Lixil

ARMAS store sale!

Hello everyone,

December is a holiday month and we’ve prepared a treat for your celebrations! Right now we are having 20% off sale of specially selected ARMAS items (up to 50% off with premium), and you’ll be able to clearly see which items are on sale in the ARMAS store.

NsBptv4.jpg

We are also returning Old Glory on the ARMAS market until January 8th! Make sure to grab yourself this weapon before it is gone! The "Old Glory" gun can be found under the Weapons > Assault Rifles section of ARMAS.

EDIT: This sale will last for 2 weeks on all platforms.

More precisely: Until the 18th of December at 11:59PT PC, Xbox One and PS4 will be able to enjoy this discount.

The discount stacking issue reported before has been resolved. Any players that would like to get a return of the G1C lost due to this missing discount are advised to make a ticket with our support team.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

You do realize that awarding everyone with premium automatically makes everything 20% off, right? You gave everyone premium which gives 20% off and now you are having a sale which gives 20% off but you gave everyone premium. This sale doesn't do shit.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Parthian said:

You do realize that awarding everyone with premium automatically makes everything 20% off, right? You gave everyone premium which gives 20% off and now you are having a sale which gives 20% off but you gave everyone premium. This sale doesn't do shit.

It should stack, sale + your premium. We are checking why it's not stacking sale with premium. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Parthian said:

Doesnt the sale stack onto the premium?

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Doesnt the sale stack onto the premium?

It should, but we ran into an issue. Team is checking it out. 

• Like 1

So... Can I safely purchase it NOW or should I technicly wait a bit?

(im going for Old Glory itself anyway, so its not a huge sum from me this time)

21 minutes ago, Lixil said:

I was so excited to see the Old Glory on sale which i missed during previous years sales that I didn't even notice that the sale discount didn't stack with Premium...

This may be a bit cheeky, but any chance of a rebate?

Edited by VickyFox

12 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

When does the sale end?

when you run out of money

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

We are also returning Old Glory on the ARMAS market until January 8th! Make sure to grab yourself this weapon before it is gone!

nice to see little orbit digging through g1's old playbook of scummy sales tactics, just in time for the holiday season

the old glory is $10 more expensive than every other weapon with 3 preset modifications, and $6 more expensive than any gun with 3 open slots

doesn't even need to be a limited time offer afaik (not like the old glory is going to destroy apb weapon balance), its just another attempt to cash in on an overpriced armas addition

i get that once the sale discount and premium discount are stacking correctly the old glory will only be like $18 dollars, but i'm mostly just irritated about the principles

Edited by Solamente
bad at math

4 hours ago, Lixil said:

When everything is fixed. A very important question is, will this discount apply to KTTW and KTTC ? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Clowbber said:

When everything is fixed. A very important question is, will this discount apply to KTTW and KTTC ? 

Looks like it does

lwQZlSj.png

4 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

When does the sale end?

The sale ends 18th 11:59 PM PT.

5 hours ago, VickyFox said:

I was so excited to see the Old Glory on sale which i missed during previous years sales that I didn't even notice that the sale discount didn't stack with Premium...

This may be a bit cheeky, but any chance of a rebate?

You should send ticket to our support. https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us 

The sale should stack correctly on premium now. 

• Thanks 1

So will people who didn't get their full discount get g1c returned to them?

Alright, i wasn't expecting something like that, but i was wrong.

Contrats once again, but please.. bring back EU to where it was and don't delay other updates.

PS still waiting on char & clan names release and bug reporter+report broken for russian names.

So ALL items on armas are now 40% off, not select ones. That's great and all but why is everything 40% off when you are logged out of armas as well (aka Free 2 Play and no premium benefit)? I couldn't find a single item that's 50% off as a premium user.

Edit: I forgot that everyone has premium right now so it's fine but it probably shouldn't be appearing when you aren't even logged in and premium status is unobtainable when not logged in (unless that's on purpose).

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 1

People have been asking for a sale for awhile...and LO does it after black friday and before christmas.  Classic  LO 🙂

Exclusive bonus for guns just gone, is that was intended? 

Ain't we had a bigger dicsount after "trial" of the guns ? Like wtf ;D

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

People have been asking for a sale for awhile...and LO does it after black friday and before christmas.  Classic  LO 🙂

That's true 😆

When asked about Black Friday, they kept silent.
And now when everyone has purchased, realizing that there will be no discounts, you are arranging a sale.🤦‍♂️

14 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

NsBptv4.jpg

We are also returning Old Glory on the ARMAS market until January 8th! Make sure to grab yourself this weapon before it is gone! The "Old Glory" gun can be found under the Weapons > Assault Rifles section of ARMAS.

I bought "old glory" and the nfa-9 "quick draw" account wide before u fixed the sale...

But u can keep those g1c i won't create a ticket just bring the VBR "temptress" next...

Since there is no valid reason to keep the temptress exclusive for exploiters.

On 11/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, HighSociety said:

I'm missing STAR LCR 'old glory' (some ppl got that one on PC... i think innova accounts) and VBR 'temptress' (i missed to exploit it like most ppl).

I'd instantly buy bothy from Armas!

I'll stick to what i wrote and will buy the "temptress" instantly too 😉

1 hour ago, HighSociety said:

I bought "old glory" and the nfa-9 "quick draw" account wide before u fixed the sale...

But u can keep those g1c i won't create a ticket just bring the VBR "temptress" next...

Since there is no valid reason to keep the temptress exclusive for exploiters.

I'll stick to what i wrote and will buy the "temptress" instantly too 😉

the temptress is being held back as f2p content for the next contacts last we were told