Jump to content
Lixil

Holiday event issues

Recommended Posts

Afew more issues you guys might want to resolve @MattScott @Lixil

 

1. Griefing. You guys made the cars so weak that teammates are shooting up the cars on spawn making them more useless then they already are in a tiny map. The cars need a buff and GMs need to be present to curb griefing or remove the trouble makers.

2. 0 chance of survival. Beacon is such a small map that you cant hide from anyone let alone a map with 20+ nut crackers nor run as driving is a circle and as stated above the cars are so weak they blow up instantly ( from friendly or enemy fire). Remove friendly fire and again buff cars.

3. Chime time. 8 minutes from the point of survival? Thats usually hard to do in Financial where you have space to run and avoid enemy fire. When the chime goes off it should be more like 2 minutes to give fairies a remote chance of survival, especially for newbies who really dont know how to survive.

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you bring back the 12 deaths of xmas event? im asking if youre even able to do it, have you worked on it at all? or is asking just useless and we're all gonna be ignored?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WaIeed007 said:

can you bring back the 12 deaths of xmas event? im asking if youre even able to do it, have you worked on it at all? or is asking just useless and we're all gonna be ignored?

If you want to play it go play APB on a console otherwise we have the rinsed headless horseman event crammed into 95% less space. Needless to say Matt and LO managed to top Autumn Assault as this ranks same as AA or worse then it as the worst event in APB history.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we please have hohohopgl and snowballs in mission district like past years please i beg please please i just wanna throw ballsss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Afew more issues you guys might want to resolve @MattScott @Lixil

 

1. Griefing. You guys made the cars so weak that teammates are shooting up the cars on spawn making them more useless then they already are in a tiny map. The cars need a buff and GMs need to be present to curb griefing or remove the trouble makers.

2. 0 chance of survival. Beacon is such a small map that you cant hide from anyone let alone a map with 20+ nut crackers nor run as driving is a circle and as stated above the cars are so weak they blow up instantly ( from friendly or enemy fire). Remove friendly fire and again buff cars.

3. Chime time. 8 minutes from the point of survival? Thats usually hard to do in Financial where you have space to run and avoid enemy fire. When the chime goes off it should be more like 2 minutes to give fairies a remote chance of survival, especially for newbies who really dont know how to survive.

1 and 2 are sorta intentional.  The Jerichos are just there for pizazz more than anything.  I can at least agree with 3 though, the event starts from 10 minutes and basically ends in 3-4 minutes, leaving most players helpless.  You can hide in places if you want though.  Its not glitching this time around, lol.

 

xh8YKin.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lixil said:

I contacted team about it.

 

Hello @Lixil or @Selali just a heads up, still no additional district instances in Jericho when full.

 

Hope it doesn't bother if I poke you about this again. Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salvick said:

 

Hello @Lixil or @Selali just a heads up, still no additional district instances in Jericho when full.

 

Hope it doesn't bother if I poke you about this again. Thanks.

 

Hello,

The team is aware of the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience these issues may have caused and thank you for your patience.

 

- Azukii

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry Christmas! successes for all and I wish you a year full of entrepreneurship and fewer mistakes in your lives and in apb. More game, more growth for the apb team and less bugs. 🤣

 

Please tell me that we should not make the achievements again. 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

The team is aware of the issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience these issues may have caused and thank you for your patience.

 

- Azukii

 

Thank you so much for your reply.

 

I thought that maybe because of the holiday event and since Citadel is temporary hosted at NA there might be not enough space to host all the needed instances, but also thought that if that was the case it would be informed. Good to know there's an issue and it may get fixed eventually. Have a nice one.

 

 

Edit:

 

I've been unable to play because of this, not sure if should have clarified that.
Regards.

 

 

Edited by Salvick
Unable to join a district.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what happens every moment now. Before it was not so often, is it my pc?

 

iqlNnUQ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SkittyM said:

1 and 2 are sorta intentional.  The Jerichos are just there for pizazz more than anything.  I can at least agree with 3 though, the event starts from 10 minutes and basically ends in 3-4 minutes, leaving most players helpless.  You can hide in places if you want though.  Its not glitching this time around, lol.

 

xh8YKin.png

Griefing is against the rules. If LO doesnt enforce this griefing is going to get bad again like back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Receiving rewards issue

I completed a few roles and achievements but for some of them I didn't get any rewards.

Anyone else having that problem?

 

Chaos Carroler (Achievements)

sZj8qYo.png

 

rgC91uw.png

 

Nutcracker (Role)

BCprqMF.png

 

QsWmLC1.png

 

 

@Lixil @MattScott @Selali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

Receiving rewards issue

I completed a few roles and achievements but for some of them I didn't get any rewards.

Anyone else having that problem?

 

Chaos Carroler (Achievements)

sZj8qYo.png

 

rgC91uw.png

 

Nutcracker (Role)

BCprqMF.png

 

QsWmLC1.png

 

 

@Lixil @MattScott @Selali

Those are 2 diff things you must complete. Nutcracker goes to rank 5 while the other you must do the new event 25 times from start to finish each time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Those are 2 diff things you must complete. Nutcracker goes to rank 5 while the other you must do the new event 25 times from start to finish each time

As you can see in the pictures I actually reached everything to unlock the rewards.

According to the this page I should receive following rewards:  Holiday 2019 Daily Activities -> Day 2 = Holiday 2019 Symbols AND Chaos Caroler – Play the “Holiday Cheer” Event 25 Times – Rewards the Title: Chaos Caroler & “Santa Claws” preset clothing items (5 items and Decal).

About the Chaos Coraler Achievement: I actually got the Title but not the preset clothing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

As you can see in the pictures I actually reached everything to unlock the rewards.

According to the this page I should receive following rewards:  Holiday 2019 Daily Activities -> Day 2 = Holiday 2019 Symbols AND Chaos Caroler – Play the “Holiday Cheer” Event 25 Times – Rewards the Title: Chaos Caroler & “Santa Claws” preset clothing items (5 items and Decal).

About the Chaos Coraler Achievement: I actually got the Title but not the preset clothing.

You are not only one. Rewards are not gived out for this two at all.

This should be fixed asap

@Selali

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Griefing is against the rules. If LO doesnt enforce this griefing is going to get bad again like back in the day.

There really isn't any griefing in this event.  People who get into this spot pretty much always die before the event ends, so idk how its griefing.  If nut crackers are acting as a barricade, just use a Jericho to nudge them around and zerg in for the kill.

 

Everyone trying to survive is just going about it in some cheesy way, and if people honestly learned to use their heads, they'd realize how to get back at the cheesers.  If you wanna ruin my game, its fair play for me to ruin yours.  Just how it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I know this has been said many times everyday but there arent any extra districts spawning up again.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...