Y2Venom

Start Eyballing cheaters please.

Obviously EAC Only works to a certain extent when it comes to cheaters, there are groups of cheaters out there, who work the system so they can remain undetected. I am not talking about the closet closet players but players who comepletely obvious. They end up then selling those cheats for profit and start flooding the servers with more cheaters.

The one system they cannot work is being observed and a decision made. Its done in professional sports, why not in APB ?  In the last AMA, it was mentioned that the game was being left open as a Homage to the original game anyway, so whats it going to hurt. I have full trust it can be done properly. Again anybody who would be against this idea, have something to hide.  I think a lot of players would be happy with this.

I think LO has Zero interest in stopping hackers, they watered it down so badly it wont catch anything.

Reports do Nothing, Zero.

They put golds in bronze district cuz they asked for it. Been a Hack Fest for 3 years.

LO won't do it unless Golds cry for it. 

I Refuse to buy anything or pay, till the golds that hack everyday all day are banned.

We have absolutely No evidence of any bans for hacking.

You don't see Support or Teams of GMs playing against the hacker.

Cuz they won't believe our reports, and they wont use a credible anticheat.

So any mission, Any gold is involved in, I refuse to participate in criminal activity, 

Hacking is Wire Fraud, a Federal Crime. I will sit out. 

Not My fault LO wants them in bronze district. 

Stop playing the game , LO supports cheaters who stream and half of the pop is back to being only cheaters.

Numberous public cheat websites started making AI cheats for APB Reloaded ( impossible to detect with scrub anti-cheat) .

Public cheat sites reactivated cheats for APB after the bad Anti-Cheat update.
Stop playing this trash game which supports cheaters as priority.

Hope LO would go broke supporting the wrong crowd  and this game shutdowns for good.

My issue with the game is actually not cheating. It's fast-firing macros and .45 pistols. Using macro to shoot is Forbidden. Yet, half of the population use it without consequences.

I report them and nothing happens. I report them to GM's. They don't care. They even warn you for name shaming.

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I think LO has Zero interest in stopping hackers, they watered it down so badly it wont catch anything.

Reports do Nothing, Zero.

They put golds in bronze district cuz they asked for it. Been a Hack Fest for 3 years.

LO won't do it unless Golds cry for it. 

I Refuse to buy anything or pay, till the golds that hack everyday all day are banned.

We have absolutely No evidence of any bans for hacking.

You don't see Support or Teams of GMs playing against the hacker.

Cuz they won't believe our reports, and they wont use a credible anticheat.

So any mission, Any gold is involved in, I refuse to participate in criminal activity, 

Hacking is Wire Fraud, a Federal Crime. I will sit out. 

Not My fault LO wants them in bronze district. 

in all fairness i stopped trusting LO after more then once i saw gms or support threaten players with bans for reporting or asking simple questions. hell i was even told to delete my account via support by a certain memeber here. i think it boils down to the they took up a big project, relized they lacked the funds, and now are stuck in a rut were they can not back themselfs out of so there just hoping to kill both games to get rid of them. lets face it who would buy these games in this day and age.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ProJH said:

My issue with the game is actually not cheating. It's fast-firing macros and .45 pistols. Using macro to shoot is Forbidden. Yet, half of the population use it without consequences.

I report them and nothing happens. I report them to GM's. They don't care. They even warn you for name shaming.

Most likely they use hardware macros but then again it can never be flagged other than  getting manual suspicion which LO refuses to act on. Like I said about a community of cheaters being the backbone of currrent population in this dead game.

1 hour ago, Dead_Game said:

Most likely they use hardware macros but then again it can never be flagged other than  getting manual suspicion which LO refuses to act on. Like I said about a community of cheaters being the backbone of currrent population in this dead game.

Pubblisher/ game companies got or may get some sort of sponsorship from mouse companies.

If I remind well LO got it from Logitech some years ago,,, so guys just put your soul in peace, nothing you will expecting it will never happen.

Edited by PingOVER9000

7 hours ago, ProJH said:

Seriously you are more concern of players who can actually shoot a .45, at fast fire rate, instead of actual cheating? Aim assist?  it’s proven you can click at a fast fire rate without a macro ,these macro accusations are so common just stop cuz a noob with a macro will probably miss half its shots compare to a legit player who can click controllable + aim with a decent fire rate. 

• Thanks 1

Another post dedicated to cheaters... Think sensibly. The problem is not the macro or the cheats. The problem is that you are a weak player, fighting players much stronger than you. The problem is matchmaking, or rather its complete absence. The problem is the poor performance of the server, 45 bullets fly into you at once. The problem is that the health interface does not work. There are no sounds of hitting bullets. The problem is that you can't normally refuse a fight.  The game does not give you a choice whether you want to fight the proposed player or not.

And the main problem is that no one is going to solve these problems. I can offer you to hammer the last nail in the coffin of hope, stop wasting time writing posts that no one needs.

When in doubt, imagine what you would do with the game if you could change it. The people to whom you dedicated the post have this opportunity. What are they doing? Nothing. They are not interested in your opinion.

Edited by Yapopal

hello i am the cheater president currently cheaters are not allowed in apb so you must be mistaken

3 hours ago, Yapopal said:

The problem is not the macro or the cheats. The problem is that you are a weak player, fighting players much stronger than you. The problem is matchmaking, or rather its complete absence. The problem is the poor performance of the server, 45 bullets fly into you at once. The problem is that the health interface does not work. There are no sounds of hitting bullets. The problem is that you can't normally refuse a fight.  The game does not give you a choice whether you want to fight the proposed player or not.

Agreed, with everything except that U want to Omit the fact that.

A. Cheaters are The Problem. 

B. Most Golds Cheat that are in NA, or are in groups with cheaters that are knowns.

C. Reports do nothing, or LO refuses to act on them.

D. EAC is being Bypassed so said cheaters can hack.

E. LO spent a month watering down eac so even if they din't bypass it, it wouldn't do Diddily 

F. LO purposely injected golds into bronze district after said golds begged for it, 3 yrs ago, calling it 'because of pop' 

When we know it was cuz the golds begged to come to bronze to farm us. And Lo thinks that is Great to bully bronzes

and other legits.

You can't shove that 'Im better than U' rubbish down my throat, cuz no way any active gold, 

Active being a daily all day player. Could hold his gold or get to gold with all these hackers.

More people hack now than before EAC, n i mean full on snapping, teleporting, walls ect.

Ya i seen one hack with a macro but he also has a aimer cuz u cant hit people at 60meter + with a carbine on full macro

and still hit your target and not miss. So its not the macro, its the aimbot. smooth aim and snap aim

smooth aim they just spray in your general direction n they'll hit n not miss.

The word is that The Vast group of developers is working on match making. 

I say they are on vacation n have been since they threw in the fake anticheat, or free version.

But they wont segregate which would solve most of the hacking issues, because then the hackers 

have to hack each other to dethreat to get to bronze to use hacks on real players.

But NO, We can't hurt the poor golds feelings and isolate them, can't call em out on they hax

LO wants everyone to believe its a hackless game, when its been ran by hackers since i first started.

So what if they tinker with MM thats not gonna change anything cuz the golds will still be in district

blowing up chat, calling peoples mothers whores, and insulting anyone who isn't gold.

You get tired of their 14 yr old antics, LO REFUSES TO BAN HACKERS. 

So we find a game that will ban hackers and have guns that don't take 9 shots to the face 

with a 12 guage to wound them slightly.

New Engine has done Zero, EAC has done Zero.

5-6 years of waiting for engine just so we could have an anti cheat for Nothing

4 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Another post dedicated to cheaters... Think sensibly. The problem is not the macro or the cheats. The problem is that you are a weak player, fighting players much stronger than you. The problem is matchmaking, or rather its complete absence.

I am playing 10 + years, i have competed at top levels in first person shooters in the past ( with sponsorship ) I know what a cheater looks like. Especially when they are in my own team....

Secondly, i know my own capabilities within the game (you dont) I know how i would fair in any scenario, guns involved etc.. as well as predicting my percentage of success. If another player continuously bests me over and over again in these scenarios in which i have 90% predicted success, questions need to be asked of that player. There is a lot of that now.  At this stage, you can almost predict a cheater by the gun he is using before you even engage him. You can observe how he plays, how he drives, how he throws a grenade. Its really not that hard to do.

On 6/26/2023 at 10:15 AM, Yapopal said:

Another post dedicated to cheaters... Think sensibly. The problem is not the macro or the cheats. The problem is that you are a weak player, fighting players much stronger than you. The problem is matchmaking, or rather its complete absence. The problem is the poor performance of the server, 45 bullets fly into you at once. The problem is that the health interface does not work. There are no sounds of hitting bullets. The problem is that you can't normally refuse a fight.  The game does not give you a choice whether you want to fight the proposed player or not.

And the main problem is that no one is going to solve these problems. I can offer you to hammer the last nail in the coffin of hope, stop wasting time writing posts that no one needs.

When in doubt, imagine what you would do with the game if you could change it. The people to whom you dedicated the post have this opportunity. What are they doing? Nothing. They are not interested in your opinion.

The multiple bullets hitting you in a single packet is more due to poor client netcode than actual server performance. Matchmaking is also there but has far too many threat levels to pick from in a given pool of players to make a proper match up so 99% of the time it'll fall back to next-best solutions for continuïty's sake. There's also extremely poor client performance even on 64 bit, mainly due to garbage data collection and dumping.

I do think there's some obvious cases that should have been taken care of long ago, but I do agree with the rest of the issues you're listing here and the willful neglect of all the developers this game has to tackle these.

What I'd do if I were able to make a spiritual successor... Considering the IP is sold to China. I'd use UE5 as a base and pick a lot of players here to do some curator work regarding the shooting, to get the feel of gunplay as similar as possible to this game, just without the misery that are the issues this game has such as mentioned above. Customization would be better while cheaper, as newer tech should be able to prevent another 200 million $ lemon here.

Edited by Haganu

This is the server right now. So many blatant cheaters, people are not even playing missions and standing around.

ggdfgdfgdfg.jpg

People stand around waiting for opposition. They team kill you if you try doing the objective. Then they go afk when they get opposition. I don't get it.

I just got into a match with cheaters on my team. Same cheaters that were around 6+ months ago. The anti-cheat software isn't the issue here, it's LO having incompetent support staff who favor closing tickets over solving issues. I bet they love the cheat reports because they can instant close the ticket without doing a damn thing.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 2

On 6/26/2023 at 10:15 AM, Yapopal said:

Another post dedicated to cheaters... Think sensibly. The problem is not the macro or the cheats. The problem is that you are a weak player

No, the problem are always the same:

• Selling  cheats is a discreet business for someone, and buying cheats is pratically mandatory for other ones enough they dont care or dare launch a game without it actived and paying happily 20/50 dollars or more per month... EDIT: OFC unfortunately that's valid for all the online games.. it's not a problem of only APB Reloaded

• Ah ofc as I predicted... LO hasn't enough staff or probabily no one is updating the anticheat atm ... that's why here we go again in this same "giro di boa"/ turning point, it doesnt matter at all if they just change anticheat... We have already seen it repeating before with G1 and again and aaaagain with LO ... Damn LO just assume a pair of goodwill chinese or russian uneployed from that cursed and satured market of having some experience with coding antivirus or security systems , I dont know if that change a lot but at least you make the good action, 99% of cases, removing two treats from the cheating gamebusiness.😂
On 6/25/2023 at 11:30 PM, Jilleroo said:

Here we go again...

YES , launched the game after so long time just for playing 10 minutes against a pair of speedhackers at the first mission spamming of selling their hacks in district chat.. 😬

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 6/26/2023 at 9:51 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Agreed, with everything except that U want to Omit the fact that.

A. Cheaters are The Problem. 

B. Most Golds Cheat that are in NA, or are in groups with cheaters that are knowns.

C. Reports do nothing, or LO refuses to act on them.

D. EAC is being Bypassed so said cheaters can hack.

E. LO spent a month watering down eac so even if they din't bypass it, it wouldn't do Diddily 

F. LO purposely injected golds into bronze district after said golds begged for it, 3 yrs ago, calling it 'because of pop' 

When we know it was cuz the golds begged to come to bronze to farm us. And Lo thinks that is Great to bully bronzes

and other legits.

You can't shove that 'Im better than U' rubbish down my throat, cuz no way any active gold, 

Active being a daily all day player. Could hold his gold or get to gold with all these hackers.

More people hack now than before EAC, n i mean full on snapping, teleporting, walls ect.

Ya i seen one hack with a macro but he also has a aimer cuz u cant hit people at 60meter + with a carbine on full macro

and still hit your target and not miss. So its not the macro, its the aimbot. smooth aim and snap aim

smooth aim they just spray in your general direction n they'll hit n not miss.

The word is that The Vast group of developers is working on match making. 

I say they are on vacation n have been since they threw in the fake anticheat, or free version.

But they wont segregate which would solve most of the hacking issues, because then the hackers 

have to hack each other to dethreat to get to bronze to use hacks on real players.

But NO, We can't hurt the poor golds feelings and isolate them, can't call em out on they hax

LO wants everyone to believe its a hackless game, when its been ran by hackers since i first started.

So what if they tinker with MM thats not gonna change anything cuz the golds will still be in district

blowing up chat, calling peoples mothers whores, and insulting anyone who isn't gold.

You get tired of their 14 yr old antics, LO REFUSES TO BAN HACKERS. 

So we find a game that will ban hackers and have guns that don't take 9 shots to the face 

with a 12 guage to wound them slightly.

New Engine has done Zero, EAC has done Zero.

5-6 years of waiting for engine just so we could have an anti cheat for Nothing

Okie we get it you s*ck at the game! You lose 100% against gold threat players, you make bull dust excuses 'golds are all cheaters' so you don't feel ashamed of being a max rank daily bronze threat player.

Your whole bronze experience on APB is complain on the forums and complain in-game, it's an miracle that I log-in played with a friend and actually matched against you. The whole match you try to insult, accused me of macros, aim-bots etc and threaten to report me falsely, while I was playing the game legit rarely engaged in chat and you telling me that golds are randomly blowing up chat insulting anyone who's isn't gold? that's bull dust It's players like you who starts the toxicity insults in chat district because if you can't win in-game, you may as well accuse type insults and accused the player of cheating. Most players would ignore a bronze accusations but if they reply and insult you back, you were the one who started it. 

You say LO doesn't banned cheaters will I made one disappeared so you are wrong, max rank blatantly targeted me with walls + aimbot in asylum. Never to be seen again.  

Either way cheating or not you still will lose in game, you better off playing a game with AI bots with easy difficulty my advice.

The sad thing there are a few players who are so paranoid of cheaters or losing in video game, they end up cheating themselves so they would have a fair advantage against the accused player cheating or not. they become cheaters It's a death spiral and will continue, the person who makes these private cheat obviously doesn't care about the game and easily sell towards the losers who are willing to pay $$$ monthly, just to play the game daily that is not even populated, till this day there are actually people looking for cheats.

Edited by Deadliest

1 minute ago, Deadliest said:

Okie we get it you s*ck at the game! You lose 100% against gold threat players, you make bull dust excuses 'golds are all cheaters' so you don't feel ashamed of being a max rank daily bronze threat player.

Your whole bronze experience on APB is complain on the forums and complain in-game, it's an miracle that I log-in played with a friend and actually matched against you. The whole match you try to insult, accused me of macros, aim-bots etc and threaten to report me falsely, while I was playing the game legit rarely engaged in chat and you telling me that golds are randomly blowing up chat insulting anyone who's isn't gold? that's bull dust It's players like you who starts the toxicity insults in chat district because if you can't win in-game, you may as well accuse type insults and accused the player of cheating. Most players would ignore a bronze accusations but if they reply and insult you back, you were the one who started it. 

You say LO doesn't banned cheaters will I made one disappeared so you are wrong, max rank blatantly targeted me with walls + aimbot in asylum. Never to be seen again.  

Either way cheating or not you still will lose in game, you better off playing a game with AI bots with easy difficulty my advice.

The sad thing there are few player who are so paranoid of cheaters in APB which they end up cheating so they could have a fair advantage against the accused player. 

Most of people like him behave like this ingame, then cry for their 7 day bans:

RKWrXls.png

fcDbYUN.png

(Names censored to comply with name and shame)

Spam whispers you how you are cheating, then ignores you.

I just feed them the good old ez.

33 minutes ago, ChizuruIchinose said:

Most of people like him behave like this ingame, then cry for their 7 day bans:

RKWrXls.png

fcDbYUN.png

(Names censored to comply with name and shame)

Spam whispers you how you are cheating, then ignores you.

I just feed them the good old ez.

Exactly very typical behaviour.

Edited by Deadliest

If they create cheats with AI, we need to create anti-cheats with AI

hehehhehe

On 6/26/2023 at 2:45 PM, Y2Venom said:

I am playing 10 + years, i have competed at top levels in first person shooters in the past ( with sponsorship ) I know what a cheater looks like. Especially when they are in my own team....

Secondly, i know my own capabilities within the game (you dont) I know how i would fair in any scenario, guns involved etc.. as well as predicting my percentage of success. If another player continuously bests me over and over again in these scenarios in which i have 90% predicted success, questions need to be asked of that player. There is a lot of that now.  At this stage, you can almost predict a cheater by the gun he is using before you even engage him. You can observe how he plays, how he drives, how he throws a grenade. Its really not that hard to do.

Holy shit, I have never seen such a delusional noob with so much confidence
Actually insane

1 hour ago, Shui said:

Holy shit, I have never seen such a delusional noob with so much confidence
Actually insane

It's called the Dunning-Krueger effect. There's some interesting studies done on the subject.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nndrei said:

If they create cheats with AI, we need to create anti-cheats with AI

hehehhehe

We  already have it, long answer the video below, short answer the last one..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deadliest said:

'golds are all cheaters' so you don't feel ashamed of being a max rank daily bronze threat player.

😭Cry, Admin the Dirty man is yelling at me again. N looket the Book he wrote just about little ol me.

A person that comes in the game once in light years, but knows all.

I remember a match where a certain individual got 'Ran Up On' n Glassed by OL Mack, 

then he stood on the corner covering all approach's n had no miss aim with a carbine at 80meters

while shouting in chat about me 'Mouthing Off in Forums' 

You need to get out more dude. I dont even care about hackers now.

I won't report them, because it either doesn't have any effect or I get extra salt 

I gaf if the dude teleports upside down off the ceiling in circles around me, I REFuse to Report.

I gaf about your fake threat system, and I say hackers come in all threats.

Only one person that I WILL report, n It wont be for hacking, its not U, nor any known golds. 

n when I find that person, I'm going to Matt and support, every forum gm will get a copy as well.

p.s. Also I might add that I don't give a Tinkers Damn what U think or say, and I'm glad my post Bent U outta shape