Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

ON a Fkn Sunday, WTF 

Pardon our mess - new District Servers coming online

 

be 433 pst west coast, it be no bueno 

Yeah, exactly. This is when you do an upgrade/migration/deployment on an enterprise app, not a game for crying out loud.

Have these guys managed a MMO game before? Because this seems incredibly unprofessional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

ON a Fkn Sunday, WTF 

Pardon our mess - new District Servers coming online

 

be 433 pst west coast, it be no bueno 

 

52 minutes ago, GStewart said:

Yeah, exactly. This is when you do an upgrade/migration/deployment on an enterprise app, not a game for crying out loud.

Have these guys managed a MMO game before? Because this seems incredibly unprofessional.

Is like, this is peak hour for the north american side of APB, so no one cares about it at all...they taking care of eu APB this way, since they are the ones keeping the game alive tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Salvick said:

 

Is like, this is peak hour for the north american side of APB, so no one cares about it at all...they taking care of eu APB this way, since they are the ones keeping the game alive tbh...

It's not peak hour, it's peak two days. I obviously don't know how things go in the EU servers but they are more than capable of staging updates.

I'm guessing they're going through Azure or some other non-AWS cloud provider. Somehow everyone else can figure this out. My company has, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Salvick said:

 

Is like, this is peak hour for the north american side of APB, so no one cares about it at all...they taking care of eu APB this way, since they are the ones keeping the game alive tbh...

Don't worry EU is in the same bag, i was hoping to play an hour or two but looks like il go to sleep earlier tonight 🙂

I'm also wondering why would they do it now, but i guess there were reasons. 

Compared to the old G1, i really do trust LO, i think these guys are on our side and they are really committed and doing their best to keep alive and improve our favorite game. Peace! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't even know for sure if its part of their migration or something broke n nobody knows its broke yet. 

Be nice have some kind of warning that day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

 

I know this is garbage timing. The team is working as fast as they can to get things cut over.

We will do our best to communicate timing. As of right now I don't have any extra information.

 

Sorry,

Matt

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

 

I know this is garbage timing. The team is working as fast as they can to get things cut over.

We will do our best to communicate timing. As of right now I don't have any extra information.

 

Sorry,

Matt

So we can confirm this downtime is to do with the district changes and such?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, SkittyM said:

So we can confirm this downtime is to do with the district changes and such?

I hope so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For how long server will stay down? Do we have any info about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fkn midnight n its stilll fkn down, can't sleep, already sleept all fkn evening, fkn locked in a box, woman home all week, schmeckel living in my front room burning my back porch light i see thru the window of my fkn Cell, got family comin, got a 6 yr old home from school all week, n no fkn game. Well it is what it is, why i have continued to come to apb everyday with its mass closet hacks n trying to grind in a game that either has such shitty coding for its mechanics or its a 3yr old who's hacked the whole thing n got everything, but the old man is too old to know where to find all that shit n has better morals than the hax, servers last a few months then we have to deal with a month of outtages, freezing up, hax dc ya off the server after the fact of a server move. all this shit n u fucks can't even deal with the cheating n have a decent program to stop it. But we can shut your game off at the worst times for days on account of improvements. ill bet it dont work first thing, n the hax will own the game for at least a week before the few regulars can even get in. What a fucking let down. 

It is what it is, and i am the stupid one for staying so long thinking they would fix it, or at least maintain it. 

What fukn improvements. gonna still run like shit, gonna still be golden hack no. Needless to say i haven't been spending n probly never will again, cause the fkn game wont be working n they are never gonna address the cheats, n tbh ya never see any of the old school people, they all left years ago, n its all these weird named golds. Tell the golds, I said They Win. I'm fuckn Done

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it seem to be some serious issue since it takes forever.. yet none has any information about when exactly it's coming back..?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Servers are changing so when they finish I supposed something will appear there

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

 

😞 i skipped school so that i could use the last couple hours i had left of my premium 

 

F

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

allora questo gioco riapre o no? abbiamo stufato anche oggi e in manutenzione allora che facciamo? qui la gente paga per il premio e altro e non è giusto vedere di muovervi per favore ....

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Il gioco è in manutenzione tornerà presto online, si spera

Edited by Rebbeca
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Theorically yes, also my armas was like that tonight, i have rebooted my pc and is working fine, could be a little update they made and it won't load till u reboot the browser/pc.

About server status i think also the system which is meant to record those values is offline due to the big change, so that's why nothing is in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

non e' possibile che ci voglia tutto questo tempo ... qui la gente paga e spende soldi reali e chi e' premium che fa'? perde tutto per favore risolvete in fretta... saluti...

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, loudgod said:

i skipped school so that i could use the last couple hours i had left of my premium

* Cough *

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

* Cough *

i'm 17 lmao

38 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Theorically yes, also my armas was like that tonight, i have rebooted my pc and is working fine, could be a little update they made and it won't load till u reboot the browser/pc.

About server status i think also the system which is meant to record those values is offline due to the big change, so that's why nothing is in there.

just restarted, still the same issue

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...