Luminesca

Soooo... next beta..

Hurry the f up, 6 years we have been waiting, finish this already please. Idk hire some indians at upwork.com or whatever just fucking finish it before these homies come out.
maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

You can revitalize patient but not a corpse APB is becoming prime target for them. 

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 1

This game's time to shine is gone long ago. No new engine can revive it, They're updating to UE 4, (still trying to make it 3.5)
But UE 5 is already here.

• Like 1

Why care?

If it ever does get released everyone will quickly realise they were wrong about the engine update saving the game. 

• Like 5

It'll come when it's ready. Be patient, maybe?

And I'm gonna bet all my money that all the complainers will be massively disappointed, call out all the bugs and call LO incapable. 

8 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Hurry the f up, 6 years we have been waiting, finish this already please. Idk hire some indians at upwork.com or whatever just fucking finish it before these homies come out.
maxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

You can revitalize patient but not a corpse APB is becoming prime target for them. 

its apb bro, quit for a year and come back for 2 weeks, then quit again. find a new video game to play lol

AQ war effort starts on the 28th, are u ready bro? do u have ur NR gear? huh?

• Like 1

This outburst of sudden nihilism in replies tho.

APB EU will come out, don't ya worry. At that stage, even on last breath.

16 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Dont bother hoping for something that wont come, they are no different than G1.

Are you kidding me? LO has changed more in their small period of time, than G1 did in all these years.

Not to forget that LO actually communicates. Weekly. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

No different, they failed, they stay quiet from the embarrassment.

They haven't "failed", the engine runs and it runs well to a point where it maintained stability, at one point we had 160 players online. This is good.

The issues that arise came from multiple and lots and lots of people trying to login and then having the world server issues, it is something to be worked on and this is why testing is good and crucial.

This issue never came up when we were testing with the public BETA testers group.
The reason for quietness can be read pretty well by the statement made on the new engine upgrade post here:

Anyway, it's a project of large magnitude and requires a lot of work and time. It'll come when it's ready.

• Thanks 4

On 7/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, GhosT said:

It'll come when it's ready. Be patient, maybe?

And I'm gonna bet all my money that all the complainers will be massively disappointed, call out all the bugs and call LO incapable. 

It was ready in 2012. Now it's ded.