Hexerin

"It's been a little over a week and a half since my last update."

We can appreciate him saying he will start showing up, making posts. 

But i think the damage to the legit community is too much.

Him showing up does indicate we might have support staff, but it means nothing till they get off their butts n ban.

They know better than to send a low rank observer in n see how the golds treat em.

I still wont pay nothing till they are banned from bronze dist. 

the gold will camp all day in a dead dist harassing low ranks to keep em from progression, n mack will follow the gold all day, 

not steal or k up. My job is to screw the gold n the golds job is to screw the game.

So see nothing will change till matt picks up a character n plays with us and see's what the golds do in dist.

Just a hacker sandbox till dist's are resegregated, thats the only way to keep golds away 

• Thanks 1

All this posting is better than the previous g1-like silence but I wonder if it will lead anywhere or it will be a dead end like engine upgrade 

I can already foresee these updates being posted for a month or 2 following a 6 month silence with a post somewhere saying this plan was 💩 aswel.

11 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

I can already foresee these updates being posted for a month or 2 following a 6 month silence with a post somewhere saying this plan was 💩 aswel.

Same. G1 said they couldn't migrate the current engine to 64 bit. Than again, G1 said they couldn't add things to the GUI yet Little Orbit managed to add extra options and make the trade system.

In the end it doesn't matter. Still going to play till the game is dead. Most AAA multiplayer games are the same thing year after year. No point in getting another COD or Battlefield when the old ones play better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Same. G1 said they couldn't migrate the current engine to 64 bit. Than again, G1 said they couldn't add things to the GUI yet Little Orbit managed to add extra options and make the trade system.

In the end it doesn't matter. Still going to play till the game is dead. Most AAA multiplayer games are the same thing year after year. No point in getting another COD or Battlefield when the old ones play better.

You are a real apb veteran playing till the game is dead🫡

On 8/18/2022 at 4:38 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

But i think the damage to the legit community is too much.

what ever will you do

25 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

what ever will you do

hahaha allow me to brag some, I will go play War thunder, where to my amazement I am kicking patootie.

with their recent engine and content add's and my better pc, which i run on full ultra hd. 

latency and hax are not an issue. Ya know i get my butt kicked too, but i like it. 

OK that's a real video game. I dont have to listen to golds bad mouthing silvers, bronzes or anyone they dont like

My point, they a bunch of modern games out there

Apparently according to the Gold Gods, Golds is Average and Standard.

OK so now its not even about if they hack, its about they all think gold is Average n anyone aint is just a fool, 

that dont belong in their game, after they cried so hard to desegregate so they could farm.

So U n me have had this convo many times, dif is this time i dont care.

Ya i lost over 3,000 dollars in weapons that wont work on hackers, that were let into bronze.

But I lost that money the minute i spend it.

Now i come in just to screw with them, specially after last nite the golds saying they were the Standard/Average.

Ya know they are Rubbish personalities playing Ego in a 20yr old dead game with dead graphics, 

hey don't let me get in the way of u golds crying on each other. 

Yesterday two golds argued in chat for over 2hrs over the semantics of one mission, calling each other silver types.

So you see they even consider high silvers to be trash that dont belong in their game, after crying their way into bronze. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

gold is Average n anyone aint is just a fool

back in the g1 days there was disabled player who used a controller with his feet, and he was gold

im not big on raging in chat or shitting on silvers, but its always been wild to me that there are physically fit people who can't measure up to a guy playing with his toes

• Like 3

Guys we have arrived in the future, all kinds of stuff is happening but those rainy days in Asylum are still the same although they have become a little less frequent. 

7 hours ago, glaciers said:

back in the g1 days there was disabled player who used a controller with his feet, and he was gold

im not big on raging in chat or shitting on silvers, but its always been wild to me that there are physically fit people who can't measure up to a guy playing with his toes

gold is exceedingly easy to get if you aren't a newbie. I have been perm gold since they made the top 20% rather than 10% gold, and i've never managed to dethreat - even when I had tried intentionally during "gold lock". I can understand not being gold if you're always drunk as a vet player. But holy damn its piss easy to keep and get. You almost have to -try not to- get gold to not get it,

On 8/18/2022 at 3:40 PM, Fasalina said:

dutch-van-der-linde.jpg

this man runs LO now

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

since they made the top 20% rather than 10% gold

What do you mean by this?

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

these sociopaths have been gold so long and relied on the XXXX that got them to gold, unlike legits who actually have to point n click.

So they feel its not name shaming or bully rhetoric to ramble on about how ez gold is.

When its not. Its the distance from Earth to The Moon or less to go bronze to silver.

It is then from the Moon to way past the Kyper belt to gold. 

Now that the Gold came n Cried to the forum moderator, who then let them into bronze,

They run around bronze talking head about having shit tm n opp that are silver or bronze.

The gold even insult each other saying one is playin like a silver. 

They spend the day stroking their ego n bashing lower threats in chat,

really seems to be the only reason they play, is to blow up chat about themselves, make sure noone else can play.

It does, it angers them to no end to see a silver or bronze in bronze dist after they cried to get in,

they run around now acting like we dont belong in our own district.  

(n Yes it is Bronze dist even if not named, Why Cuz U Golds Cried for it, n the Dev listened to only U, not like 

Bronzies came n sniveled n cried to be let into gold dist)           

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

these sociopaths have been gold so long and relied on the XXXX that got them to gold, unlike legits who actually have to point n click.

So they feel its not name shaming or bully rhetoric to ramble on about how ez gold is.

When its not. Its the distance from Earth to The Moon or less to go bronze to silver.

Now that the Gold came n Cried to the forum moderator, who then let them into bronze,

They run around bronze talking head about having shit tm n opp that are silver or bronze.

really seems to be the only reason they play, is to blow up chat about themselves, make sure noone else can play.

It does, it angers them to no end to see a silver or bronze in bronze dist after they cried to get in,

(n Yes it is Bronze dist even if not named, Why Cuz U Golds Cried for it, n the Dev listened to only U, not like 

if you put as much energy into improving at the game as you do coming up with excuses for being bronze or silver you could probably hit gold within a week

• Like 1

4 hours ago, glaciers said:

coming up with excuses for being bronze or silver

See how ya are, this has nothing to do with Me or My threat level. You're so wrapped up in the Ego Trip

That you assume that I would even want a higher threat. 

Why would I want to viewed as a bully, a hacker, or a person only booting to ruin the game.

Run around cryin cuz someone used a perc nade or a smg, OMFG.

How bout this kid, If you played against these gold as much as ya Project n Flex n throw salt in forum, 

You'd of lost your gold by now.

Do you even realize what your saying? Your saying that Mack could out shoot the vast majority of players 

all be gold now, so i gotta not only beat the hacks but I gotta out do the golds on my team and their aimbots

that are going 84-2 in a bronze district.

See U dont even see what u said as being bully rhetoric, I see it as U trying to put down players that dont hack n dont care 

about your little gold chain. U been a bully so long as a gold, cyber bullying comes natural to you.

As far as I'm concerned anyone talking down toward silver, bronze or green is Name Shaming, 

I aint gonna run n tell the teacher on ya, I'm just sayin thats how ya are. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

See how ya are, this has nothing to do with Me or My threat level. You're so wrapped up in the Ego Trip

That you assume that I would even want a higher threat. 

Why would I want to viewed as a bully, a hacker, or a person only booting to ruin the game.

Run around cryin cuz someone used a perc nade or a smg, OMFG.

How bout this kid, If you played against these gold as much as ya Project n Flex n throw salt in forum, 

You'd of lost your gold by now.

Do you even realize what your saying? Your saying that Mack could out shoot the vast majority of players 

all be gold now, so i gotta not only beat the hacks but I gotta out do the golds on my team and their aimbots

that are going 84-2 in a bronze district.

See U dont even see what u said as being bully rhetoric, I see it as U trying to put down players that dont hack n dont care 

about your little gold chain. U been a bully so long as a gold, cyber bullying comes natural to you.

As far as I'm concerned anyone talking down toward silver, bronze or green is Name Shaming, 

I aint gonna run n tell the teacher on ya, I'm just sayin thats how ya are. 

less excuses more improvement my man

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

TIL that Cookie joined the game after G1/RG shifted the threat curve down. So many things suddenly make so much more sense.

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

TIL that Cookie joined the game after G1/RG shifted the threat curve down. So many things suddenly make so much more sense.

2014 gang 

Edited by CookiePuss

On 8/20/2022 at 11:42 AM, CookiePuss said:

Old G1 back in 2013/2014 changed the threat distribution and reduced the requirements to be gold from like the top 10/15% to 20%. It's something people don't talk about much anymore, but it had been somewhat complained about mildly by certain members for a short while, as it happened around when threat segregation by reward loss occurred,

On 8/21/2022 at 3:28 AM, Hexerin said:

^ basically this

I started back in like Sept-Nov 2011.

On 8/20/2022 at 12:33 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

I have literally mentored and carried R50 silvers to gold threat within a day, and have had bronzes hit gold within a week. Can you like... not pretend that it's that hard to get? It's really not xD

Edited by Noob_Guardian

26 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Old G1 back in 2013/2014 changed the threat distribution and reduced the requirements to be gold from like the top 10/15% to 20%. It's something people don't talk about much anymore, but it had been somewhat complained about mildly by certain members for a short while, as it happened around when threat segregation by reward loss occurred,

^ basically this

I started back in like Sept-Nov 2011.

I have literally mentored and carried R50 silvers to gold threat within a day, and have had bronzes hit gold within a week. Can you like... not pretend that it's that hard to get? It's really not xD

golds always been easy I was gold back in reloaded closed/open beta with 5-10 fps

On 8/21/2022 at 5:05 AM, CookiePuss said:

2014 gang 

6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I started back in like Sept-Nov 2011

Early second week CBT, 2009, here.

• Like 1