Sign in to follow this  
ninjarrrr

where is matt

19 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

Sitting in a bar and telling the bartender how APB betrayed him

LMAO sounds like Me, That must be the bearded guy at the other end surrounded by Coors light bottles.

No wonder the Bar Keep is nervous 

On 9/2/2023 at 9:31 PM, Optimus_Crime said:

remember when Matt used to post on forums regularly? remember how proactive this company was, fresh off of making games for children? then they picked up apb and its like they just aged 20 years in 5.. coughing and wheezing, gray hair and all

I wonder who cursed this game...

5 hours ago, nndrei said:

I wonder who cursed this game...

The million dollar budget

On 8/28/2023 at 10:34 PM, ninjarrrr said:

He's busy making videos about the word "disappeared"

1 hour ago, nndrei said:

Wtf dude, if you don't like the game, don't play it, but don't bother others.

any admin, delete this shit

I mean how else is the average San paro resident suppose to cope

Edited by Bruhd101

1 hour ago, nndrei said:

how does this bother other people, if anybody feels the same way they'll sign it, but otherwise, anyone still playing knows apbs shutdown is inevitable, the question is when.

9 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

if anybody feels the same way they'll sign it

I don't see what signing will do to or for APB. 

The only thing I would sign would be an affidavit for a Federal investigation, for Fraud and Wire Fraud, 

and Conspiresy to commit Wire Fraud. 

However this would not help APB, the feds would shut it down and seize it. 

How to Cope? Look for anything that is a hacker or even smells like one, and make its life

Hell. This includes GM's who are backing up the hackers, or any Staff Member. 

As far as I'm concerned they are all Thugs and Fugitives.

The Funny part about it is, they took the hackers money, after delaying eac, 

then doctoring it down, and then providing a bypass code, n the hax fell for it.

Now the hax have noone to hack, matt ran as soon as eac was put in, never seen since.

Oh am I being too transparent, Well I get that way after bashing my head off a door hinge, 

thanks to GM's protecting hackers with Flare Gun Macro's  

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I don't see what signing will do to or for APB. 

The only thing I would sign would be an affidavit for a Federal investigation, for Fraud and Wire Fraud, 

and Conspiresy to commit Wire Fraud. 

However this would not help APB, the feds would shut it down and seize it. 

How to Cope? Look for anything that is a hacker or even smells like one, and make its life

Hell. This includes GM's who are backing up the hackers, or any Staff Member. 

As far as I'm concerned they are all Thugs and Fugitives.

The Funny part about it is, they took the hackers money, after delaying eac, 

then doctoring it down, and then providing a bypass code, n the hax fell for it.

Now the hax have noone to hack, matt ran as soon as eac was put in, never seen since.

Oh am I being too transparent, Well I get that way after bashing my head off a door hinge, 

thanks to GM's protecting hackers with Flare Gun Macro's  

People like you should be studied and at this point there's nothing I'd love more than to see you actually play.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nndrei said:
20 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

https://www.change.org/p/shut-down-apb-reloaded

thought id shill this here lmao

Nah.. "the petition formula" is not good and not good enough @ninjarrrr. Make it one where asking the money scammed to the players with false premise of new updates and re-launch the game during the last years being collected and sent to Ukraine or some place with matters.

LO has done NOTHING for deserving my money and others veteran players shopped these last years when we have very probabiily already bought anything in Armas when APB belonged to G1, ofc we have to respect the NO-Poopy-reimbursement policy of LO, FINE give the assi-money youLO scammed to someone else.

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

Just now, PingOVER9000 said:

ofc we have to respect the NO-Poopy-reimbursement policy of LO, FINE give the assi-money youLO scammed to someone else.

ive no idea what this is supposed to mean

3 hours ago, Frosi said:

there's nothing I'd love more than to see you actually play.

Well Sir. Arm-chair General Frosi I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Ya have to Boot the game n enter a district to see Me 'Play' 

33 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

i mean ur english is so bad i cant tell what u were trying to say, i have no idea why ur crying about g1c being non refundable

I am not crying for nothing especially money, personally it's my last problem, but I am a passionate guy and I suppose I can legit be UpSeT with LO, as you and a lot of others,  My english is nothing special but your way of reasoning is one dimension, hope for you it's not something cronic.

What I meant in few words, if you want make a scammer suffer how much it really deserve, in this case LO, the best way of hitting them it's pushing to refund the money (which it doesnt happen 99% times but anyway they'll fck themself with something else later 😂)  and destroy his/ her/ their whatever image releaving for good what happened to acquaintances/ public. 

The matter is here Lo adopted a no-refund policy, FiNe, that's why I suggested that option of before,  just opening a petition for closing the server is just so short-minded, very few will agree or support with you as someone above wrote of not bothering with your childish whining of before, the APB LO 2023 roadmap is already a desperate attempt for prolunging a  old game of 10+ years.

The expire date of APB it's not written but surely it's very close, closing the servers already seems it's not problem for LO.. the fact LO STAFF dont read, answer, involve themself in this forum MEANS THEY DONT CARE AT ALL OF THE GAME, NEITHER PLAYERS, NOR THE COMMUNITY.

Hope it's something clear whatever you do or you understood now ,bye

13 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

the fact LO STAFF dont read, answer, involve themself in this forum MEANS THEY DONT CARE AT ALL OF THE GAME, NEITHER PLAYERS, NOR THE COMMUNITY.

Amen. Like we don't need Matts techno Essay that will explain nothing, But a Hello from Any staff member.

Awful funny they can deploy an Army of Legit hunting GM's just to harrass me, get me to quit cuz i wont hack.

But they can't come up with one Employee/Dev, a Janitor Nobody just to confirm LO still Exists.

GM said in between insulting me and letttin another hacusate all evening, that CEO no longer has to 

be seen in a company, and that he Delegates. Delegate to Whom, there are no staff in forum or in game.

Therefore This game is Financially Unviable.

Now lets pretend for a minute that GM were Good guys and not Bad Guys, ie they worked to stop hackers.

Lets pretend that eac worked, and the one dev that did show up a few months back has made your little 

mini car, but hasn't been seen since, (just as it is)

Why would I buy said car if I was certain that the CEO was no longer employed.

That's like putting money into a soda machine that you can see is empty and unplugged.

Funny I get a written update every couple days in war thunder, so often that they are irritating.

But in the end Matt just doesn't matter, His GM's sealed the Deal, if they are really His and He still exists, 

They would be the only staff representation we've had, n one just insults people randomly, n even the gms don't 

show up but once a month , n we're suppose to just believe 'everything is everything' 

LO and its 'Volunteers get a big Fat Zero for Customer Service

with one exception. Ritual. Ritual is an Outstanding employee, deserving of a Raise

GM army? I'm lucky to see one GM in game, and its normally that useless one nanichi.

• Like 2

GM in APB is like Christmas, once  a year 😆

Edited by Heal

This game had so much potential.

LO please sell the PC version of the game to someone or release the code for people to make their own servers 

You clearly don't care as evidenced by your actions.

Disappearing once...fine.....disappearing over and over is simply bad management

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

LO please sell the PC version of the game to someone

I’ve got some bad news, bud.

On 9/6/2023 at 10:48 AM, BlatMan said:

GM army? I'm lucky to see one GM in game, and its normally that useless one nani

Ya thats the norm, 1 gm showing up once a month.

However lately its been a Trio, Nani is training new ones.

That have been obviously been taken from the 'Troll Pool'

So the actions of one, reflect the intent, demeanor of all GM's.

therefore the entire Pool of GM's and Matt and LO. You follow me. 

Therefore being the entire list of GM names provided, because

They seem to only have one job, thats to stop hacusators, 

which to me is siding with the hackers, protecting them while letting them

call our mother names, threaten you with sexual battery, and in general watch and let

what i consider their friends break every behavioral rule in the apb book, and hack, 

So thus an Army, being the entire GM pool. 

So the only time this trio come in, they immediately glue themselves to me.

One will insult me in D chat, while the other whispers me, the third doesn't do much.

Now I don't which one, and I don't think nani did it, but one of em has a flare gun with 

a 10 round mag and a macro set around 2ms, which just happens to be the frequency

that, for me causes seizures.  So now before that it had been 15-20 years since I had any.

Well managed with medication. I've played lots of video games, operated some of the first

touch screens ever made via basic old school 60hz monitors, and never had a problem.

Well I had a problem and ended up smacking my head off a door hinge, knocked out,

so i got some staples n a scar. GM's say its my own fault for being epileptic and the game has 

a warning for that. Ya know OK My Bad. But that doesn't excuse the meaness of what they did

nor the hanging out with known hacks and toxics, and the trollish insults that come from one

are very similar to a known chat toxic. The one that sits in his starter car, is gold, but never plays

just sits in some spot and rips everyone in chat.

So the GM's are guilty by association and the protection they provide to hackers, and the abuse toward

legit non hackers. Their Sole Job being to stop hacusators and or Mack Bolan.

Thus the entire Pool of GM's are hired specifically to harass me and or any legit. 

The same GM harass me before, this incident, So its everytime we see them, they are after me.

No other time do we see them, then the 'Icing on the Cake was being told to make sure i say

'in-game' if i talk about killing golds, cuz it could be used against me as if I were making real world threats.

That Did it. That was it. Far as I'm concerned LO is a Corrupt organization, and No I'm not buying some

low caliber double priced shotgun to honor them. They have no Honor. 

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Ya thats the norm, 1 gm showing up once a month.

However lately its been a Trio, Nani is training new ones.

That have been obviously been taken from the 'Troll Pool'

So the actions of one, reflect the intent, demeanor of all GM's.

therefore the entire Pool of GM's and Matt and LO. You follow me. 

Therefore being the entire list of GM names provided, because

They seem to only have one job, thats to stop hacusators, 

which to me is siding with the hackers, protecting them while letting them

call our mother names, threaten you with sexual battery, and in general watch and let

what i consider their friends break every behavioral rule in the apb book, and hack, 

So thus an Army, being the entire GM pool. 

So the only time this trio come in, they immediately glue themselves to me.

One will insult me in D chat, while the other whispers me, the third doesn't do much.

Now I don't which one, and I don't think nani did it, but one of em has a flare gun with 

a 10 round mag and a macro set around 2ms, which just happens to be the frequency

that, for me causes seizures.  So now before that it had been 15-20 years since I had any.

Well managed with medication. I've played lots of video games, operated some of the first

touch screens ever made via basic old school 60hz monitors, and never had a problem.

Well I had a problem and ended up smacking my head off a door hinge, knocked out,

so i got some staples n a scar. GM's say its my own fault for being epileptic and the game has 

a warning for that. Ya know OK My Bad. But that doesn't excuse the meaness of what they did

nor the hanging out with known hacks and toxics, and the trollish insults that come from one

are very similar to a known chat toxic. The one that sits in his starter car, is gold, but never plays

just sits in some spot and rips everyone in chat.

So the GM's are guilty by association and the protection they provide to hackers, and the abuse toward

legit non hackers. Their Sole Job being to stop hacusators and or Mack Bolan.

Thus the entire Pool of GM's are hired specifically to harass me and or any legit. 

The same GM harass me before, this incident, So its everytime we see them, they are after me.

No other time do we see them, then the 'Icing on the Cake was being told to make sure i say

'in-game' if i talk about killing golds, cuz it could be used against me as if I were making real world threats.

That Did it. That was it. Far as I'm concerned LO is a Corrupt organization, and No I'm not buying some

low caliber double priced shotgun to honor them. They have no Honor. 

You getting old need some meds? 

The GMs in training are trolls, but that's because Matt and LO have a bad judgement of character. LO aren't purposely picking annoying people. Besides, what sane person would want to have a GM title with little to no power included?

In all seriousness, if playing APB causes you to have seizures, stop playing now. I don't mean that as an insult. I had a friend die of a seizure a few months ago. He stopped having them, then all of a sudden a year later he had one and it was fatal.

• Thanks 1