Golden N-HVR 762-SD Dvah JT2 PR1

Great name LO, I really do appreciate this change lmao.

qh4w7sW.png

But for real tho, 10000 JT's is such a stupidly fucking high requirement of weeks to grind to get just for one free gun cause you didnt want to spend 20 bucks..

Edited by Guest

you know it wasn't meant to be easy? you should thank LO for having these free perm weapons in the joker store in the first place because it's a good addition reward for those who played long enough. If you really want that gun you could easily work for an hour and earned over 25 instead of grinding for weeks, several hours a day.

just wish they expand fight club with new extra maps, while it cycles in the end of the match, so it wouldn't be dreadful boring to play. 

I bought that gun with JT and i regret it. so don't buy it.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

10k JT is fine. id argue that a lot of the guns are underpriced. secondaries are like 4500 and some guns like the dogear are only 5k or something. also, why would u want to waste 10k jt on a non-cj3 hvr. waste of time.

stop trying to ruin grinds for other people just cus ur too casual to play fc for like 10 hrs a week and do dailies for an hr a day for approx 3 months, mr "this game is so stale" doesnt wanna grind the content given to him.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Deadliest said:

you know it wasn't meant to be easy? you should thank LO for having these free perm weapons in the joker store in the first place because it's a good addition reward for those who played long enough.

Yeah, it is just a neat little addition. You're not meant to be actively grinding for them. JTs come as a little extra, so does the perma weapon you can buy with the JTs.

But since it's just like that, that isn't really the big f2p change for casual f2p players as it is advertised as, no, not at all. It's not a valiable option for f2p to earn their permanent weapon for a healthy amount of time played.

Edited by Ai-Zhú

19 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Great name LO, I really do appreciate this change lmao.

qh4w7sW.png

But for real tho, 10000 JT's is such a stupidly fucking high requirement of weeks to grind to get just for one free gun cause you didnt want to spend 20 bucks..

useless gun anyways, 3 slot HVR is a lot better.

• Like 1

I like it.

I never use CJ3 on hvr's anyway.

It's a shame "HMS" is not accurate enough to be worth it.

Edited by Zolerox

this weapon is not 10k to begin with, i have this weapon and i bought it for 8500 jt. what makes this weapen so special is the fact that this version has 2 free slots unlike the armas which has 1 slot free. and because of the silencer mod it has a little less range of full damage but the silencer hides the flash of shots which might make it harder for the enemy to spot you. yet it takes from far distance 3 shots to kill so its kind of a gun that a nhvr freak would buy.