4 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

true but most BRS and south americans don't play anymore because east districts are always empty..

if you open a new district in brazil, most brs and south americans will come back.

Makes sense.

6 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

true but most BRS and south americans don't play anymore because east districts are always empty..

if you open a new district in brazil, most brs and south americans will come back.

so split the peak NA pop of 300 (being generous) into two groups of 150, and then add maybe 100 people to the SA server?

orbit would end up with SA server being a copy of current NA server (250-300 peaks, basically dead) and an empty NA server (150 peak, actually dead) 

they'd now be paying for an extra regional server as well

doesn't seem like a good investment to me

Edited by 404
typo

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

They crumble under their last failed Beta ''stress test'' with the unbelievable login problem.

The point of a stress test is to test with stress and that we did, we stressed the hell outta that login server! Hooya! Mission accomplished boys high fives all around! Let's GOOOO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 404 said:

so split the peak NA pop of 300 (being generous) into two groups of 150, and then add maybe 100 people to the SA server?

orbit would end up with SA server being a copy of current NA server (250-300 peaks, basically dead) and an empty NA server (150 peak, actually dead) 

they'd now be paying for an extra regional server as well

doesn't seem like a good investment to me

honestly one of either east or west has to dissapear and spend that money at opening a new district in brazil or/and in japan.

4 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

honestly one of either east or west has to dissapear and spend that money at opening a new district in brazil or/and in japan.

Both east and west already have more players than BR.

Japan had even less than that. 

Speaking of that, some toxic people in game chat saying that "Russians go back to ur server pls", and I say them: We can't cuz it was eliminated. Even if Pioneer would revived, I would never got back here... FakeOff and his "Street Hunters" (basically GMs, the mane reason that shit like detached legendaries mods ever existed) were worse then two Tiggs together if this could even be possible lol. Glad it's dead.

9 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

They should have left it as a central server for the US. It provided the lowest average latency between all players. There's not enough players to support east and west. It's also pointless when players are allowed to join any server regardless of their latency.

46 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

It's also pointless when players are allowed to join any server regardless of their latency.

That sound's like a great way to lose even more population.

18 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That sound's like a great way to lose even more population.

Just like splitting the servers between east and west is doing. If it's west I usually don't bother.

I'll admit central servers didn't run that great, but it was only when they had the DDoS protection enabled. Disabled it ran fine.