot of posts that were off-topic.

Thank you!

- Azukii

On 1/10/2024 at 1:04 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Going back to threat district with 300 players, a better idea to definitely kill the game once and for all.

14 hours ago, Kast2 said:

Going back to threat district with 300 players, a better idea to definitely kill the game once and for all.

Finally some good advice i don't mind this tbh

19 hours ago, Kast2 said:

300 players,

I'm sorry I don't mean to insult you, I don't know You. But how you are doing math or counting 300.

The max is like 30, maybe 40 on the weekend nights when I no longer play that late. 

and of that 30 there are 2 bronze and bout 6 silvers, rest are golds with new names ya never seen before,

talkin in chat like they god n been there for years n years, next day all the gold name will change but it 

be the same hoodlums just there to torture non hackers. So its not other players, its the same 30.

Hackers are just women who haven't gotten the nursing license yet, they legally can't work in a hospital 

and annoy and stab defenseless people, so they buy hax and torment the patients while they're at home.

So they can't have any fun in life while they aren't at a hospital to stab n take coffee from n then fire off

2-300 questions at the patient that the nurse and fake half doctors should already know. 

I got news for ya, The Devil isn't a Man, its a Woman, a Nurse. I want this woman arrested for 415-I

Thats disturbing the peace /Inciting a Riot or violent reaction in a person or group of persons via 

verbal insult or signs. This is a californa state law, n I want that witch to do Time. 

I aint mad at the trainie with the 10 inch long 5 mm needle that needed a sound scope to find veins.

in n out with this long ice pick whilst the devil nurse asks stupid questions to someone she knows has adhd, 

and was robbed of his coffee, water any liquid to wet and use your voice box. so she knew every answer hurt my 

throat. The only reason I'm not suing that dungeon hospital is I won't live long enough to see justice on that nurse.

But the one with the dagger needle in n out starts it at the wrist goes all the way to the elbow just under the skin.

n just for a blood sample and maybe an iv if i need one, cuz they used gas to put me down. I aint that mad at her, 

she was kind and ya know some people make mistakes, it was her first time using this scope with a needle, she was 

nervous and by her cloths i could tell she was a trainie not a full nurse, n then they decide to abort the big needle, n they pull it out, and a dude nurse came, used a regular sized needle n poked it right in.  So the pain of that needle was just physical, 

not mental. That witch with the questions was mentally tormenting me specifically to get me give up n leave the hospital 

so they could keep the insurance money but not do anything. So a Thief and a attempt to fraud me and she was kin to the

Devil. Now I got the hershey squirts n peanuts n I know they put them in me cuz i aint ate nothing. 

So they tried to kill me, they put tylonol pills in my stomach, knowing it would race my heart out, they tried to kill me.

HOw ya gonna explain these tylonol peanuts when i aint ate nothing.

So the Devil lost this round, I survived their attempt to kill me, but only cuz god saved me only to keep alive longer 

so they could all watch me get tortured by another nurse later on.

Sociopathic Demons and their gold daughter spawn. Imma come in there n run u fake doctor womans over (in-game)

Thats right, thats how its twisted now. Hackers are actually female demons, n one with dark hair and a pony tail an No

hair net, with her pointy nose. Ya know it was an operating room, where th fk is your hair net. 

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
m

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I'm sorry I don't mean to insult you, I don't know You. But how you are doing math or counting 300.

The max is like 30, maybe 40 on the weekend nights when I no longer play that late. 

there is more than one server buddy

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

and of that 30 there are 2 bronze and bout 6 silvers, rest are golds with new names ya never seen before,

talkin in chat like they god n been there for years n years, next day all the gold name will change but it 

be the same hoodlums just there to torture non hackers. So its not other players, its the same 30.

Hackers are just women who haven't gotten the nursing license yet, they legally can't work in a hospital 

and annoy and stab defenseless people, so they buy hax and torment the patients while they're at home.

So they can't have any fun in life while they aren't at a hospital to stab n take coffee from n then fire off

2-300 questions at the patient that the nurse and fake half doctors should already know. 

I got news for ya, The Devil isn't a Man, its a Woman, a Nurse. I want this woman arrested for 415-I

Thats disturbing the peace /Inciting a Riot or violent reaction in a person or group of persons via 

verbal insult or signs. This is a californa state law, n I want that witch to do Time. 

I aint mad at the trainie with the 10 inch long 5 mm needle that needed a sound scope to find veins.

in n out with this long ice pick whilst the devil nurse asks stupid questions to someone she knows has adhd, 

and was robbed of his coffee, water any liquid to wet and use your voice box. so she knew every answer hurt my 

throat. The only reason I'm not suing that dungeon hospital is I won't live long enough to see justice on that nurse.

But the one with the dagger needle in n out starts it at the wrist goes all the way to the elbow just under the skin.

n just for a blood sample and maybe an iv if i need one, cuz they used gas to put me down. I aint that mad at her, 

she was kind and ya know some people make mistakes, it was her first time using this scope with a needle, she was 

nervous and by her cloths i could tell she was a trainie not a full nurse, n then they decide to abort the big needle, n they pull it out, and a dude nurse came, used a regular sized needle n poked it right in.  So the pain of that needle was just physical, 

not mental. That witch with the questions was mentally tormenting me specifically to get me give up n leave the hospital 

so they could keep the insurance money but not do anything. So a Thief and a attempt to fraud me and she was kin to the

Devil. Now I got the hershey squirts n peanuts n I know they put them in me cuz i aint ate nothing. 

So they tried to kill me, they put tylonol pills in my stomach, knowing it would race my heart out, they tried to kill me.

HOw ya gonna explain these tylonol peanuts when i aint ate nothing.

So the Devil lost this round, I survived their attempt to kill me, but only cuz god saved me only to keep alive longer 

so they could all watch me get tortured by another nurse later on.

Sociopathic Demons and their gold daughter spawn. Imma come in there n run u fake doctor womans over (in-game)

Thats right, thats how its twisted now. Hackers are actually female demons, n one with dark hair and a pony tail an No

hair net, with her pointy nose. Ya know it was an operating room, where th fk is your hair net. 

If you think I will read all your poetry, you are very wrong

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kast2 said:

If you think I will read all your poetry, you are very wrong

If you want poetry google some, this forum is no place to find poets

but I am flattered and thank you, noone has ever said that before. 

On 1/12/2024 at 5:02 PM, Kast2 said:

It's basically threat segregated right now with 90% gold, 8% silver and 2% bronze ish. Then factor in when threat segregation was in place, APB had the highest population of its life. Then also factor in the new player experience where they get rofl-stomped and then quit and that most max ranks are bored because "no new content" and then also quit.

What difference does it make if the 90% golds playing atm have their own district? Which would drastically improve the new player experience, especially considering new players don't care about "new content" since everything is new to them. APB's been bleeding players since threat segregation was removed.

This all might be moot though since the matchmaking is getting a rework.

37 minutes ago, Ez0n3 said:

It's basically threat segregated right now with 90% gold, 8% silver and 2% bronze ish. Then factor in when threat segregation was in place, APB had the highest population of its life. Then also factor in the new player experience where they get rofl-stomped and then quit and that most max ranks are bored because "no new content" and then also quit.

What difference does it make if the 90% golds playing atm have their own district? Which would drastically improve the new player experience, especially considering new players don't care about "new content" since everything is new to them. APB's been bleeding players since threat segregation was removed.

This all might be moot though since the matchmaking is getting a rework.

lmao blaming threat segregation for apbs death, funny.

the reason its dead is because LO enables cheaters and doesnt ever update the game. they dont even have a developer.

When I try a new game I expect to be patootie at it. I was bronze when I first started, then worked my patootie off to get better, because that's the whole point to playing a competitive game. If I didn't want competition, I wouldn't play a game geared towards it.

If anything, the problem now is you can't unlock primitives if you win matches. You have to lose or tie in order to unlock random rewards. A new player wanting to get better will end up screwing themselves over customization wise. They'll leave early on because they'll think they need 1000s of hours just to get that one symbol, or waste money on an Armas pack, but it still doesn't include some oddball items like the wristwatch, which is a random reward.

I brought this issue up last year. Still no fix. All we got was an unfinished vehicle.

On 2/1/2024 at 7:44 AM, BlatMan said:

When I try a new game I expect to be patootie at it. I was bronze when I first started, then worked my patootie off to get better, because that's the whole point to playing a competitive game. If I didn't want competition, I wouldn't play a game geared towards it.

If anything, the problem now is you can't unlock primitives if you win matches. You have to lose or tie in order to unlock random rewards. A new player wanting to get better will end up screwing themselves over customization wise. They'll leave early on because they'll think they need 1000s of hours just to get that one symbol, or waste money on an Armas pack, but it still doesn't include some oddball items like the wristwatch, which is a random reward.

I brought this issue up last year. Still no fix. All we got was an unfinished vehicle.

wow, that's something else hahahaha never knew that was an issue...