Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
your-username-is-not-suitable

How to save APB

Recommended Posts

5$ Subscription (premium) each month (when new Engine is here).

+ softer (reduced) ARMAS prices (as compensation for the 5$ each month).

 

I am thinking 5$ each month is a fair deal and gives the dev team more financial safetys, without to make p2w items.

 

So there is no more reason to add Joker-Boxes and/or other p2w stuff in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2021 at 3:08 AM, your-username-is-not-suitable said:

Put bricks in the Joker store.

As if nade spamming Andies would use bricks :v)

 

Merged.

 

On 12/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, Todesklinge said:

5$ Subscription (premium) each month (when new Engine is here).

+ softer (reduced) ARMAS prices (as compensation for the 5$ each month).

 

I am thinking 5$ each month is a fair deal and gives the dev team more financial safetys, without to make p2w items.

 

So there is no more reason to add Joker-Boxes and/or other p2w stuff in the future.

Armas pricing was already lowered when LO took over.
5$ to play APB Reloaded would kill the game completely as it stands now..
About the "p2w stuff"  there is no such thing as pay to win in APB, I really do not get why people keep thinking that there is...
(btw jokerboxes were removed ages ago for if you didn't get the memo yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simple, I can do it for a small fee. All Ledgendary's Account Wide.

  Just give me a Big Red Ban Button as a Secondary weapon, so I could hold it with one hand n using only one finger of the other hand I Press the button, n Poof they disappear just like that 'Junk Removal' ad on TV with the Little Tiny truck. 🔴

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2021 at 2:26 PM, Todesklinge said:

5$ Subscription (premium) each month (when new Engine is here).

+ softer (reduced) ARMAS prices (as compensation for the 5$ each month).

 

I am thinking 5$ each month is a fair deal and gives the dev team more financial safetys, without to make p2w items.

 

So there is no more reason to add Joker-Boxes and/or other p2w stuff in the future.

Oh, yeah. Let’s repeat rtw times when the game didn’t succeed in p2p and was shut down after two months

 

Merged.

 

On 12/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, Cuve said:

Armas pricing was already lowered when LO took over.
5$ to play APB Reloaded would kill the game completely as it stands now..
About the "p2w stuff"  there is no such thing as pay to win in APB, I really do not get why people keep thinking that there is...
(btw jokerboxes were removed ages ago for if you didn't get the memo yet)

For me p2w is that you can get 3 slotted weapons in armas that has a huge impact in a gameplay while to get a first 3 slotted weapons a new player has to grind for a quite long time. It’s either jt, either roles or post 195r contacts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Monithly cost will reduced the ammount of cheaters by creating unlimited new accounts for free.

 

Free to play games are the most expensive games for us players (you pay with muuuuuch time for very slow progress). Or F2P Games need to build in pay to win game mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Simple, I can do it for a small fee. All Ledgendary's Account Wide.

  Just give me a Big Red Ban Button as a Secondary weapon, so I could hold it with one hand n using only one finger of the other hand I Press the button, n Poof they disappear just like that 'Junk Removal' ad on TV with the Little Tiny truck. 🔴

That'll result in only you playing the game inside a month cos you'll have banned everyone else.

 

23 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

5$ Subscription (premium) each month (when new Engine is here).

 

So the $5 sub will never be implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Monithly cost will reduced the ammount of cheaters by creating unlimited new accounts for free.

 

Free to play games are the most expensive games for us players (you pay with muuuuuch time for very slow progress). Or F2P Games need to build in pay to win game mechanics.

???

 

$5 monthly sub fee to play a game that has 400 population, 10 year old decade engine with rarely any new major content in game? this is not World of warcraft or final fantasy.   What a scam

 

It's not going to stop cheaters nor it will boost it's population, if cheaters can pay private cheats sub monthly, then that $5 is nothing to them.

 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmfao you're going full circle, right back to subscription based which killed RTW

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No money, no new contend!

Most people dont know, development of a game cost money.

 

Start your calculator.

0 $ in = 0 contend out?

 

Or pay to win mechanics to compensate the missing monithly income.

 

Thats an missunderstanding of the community by an wrong point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

Most people dont know, development of a game cost money.

Fucking GROUND BREAKING.

 

You must be the smartest human being ever to have existed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

No money, no new contend!

Most people dont know, development of a game cost money.

 

Start your calculator.

0 $ in = 0 contend out?

 

Or pay to win mechanics to compensate the missing monithly income.

 

Thats an missunderstanding of the community by an wrong point of view.

most people (actually probably just todesklinge) don't know that a game can make money via microtransactions without selling items that affect gameplay

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

How to save APB ?

 

Simple: you can't, the game is dead and buried.

 

prove me wrong.

Sadly, nothings wrong there. 😉

477_Game-Over-Coomera.jpg&ehk=auJjyxnFTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would pay a 5$ subscription to have Todesklinge permanently muted on all accounts.

 

infinite $ = infinite contenD out

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

if LO does as little against imgame cash sellers as he does against cheats

 

 

Edited by EVInezca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I would pay a 5$ subscription to have Todesklinge permanently muted on all accounts.

 

infinite $ = infinite contenD out

You are my greatest fan!

 

For 5€ you get my 10. best comments!

Here are an example:

1. Buff Kevlar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

 

- Azukii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesnt matter where you move this topic, you are all still wrong and i alone have the correct opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, proxie said:

Doesnt matter where you move this topic, you are all still wrong and i alone have the correct opinion.

We know it's you Matt. Stop trolling from your fake account and get back working on the engine upgrade

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2022 at 2:11 PM, Todesklinge said:

You are my greatest fan!

 

For 5€ you get my 10. best comments!

Here are an example:

1. Buff Kevlar

If I am paying the 5 bucks I don't want to see reasonable suggestions from you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...