R3ACT3M

Gonna take a jab at some of you

On 10/30/2021 at 2:18 AM, Hexerin said:

Reminder that this forum still has a word filter. "Fuck" is okay, but "pussy" is a no no.

Oh, right.

I keep forgetting that an ammo vending machine can basically tell me to go kill a bunch of motherfuckers, but god forbid the p*ssies that run the forum let that one slip by them.

Even the forum for this game is a clown world.

• Like 1

Kind of have to agree that LO's stance on censorship is kind of offputting.

I can understand wanting to keep things PG-13 but you guys moved away from Kung Fu Panda and Adventure Time to work on more mature games. Remember the time Finn caught Jake and Lady Rainicorn making babies? Yeah well you're allowing LESS mature topics than that. Talking about booba and showing booba are two vastly different things.

On 10/20/2021 at 10:11 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

Kinda true, at one point I memorized the typical tactics and timing to get places for gold players, and would always be ready to ambush/flank an enemy. Often got called a hacker, but they didn't realize how obvious their strats were. Always funny because you'd get that one bronze or silver with an hvr that just "wtf why are you *there*" and other golds would just call hacker after dying to him. Like no, he just isn't playing the typical way and wrecked your patootie.

omg finally I have peace of mind that I'm not the only one who find random newbie more deadly than gold sometimes.

I don't really hackusate any more unless its really obvious, like an R10 insta snapping SHAW user

• Like 1

I used to think people were cheating because nothing happened when I shot the crap out of them, turns out it's the unstable internet causing the framerate and everything else to go crazy flying up and down every second. I found a billboard, sprayed it and then tried to shoot an NPC seven times, he just walked along as if nothing was happening. I thought is he one of those ghost folk I can't mug who aren't really there, they walk through things and disappear or teleport elsewhere. I shot him an 8th time, that one worked but it just took me 5 seconds to kill an NPC so how am I supposed to kill anyone in missions unless they stand still for ten seconds. Sometimes I meet people who are willing to stand still for me to shoot them, they must get bored while waiting.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff