and guess what

30% of those hackers that were unbanned

are going to hack again!

THEY UNBANNED HACKERS THAT HAD OTHER MAX RANK ALTS

THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HACK ON

HAHAHAHAAH

• Like 1

so lemme get this straight

if u got unbanned then you were caught cheating/ff detected something right?

the people still banned are actually clean players

at least that's what im getting from this

Edited by sleepbrain
  • Like 2

Just now, sleepbrain said:

if u got unbanned then you were caught cheating right?

pretty much if you are unbanned, 95% chance is that you were a hacker

and people are like "where's your main" and I'll reply with "banned" and they'll be like "you shouldn't have hacked" and I'll be like "if I hacked, I would be unbanned"

This is not perfect process and we have hundreds, currently sitting at over 600 tickets in our system for accounts that they feel were wrongly banned. It takes time to fully investigate accounts to make sure that the ban that was placed on the account was done correctly. We are not saying that the accounts that were not unbanned in these waves will not be unbanned but we have to decide on each account, one at a time. There will be an auto response put put to those tickets shortly that includes information that we need to locate and verify your account if your account is still banned. This is a time intensive process and we are working as hard and as fast as we can to get to each and every one of your tickets. I really do thank you all for your continued patience.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Selali said:

This is not perfect process and we have hundreds, currently sitting at over 600 tickets in our system for accounts that they feel were wrongly banned. It takes time to fully investigate accounts to make sure that the ban that was placed on the account was done correctly. We are not saying that the accounts that were not unbanned in these waves will not be unbanned but we have to decide on each account, one at a time. There will be an auto response put put to those tickets shortly that includes information that we need to locate and verify your account if your account is still banned. This is a time intensive process and we are working as hard and as fast as we can to get to each and every one of your tickets. I really do thank you all for your continued patience.

I was ticket 167 and I'm still at no reply, not even my new email yesterday

Just now, Selali said:

what exactly are you preventing by carefully reviewing each unban? it definitely isnt preventing bringing actual known cheaters back

3 minutes ago, Selali said:

i was ticket #102 and have never ever gotten a non c+p reply 

this is going well

1 hour ago, FinanciaI said:

WHAT THE FUCK 

AND I'M NOT UNBANNED?

oh man i just had a very loud irl laugh to that

11 minutes ago, sleepbrain said:

if u got unbanned then you were caught cheating/ff detected something right?

The people still banned were banned for "other", from what I have just recently found out - in my case the auto-replies i used to get from Tiggs & Co was "inappropriate behaviour" which god-knows what the hell that even means - i always assumed it was a false ban for "cheating". And since Tiggs had my tickets on auto-close with auto-reply saying the same shit on repeat, basically getting a response from a bot, and any threads i made on the old forums being instantly deleted, i was never told the reason for my ban and to this day don't know why.

So from what I understand; all accounts currently banned were banned for "other" which ranges, i assume, from GM abuse banning people they disliked, all the way to credit card fraud. Then again i don't even know since i don't know why i was banned or what the hell "inappropriate behaviour" was referring to.

9 minutes ago, Selali said:

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just got your DM @Selali - thank you so much for the response, i truly appreciate it more than you could ever imagine, knowing that my email isn't infact blacklisted and that I am finally able to contact support! Thank you again, i am really so relieved right now.

Edited by ShadowXS
  • Like 1

So i just tried to log in and it turns out that I am UNBANNED!

Although when i log into my account on the G1 website, the status is still marked as 'Blocked' but despite that i am currently UNBANNED. Guys, please, if you're only checking your account status please attempt to log into the game and check your accounts. You may be unbanned in-game and still be marked as 'Blocked' on the website.

I can not believe that I am finally able to see my old character and play APB once again. Just checked my total playtime and it's 981 hours. And that was from 2011 when i started playing until around 2013 when I got banned. I can't begin to imagine how many hours I would have if i hadn't been banned all these years (5 or so).

Lastly, i think i was hacked and that's why i was banned. I had my main character still there, but renamed, and there was an alt-character with a racist name. I have gone ahead and deleted that 2nd character with the racist name which I DID NOT CREATE, EVER. I only ever played one character, my main.

So i can now assume that is the reason for my ban? Who knows.

1 minute ago, ShadowXS said:

So i just tried to log in and it turns out that I am UNBANNED!

Although when i log into my account on the G1 website, the status is still marked as 'Blocked' but despite that i am currently UNBANNED. Guys, please, if you're only checking your account status please attempt to log into the game and check your accounts. You may be unbanned in-game and still be marked as 'Blocked' on the website.

I can not believe that I am finally able to see my old character and play APB once again. Just checked my total playtime and it's 981 hours. And that was from 2011 when i started playing until around 2013 when I got banned. I can't begin to imagine how many hours I would have if i hadn't been banned all these years (5 or so).

Lastly, i think i was hacked and that's why i was banned. I had my main character still there, but renamed, and there was an alt-character with a racist name. I have gone ahead and deleted that 2nd character with the racist name which I DID NOT CREATE, EVER. I only ever played one character, my main.

So i can now assume that is the reason for my ban? Who knows.

already tried and I'm banned still

Just now, FinanciaI said:

already tried and I'm banned still

Well it was worth a shot, sorry to hear that.

I just thought I'd share since i was here saying "I'm still banned" because i was going by the status on my profile, which is still 'Blocked' even though I'm unbanned in-game. From my understanding of Selali's response to me, some accounts were hit by an incorrect filter and he is going to rerun the unban to hit people who were banned for a specific reason, in the same category as me. 

So i would say sit tight and be patient, he is currently hard at work on it.

Who here waiting for Wave #3

43 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

In the 11 days since i've created my ticket i haven't gotten any response, not even a copy/paste or auto reply, so at this point i don't know what else to think except that I'm blacklisted and can't even get in contact with support - maybe my email is going straight to the junk/trash automatically, not even manually. All i know is i am exhausted from trying to get my account unbanned and may just give up, as i did 5 years ago when my account was initially banned. 

I'm tired.

I just received a response asking for more information about my account. Something similar to what a IZILISE had

13 minutes ago, FinanciaI said:

nice prank little orbit
62Noejd.png

DUUUUUUUUDDDEEEE, calm your pancakes, i am quite sure, you know what you did wrong, if you did smth wrong, there is a high chance karma is giving you smth in return one day or another. Stop complaining and move on. You can keep playing on your current account. 

Us the legit people in the game cant do anything but leaving the game, if we keep getting annoyed by kids like you. Noone gives a flying f.... who of the cheaters gets unbanned, they will get kicked their asses as soon, as they starting to cheat again, i am 40 % sure.

Kbai

Edited by SandyBitch
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snitch said:

I just received a response asking for more information about my account. Something similar to what a IZILISE had

Good to hear. I got that too but since I am unbanned already I won't respond and i'll leave it as Solved.

My profile shows account status as 'Blocked' but im able to log in using the client and I'm currently in-game. If you haven't tried that already, i would advise checking!

Good luck with everything.

The mass unbanning is not a perfect science, this is why we are looking at accounts individually. We are doing everything we can to help players that were banned. I have put out a automated response to all the tickets that is asking for more information about your account so when your ticket gets looked at, we already have all the information that we need to verify the account and then look into reason for your account ban. Also, please do not put in new tickets for you account if you have already put in one. This does not help make things go faster, instead it means we have to take the time to merge tickets together. As long as you reply on the ticket that you received a response on, we will get to your account. None of you are forgotten, it just takes time to do our account investigations.

*EDIT* If you reply on your ticket, the 'solved' will change to 'Open' and reopen your ticket. Solved does not mean that the ticket is closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

Good to hear. I got that too but since I am unbanned already I won't respond and i'll leave it as Solved.

My profile shows account status as 'Blocked' but im able to log in using the client and I'm currently in-game. If you haven't tried that already, i would advise checking!

Good luck with everything.

Say solved aswell my profile status is blocked and i can't join 

4 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

Say solved aswell my profile status is blocked and i can't join 

Reply to the ticket! :P