Jump to content
PureDiva

What is the hazardous like now? in game experience

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have it? I heard that the weapon has had a 50 percent recoil reduction is the recoil like the ogre's recoil or like the yukon? which weapon has the similar recoil to the hazardous can someone also make a video on the new hazardous buff please reply. Also I would gladly appreciate it if someone can tell me the history of the hazardous of how it first performed when it first came out and how op it was to begin with to how it performed when it was nerfed to now also please compare this new updated version to the first pre-nerfed hazardous. 

Edited by PureDiva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have to test it later. But it should be pretty decent, the problem with tommy was recoil. The problem with hazardous is bloom from CJ3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I'd have to test it later. But it should be pretty decent, the problem with tommy was recoil. The problem with hazardous is bloom from CJ3.

Also what was the hazardous like years ago? I heard it was super op to begin with then they nerfed it and now they reduced the recoil again? I own a hazardous however I am on the console we haven't received any updates I just hope this is a good investment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PureDiva said:

Also what was the hazardous like years ago? I heard it was super op to begin with then they nerfed it and now they reduced the recoil again? I own a hazardous however I am on the console we haven't received any updates I just hope this is a good investment. 

It was pretty good, then it was absolute garbage, and nowadays I have no idea. Servers have been a ghost town so I can't play, LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the normal 1922 handles like a oca with slightly higher recoil, but you use it like you would a n-tec. dont ask me thats how i been getting kills with it so far and i assume the haz is just more bullets and longer reload 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So in my experience, the M-1922 can rival the joker carbine. But will loose the TTk battle against a pmg and oca up close. 
 

For me the M-1922 is extremely fun to play now with and without mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm liking the change, its recoil/rise is more manageable, more so when aiming. 

I still have to work to control the gun. HB3 helps much but not necessary.

  The weapon was best used in short 1-sec bursts 🧐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna build a hazardous and try it later...

But  before they nerfed it long time ago i prefered ir3 on my tommygun 🙂.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hazardous is terrible, but only because Cooling Jacket as a mod is terrible. The horrendous loss of accuracy isn't made up for by the minuscule fire rate increase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 6:52 AM, PureDiva said:

Does anyone have it? I heard that the weapon has had a 50 percent recoil reduction is the recoil like the ogre's recoil or like the yukon? which weapon has the similar recoil to the hazardous can someone also make a video on the new hazardous buff please reply. Also I would gladly appreciate it if someone can tell me the history of the hazardous of how it first performed when it first came out and how op it was to begin with to how it performed when it was nerfed to now also please compare this new updated version to the first pre-nerfed hazardous. 

It's a walking medusa, Every single time i've fought it not really fun to square up against 3 of em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm honestly confused why they reduce recoil by 50% and instead just didn't get rid of the horrendous exponential recoil that was added years ago.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm honestly confused why they reduce recoil by 50% and instead just didn't get rid of the horrendous exponential recoil that was added years ago.

Because that would make sense, and improve the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Because that would make sense, and improve the game.

Oh. 

 

Then we should revert the anubis changes too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2020 at 10:30 AM, Zolerox said:

It's a walking medusa, Every single time i've fought it not really fun to square up against 3 of em.

I use the amg and tommy and can say that both feel different. If you want to counter the tommy play the oca or pmg or you can try the joker carbine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

between the pmg and oca i think hazardous stands a definitly big chance to combat these 2 guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...