Sign in to follow this  
spookyspok

EasyAntiCheat *allegedly* bans people who use MSI Afterburner and Logitech G Hub

Hello, i just join in social and got banned. Im silver, dont use cheats, hacks, etc.

EAC dont accept MSI Afterburner or Logitech G Hub?

I have a Logitech G613 wireless keyboard as I like to type tto friends from my bed as well at my PC.
I also have a Logitech G502 mostly because I wanted a mouse with a free spin scroll wheel.

So far I have not had any false positive from any anti-cheat system for Logitech G HUB.

battleye was the anticheat that kicked players for afterburner iirc, don’t remember having any issues with eac

A lot of players use RTSS for a crosshair overlay which relies on MSI Afterburner running to work (for all I know) so I doubt that program is causing any issue, same goes for G Hub cause if it were to ban for that then there would've been a LOT of bans already since Logitech Mice, especially the G Pro are extremely common nowadays.

I own a Logitech Superlight Wireless mouse for years and I've been using MSI Afterburner (with RTSS running as well in the background) every single time I open APB to show my FPS in-game since the 64bit update. I haven't had any issues with either of those, using them simultaneously with APB. Sounds like more made up excuses for why someone got caught cheating, similar to people trying to say they were banned for configs or even for overclocking their monitor's refresh rate.

• Like 2

Yeah lets ban the Darleena that carries this game on his back and played this game for 10 years long. Meanwhile random rank 140 kevlar blatantly rage cheating with Kevlar get scoff free. Such a joke of a company holy shit.

Edited by Gateron
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gateron said:

Yeah lets ban the Darleena that carries this game on his back and played this game for 10 years long. Meanwhile random rank 140 kevlar blatantly rage cheating with Kevlar get scoff free. Such a joke of a company holy shit.

pretty sure they were banned before so as they say 'once a cheater....'

2 hours ago, Gateron said:

Darleena

hes still ban?and how u sure he wasnt cheatin..just askin nothin else i liked him im still wachin the CET matches

4 hours ago, Gateron said:

yes he carried the game like Pablo Escobar carried the Colombian economy. Also has very very close friend still playing, doing the same thing.....

• Like 1

- FairFight Banned

- FairFight Banned again

- VAC Banned

- EAC Banned?

The chances of a legit player getting multiple bans, by multiple anit-cheats, at different time periods, is high unlikely.

That said, it doesn't mean they were cheating this time, and it doesn't mean that other sus players are not cheating.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 1

Normally programs like MSI AFTERBURNER and similar are on the EAC whitelist, such programs were reviewed and approved by EAC and are usually related to companies, other than that any programs that have interaction with macros, vpns overlays etc, or that edit or interact with the memory are named third party applications, which for different reasons can trigger EAC alerts, especially if they are run at the same time as the game and interact with it in some way.

That is why you should avoid such applications and clearly others with cheating intentions.

If you use cheats, EAC will hunt you down and permanently ban you from the game and if you are not careful with other applications you use while playing Apb Reloaded, they may trigger the EAC alert.

My advice to Apb players, just avoid to use macro applications, vpns, overlays or similar if you are not sure that they are approved, avoid downloading unknown files or lending your pc to other people, or obviously share your apb account.

If you have problems or doubts and want to know more about Easy Anti-Cheat, these links will help youhttps://www.easy.ac/contact/

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/privacypolicy

Or the EAC video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7V60r7Jco

You can also contact Little Orbit's support, their link is : https://support.gamersfirst.com/

And obviously all APB players should also read the rules, terms and conditions from GamersFirst : https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/eula

I hope this information will be helpful to everyone.

easy-anti-cheat-1500x696.png?ex=6517e567

Merged.

List of some EAC compatible recording software. Possibly there are more, but these are the best known ones

Software Name                     Version

AMD GVR / Raptr                   Latest

Bandicam                            1.9.4.505+

D3DGear                                 4.50+

Dxtory                                   2.0.126+

Fraps                                      3.5.99+

GeForce ShadowPlay               1.0+

Mirillis Action!                        1.24.2+

MSI Afterburner                     4.1.0+

OBS                                         0.62+

Playclaw                              5.0 3082+

Razer Cortex                           Any

XSplit Broadcaster                   1.2+

———————————————————————————————————————

List of current antivirus status with EAC:

Vendor                                              Version     Signature                versionStatus

Avira                                                  latest        latest                        Whitelisted

Avast                                                 latest         latest                       Whitelisted

AVG                                                   latest         latest                       Whitelisted

Baidu Antivirus 2015                         latest         latest                       Whitelisted

BitDefender 2015                              latest         latest                       Whitelisted

BitDefender Freelatest                      latest                                         Whitelisted

Eset NOD32                                      latest         latest                       Whitelisted

F-Secure                                           latest         latest                        Whitelisted

GDatalatest                                      latest                                          Whitelisted

Kasperskylatest                                latest                                          Whitelisted

MalwareByteslatest                          latest                                         Whitelisted

McAfeelatest                                    latest                                         Whitelisted

Symantec                                         latest       latest                          Whitelisted

Panda Antivirus Pro 2015                latest       latest                          Whitelisted

Information retrieved from https://robocraft.fandom.com/wiki/EAC

Edited by SuperChaffee

42 minutes ago, SuperChaffee said:

List of current antivirus status with EAC:

Vendor                                              Version     Signature                versionStatus

Avira                                                  latest        latest                        Whitelisted

Avast                                                 latest         latest                       Whitelisted

AVG                                                   latest         latest                       Whitelisted

Baidu Antivirus 2015                         latest         latest                       Whitelisted

BitDefender 2015                              latest         latest                       Whitelisted

BitDefender Freelatest                      latest                                         Whitelisted

Eset NOD32                                      latest         latest                       Whitelisted

F-Secure                                           latest         latest                        Whitelisted

GDatalatest                                      latest                                          Whitelisted

Kasperskylatest                                latest                                          Whitelisted

MalwareByteslatest                          latest                                         Whitelisted

McAfeelatest                                    latest                                         Whitelisted

Symantec                                         latest       latest                          Whitelisted

Panda Antivirus Pro 2015                latest       latest                          Whitelisted

im using the chinese 360 total security for many years now and can confirm is also safe

38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Tell people to stop using overlays and you’ve killed apbs creative aspects.

pretty dumb if you ask me 

It is only my recommendation, everyone does what they wants. 🙂

7 minutes ago, SuperChaffee said:

I dont know, its like banning weed from professional sports simply because it masks the real cheat.

24 minutes ago, SuperChaffee said:

Oh man Chaffee I’m sorry I didn’t mean that in regards to you. I’m not using overlays myself. I guess I’m more upset that we can’t find a solution. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh man Chaffee I’m sorry I didn’t mean that in regards to you. I’m not using overlays myself. I guess I’m more upset that we can’t find a solution. 

No worries 😊

6 hours ago, SuperChaffee said:

Normally programs like MSI AFTERBURNER and similar are on the EAC whitelist, such programs were reviewed and approved by EAC and are usually related to companies, other than that any programs that have interaction with macros, vpns overlays etc, or that edit or interact with the memory are named third party applications, which for different reasons can trigger EAC alerts, especially if they are run at the same time as the game and interact with it in some way.

That is why you should avoid such applications and clearly others with cheating intentions.

If you use cheats, EAC will hunt you down and permanently ban you from the game and if you are not careful with other applications you use while playing Apb Reloaded, they may trigger the EAC alert.

My advice to Apb players, just avoid to use macro applications, vpns, overlays or similar if you are not sure that they are approved, avoid downloading unknown files or lending your pc to other people, or obviously share your apb account.

If you have problems or doubts and want to know more about Easy Anti-Cheat, these links will help youhttps://www.easy.ac/contact/

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/privacypolicy

Or the EAC video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI7V60r7Jco

You can also contact Little Orbit's support, their link is : https://support.gamersfirst.com/

And obviously all APB players should also read the rules, terms and conditions from GamersFirst : https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/eula

I hope this information will be helpful to everyone.

easy-anti-cheat-1500x696.png?ex=6517e567

a vpn isn't going to get you banned by any anti-cheat

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

people that use overlay program are the same as people that use macro.. noob

gg eac undetec 😭

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

people that use overlay program are the same as people that use macro.. noob

gg eac undetec 😭

As wrote in the cursed genesis book of APB, True badass players ascend to legendary skill level training and playing without a crosshair at all... noobi puss

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

As wrote in the cursed genesis book of APB, True badass players ascend to legendary skill level training and playing without a crosshair at all... noobi puss

i  miss mercuie :^(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

I'm more of a High Mag + Muzzle Break pre recoil curve M-1922 type. Feels good to use my whole desk.

• Like 1