R3ACT3M

Gonna take a jab at some of you

typically wouldnt "im so bad at this game" and "everyone must be hackers" be mutually exclusive?

feels like most hackusators vastly overestimate their own skill level

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, glaciers said:

typically wouldnt "im so bad at this game" and "everyone must be hackers" be mutually exclusive?

Generally speaking people who can unmistakably distinguish a hacker from a really good player do not hackusate. You need a lot of expirience to do that, and when you get to this point you don't really care anymore. So I never had a feeling that whiners in chat treat themselves as a gamegods.

Edited by Nerima

Lol. Honestly it wouldn't be that sad if balance wasn't against you. No matter how good you are, you can't carry bunch of silvers\bronzies when full gold (let alone premades who play with same teammates over and over again) team get matched against you. The more interesting situation gets when you get a good team, you would instantly get matched against same silvers (game gets boring), or against people who's vastly stronger than you (even more boring). Plus, there's a lot of map\mission issues which can give one side a huge advantage, despite they already can have skill advantage. Sometimes i think that its only possible to get win in def missions lol.

2 hours ago, Nerima said:

Generally speaking people who can unmistakably distinguish a hacker from a really good player do not hackusate. You need a lot of expirience to do that, and when you get to this point you don't really care anymore. So I never had a feeling that whiners in chat treat themselves as a gamegods.

That apathy is one of the core reasons cheating is so prevalent in modern multiplayer gaming. Congrats, you're part of the problem.

Makes it all the more frustrating for older gamers like myself who know how good things were before.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

ua5gie00jku71.jpg

Kinda true, at one point I memorized the typical tactics and timing to get places for gold players, and would always be ready to ambush/flank an enemy. Often got called a hacker, but they didn't realize how obvious their strats were. Always funny because you'd get that one bronze or silver with an hvr that just "wtf why are you *there*" and other golds would just call hacker after dying to him. Like no, he just isn't playing the typical way and wrecked your patootie.

5 hours ago, Nerima said:

Not really true, some hackusators are full of it, or do get it wrong at times. However, others even if they do hackusate, tend to do so more cautiously and get it right. I've called out plenty of old cheaters/cheat clans who got the ban hammer. I'll admit i might not have always been 100% correct, but if  80 or 90% of those you thought cheated got banned. Well... You're still pretty accurate, even if you aren't always right.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That apathy is one of the core reasons cheating is so prevalent in modern multiplayer gaming. Congrats, you're part of the problem.

Makes it all the more frustrating for older gamers like myself who know how good things were before.

It’s like you forgotten what game you are playing, APB reloaded. What can you do as a player if you think someone is cheating? Nothing, other than to report and type your displeasure on chat or forums. What happens when you wrongly accuse someone, you create this toxicity.

The reason why some veterans, good players don’t bother about a player that is cheating or a closet, because they know they are a nuisance and seek attention that’s the reason why they cheat in the first place their main objective is to make legit players mad in anyway possible, but giving them no reaction makes them desperate wanting for attention.

They are sadistic, and take on innocent players due to their unhappiness because without cheats they are pretty much bad and insecure due to thinking many players cheat on the game.

Since you are an old gamer you must be a veteran on apb reloaded, maybe your not ageing well and your reaction time is getting slower?

The best solution is to play a different game, quit or take a break.

you can only hope for LO finds another solution in combating cheaters or maybe battleeye updates and detects private cheats.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To start off with, saying someone is bad cuz they hacusate is such a toxic line of shit. For one thing most hacusation is based on the aim/movement/performance of said alleged hacker, Not the aim/performance of the victim. I'm not out there missing you by ten miles n then crying that u hack.

Its about how fast the hacker kills, n how fast he aims, and that they never fkn miss, how fast he macros a semi auto and still dont miss not one shot. 

Now lets add in the common knowledge among players that we have No anticheat

Snipped Inappropriate language ~@mayii

Then U add in that they are Gold, Noone can be gold or get halfway to it without hacking, not with all these hacks playing.

Then when u do hacusate, 5-6 other known hacks will chime in when u weren't addressing them nor did u ask for their input

n call ya bad, tell ya to uninstall, talk about your mother or your sexual orientation ect. These people that chime in think they are the judge and jury of the matter, n all it does is prove my case to me, and affirms my own Judgment. 

Another known toxic hacker is not a real good character witness

And ofcourse once you add the final number, that being that its bannable to hacusate or be hacusate toxic in chat, but not to insult your dead mother. 

The Sum of this is Ya Just Don't give a pattootie anymore, you consider everyone a hack n a toxic until proven otherwise, you absolutely dont buy anthing, you dont k up, you just do some open world n Leave. Yes to another game'

'You Hacks Reap What You Sew' <---not hacusing anyone here 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 12:55 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

To start off with, saying someone is bad cuz they hacusate is such a toxic line of shit. For one thing most hacusation is based on the aim/movement/performance of said alleged hacker, Not the aim/performance of the victim. I'm not out there missing you by ten miles n then crying that u hack.

Its about how fast the hacker kills, n how fast he aims, and that they never fkn miss, how fast he macros a semi auto and still dont miss not one shot. 

Now lets add in the common knowledge among players that we have No anticheat

Snipped Inappropriate language  ~@mayii

Then U add in that they are Gold, Noone can be gold or get halfway to it without hacking, not with all these hacks playing.

Then when u do hacusate, 5-6 other known hacks will chime in when u weren't addressing them nor did u ask for their input

n call ya bad, tell ya to uninstall, talk about your mother or your sexual orientation ect. These people that chime in think they are the judge and jury of the matter, n all it does is prove my case to me, and affirms my own Judgment. 

Another known toxic hacker is not a real good character witness

And ofcourse once you add the final number, that being that its bannable to hacusate or be hacusate toxic in chat, but not to insult your dead mother. 

The Sum of this is Ya Just Don't give a pattootie anymore, you consider everyone a hack n a toxic until proven otherwise, you absolutely dont buy anthing, you dont k up, you just do some open world n Leave. Yes to another game'

'You Hacks Reap What You Sew' <---not hacusing anyone here 

So pretty much the mentality here is if I can’t aim as fast, kill and accurately track like my opponent than he/she is cheating?

48 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

So pretty much the mentality here is if I can’t aim as fast

Did You not read what I just said?  My aim and or my personal abilities and My opinion of those abilities has not a thing to do with My or 'the hacusing player's opinion that someone is using hacks.  Its not a matter of if I can't do it then nobody can unless they hack. Now there may be some new low ranks that think that way, I know I'm slow n old.

48 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Did You not read what I just said?  My aim and or my personal abilities and My opinion of those abilities has not a thing to do with My or 'the hacusing player's opinion that someone is using hacks. 

of course personal skill plays a role, if you dont understand the limits of gameplay skill youre also almost definitely unable to understand who is ever so slightly exceeding those limits

5 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

13 hours ago, glaciers said:

i rest my case

didn't we have enough of these threads from years 2011-2019?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, glaciers said:

if you dont understand the limits of gameplay skill youre also almost definitely unable to understand who is ever so slightly exceeding those limits

You have a point but this is only applicable to new players, n LMAO @ slightly exceeding. I'm talkin bout super human, blatants. Doing things that the weapon can't do, having perfect snap aim everytime, moving like fragile but taking loads of bullets. There are ways to find out, just point at them n get the red dot n they instantly turn n drill ya from med to long range, thats them using a bot aimer. You'll be wearin kev3 n still go down like u were fragile. 

But it's cool, I just don't care anymore, I have doubts as too when and if The Engine will come out, and If an anticheat comes along with it. Now with desegregation there is really no reason for me to spend all day grinding joker jobs, because any weapon i buy is gonna be Inert against gold teams communicating on 'Ditch-Wire' and or Hax

Lag was bad last night, slow internet.  I try to get in a car, he opens the door and stands there holding it, not getting in until a few seconds later I get run over. I spawn and run to a vehicle, press to get in and freeze again. I can hear cops driving closer but I can't move, I get run over again. Team gets mad and accuses me of helping the cops.

On 10/20/2021 at 4:24 PM, R3ACT3M said:

ua5gie00jku71.jpg

Can you really blame them when they are being matched against a way more skilled players and other who put around 10k hours in this game 

• Thanks 1

The newbies can't learn when they just instantly get gibbed the moment they show up. For learning to happen, stuff has to happen to learn from.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The newbies can't learn when they just instantly get gibbed the moment they show up. For learning to happen, stuff has to happen to learn from.

Given the amount of veterans and dethreaters who ran rampant in bronze district, I have a hard time believing things have gotten much worse for newbies. Really its more of the same.

18 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Given the amount of veterans and dethreaters who ran rampant in bronze district, I have a hard time believing things have gotten much worse for newbies. Really its more of the same.

I have personally observed many of the higher level players are in fact holding back against the lower level players (whenever they can, anyways). Honestly kinda surprised. Lower level players still just stand no chance though. While many of the dethreaters have stopped playing due to to the segregation removal (and thus no longer get their free farm), there's more than enough high level returnees to cover the "curbstomping the lowbies quota".

When i started as a cop in the bronze district I gave up because I couldn't level up, couldn't get near an objective or even an enemy for all the car surfing rocket launching feminine features instantly killing me seconds after spawning over and over again. There was no difference unless car surfing and rocket launchers are starter weapons and skills. Tutorial said witness a crime but didn't say how, weeks went by and I got bored of un killable enemies blowing me up while riding cars or sniping me from a mile away before I can even see them. At least criminal can mug to level up.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

On 10/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, CookiePuss said:

play the game and see for yourself 

On 10/24/2021 at 8:53 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

all the car surfing rocket launching feminine features instantly killing me

Lol, what?

41 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Lol, what?

Reminder that this forum still has a word filter. "Fuck" is okay, but "pussy" is a no no.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:07 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

You have a point but this is only applicable to new players, n LMAO @ slightly exceeding. I'm talkin bout super human, blatants. Doing things that the weapon can't do, having perfect snap aim everytime, moving like fragile but taking loads of bullets. There are ways to find out, just point at them n get the red dot n they instantly turn n drill ya from med to long range, thats them using a bot aimer. You'll be wearin kev3 n still go down like u were fragile. 

But it's cool, I just don't care anymore, I have doubts as too when and if The Engine will come out, and If an anticheat comes along with it. Now with desegregation there is really no reason for me to spend all day grinding joker jobs, because any weapon i buy is gonna be Inert against gold teams communicating on 'Ditch-Wire' and or Hax

I realised expensive weapons are a waste of money for me. The people who can shoot me dead in 1/10th of a second at any distance before I can even target them will still shoot me dead in 10th of a second before I can get a shot off. It's pointless trying to shoot people using shit wifi internet, the cursor freezes and jumps, sometimes my car drives itself into a wall and teleports. Maybe I'll use SMG or shotguns and just try to sneak up on them, longer range weapons are useless to me.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff