MACKxBOLAN

Burger KIng Dont Work

Don't know where to put this, I tried to coin up, n it shows a burger king symbol n ya get in and no place to spend it. I'm not happy, I hate burger king, n I guess I got 50 bucks worth of bovine intestines to eat. shame on me for trying to spend.

Oh. I dunno. I got my crown from there and it looks nice.

Moved to the off topic. (That's where you post stuff like this in the future)

@LixilI believe he is talking about buying G1C and the Paymentwall's gift card option shows a picture of Burger king as a option to buy G1C with so he just bought a burger king card for it i guess, but he should of checked before he did so because they don't support BK gift cards anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, TR3NT said:

@LixilI believe he is talking about buying G1C and the Paymentwall's gift card option shows a picture of Burger king as a option to buy G1C with so he just bought a burger king card for it i guess, but he should of checked before he did so because they don't support BK gift cards anymore.

that actually makes a lot more sense now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TR3NT said:

😕 that brain though you've got some brain..

Yea that's exactly what happen, only I did check, I just did not check far enough.  I shouldn't of had to. Oh Well.

I don't think it will be a problem anymore.

3 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

😕 that brain though you've got some brain..

Well i had sorta the same problem before, from what i remember before the forums updated i posted about a problem with Paymentwall's API not working with some gift card options and later on a mod told me they contacted Paymentwall to fix the problem and also said that they disabled some of the gift card options from the list but they should of updated or removed the icon that tricked MACK into thinking they supported but they really don't. 

Edit here is my old thread:

https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/408665-paymentwall-api-broke-for-some-gift-card-options-on-the-g1c-store/

Edited by TR3NT
  • Thanks 1

@Majiik or @Selali Can one of you look into this and update or remove the icon that shows the BK gift card in the Purchase G1C payment area.

Edited by TR3NT

I don't think they are real interested trent, they moved this to off topic.

Which is why this will never be a problem again. I just get along with the guns I have.

Apparently they don't take visa gift cards either. That's $100 dollars I'm out while the moderator hides my thread. Absolutely astonishing customer service.  At least with G1 you could buy armas weapons, now you cant trust them at all.

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Apparently they don't take visa gift cards either. That's $100 dollars I'm out while the moderator hides my thread. Absolutely astonishing customer service.  At least with G1 you could buy armas weapons, now you cant trust them at all.

1. It says Debt/Credit cards that one is more obvious and you should really click through the options before hand. & 2. She moved it to "off-topic" because she thought it was a Sh*t post or troll post & If I didn't know what you were talking about i would of thought the same since your original post barely makes sense. 4. I also made a Proper Topic about fixing this issue, (https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/2265-fix-needed-for-g1c-payment-options/)

Edited by TR3NT

You can make a "Purchase" from yourself on PayPal to funnel that gift card cash into your PayPal account. Not really sure if that's legal where you live, but you could use your money from that. Not sure if the BK card would work for that, but the Visa definitely would.

appears to be the deal, they want you to join PayPal in order to coin up. No they had a couple people up there tell her. they don't seem to interested in helping me out here. which is a slap in the face. So ya I'm just livid with LO right now. So I cant hold them accountable for the visa card, at least I can use it somewhere else. But I totally hold them responsible for scamming me out of the 50 for burger king.   Maybe if she would have offered to help this wouldn't be so bad, but with the current state of things in districts, and its been a few days. so no one reviews anything.

I get the impression that they simply don't want Mack to have nice things.  Not sure if the moderator is buddys with the above trolls. No Imma give the Burger KIng card they scammed me out of to a homeless person, n Imma look for another game.  As Far as I'm concerned they are scam artists. Imma call channel 7 news n tell them all about the brilliant customer service and their collusion with burger king to rip people.   I would never be part of paypal, I have no use for that. I'm not in business. nor do I tweet, twitch, steam, or sell old cars online. I'm just an Ol Salt. n I no longer care. They ruined APB

Here so you can read this, after I've said it countless times in chat.

You are the one at fault here. You neglected to even confirm that Payment Wall (The THIRD PARTY COMPANY) still accepts Burger King Gift Cards. Thus you have nobody to blame but yourself. You can leave this community if you wish but stop placing the blame on Little Orbit. 

Also, there are support tickets for this rather than the straight up forums... But they are just going to say the same thing.

Which is why this was moved to 'Off-Topic'.

4 hours ago, TGYuurei said:

Also, there are support tickets for this rather than the straight up forums... But they are just going to say the same thing.

Which is why this was moved to 'Off-Topic'.

Then why didn't she at least suggest that. she could have said you need to make a ticket, could have said make a bug report ect. secondly its still their fault. I should not have to check anything.  So now they are gonna send you to claim they had nothing to do with it, instead of an employee responding to the post.  Sorry They are Still Crooks in My Book.

If these so called third party are crooks, then they are in bed with them, victimizing the innocent's. Same Thing.

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Then why didn't she at least suggest that. she could have said you need to make a ticket, could have said make a bug report ect. secondly its still their fault. I should not have to check anything.  So now they are gonna send you to claim they had nothing to do with it, instead of an employee responding to the post.  Sorry They are Still Crooks in My Book.

If these so called third party are crooks, then they are in bed with them, victimizing the innocent's. Same Thing.

No you are the one responsible to look at what options they accept not LO, always check and double check things before do something. 

edit: plus by the sound of it, you must be making money (have a job) so why not just use a credit card or debit card?

Edited by TR3NT

16 minutes ago, TR3NT said:

No you are the one responsible to look at what options they accept not LO, always check and double check things before do something. 

edit: plus by the sound of it, you must be making money (have a job) so why not just use a credit card or debit card?

It was his "birthday money", at 49. Right, I mean apparently he doesn't even have a credit/debit card at that age???

And I'm here on my own accord, nobody sent me except for myself. Your whole world perspective is pretty out of whack from what I've seen you say. 

You obviously must be a very IRRESPONSIBLE person for not double-checking what you are purchasing and with what payment method, You should have went all the way to Payment Wall in the purchases to confirm that Burger King Gift Cards are still accepted, which by the looks of it is a NO. They still accept Subway though... 

Any rational person would have done so, and when a problem arose, would have made a SUPPORT TICKET. Rather than coming on the forums calling Little Orbit crooks and threatening to go to the LOCAL NEWS 🤦‍♂️ (Your local news ain't gonna give two shits or even have enough info to get behind the story, maybe if Donald Trump took your money you'd be in luck.)

Edited by TGYuurei
  • Like 1