Jump to content

Recommended Posts

so how long is it usually? Wasn't thee a thread in the past telling us when weekly maintenance is? or am I just too blind to find that Thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there is sometimes and there isn't others

Just look the patch notes page to see when servers come back online

Edited by RCooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

So there is sometimes and there isn't others

Just look the patch notes page to see when servers come back online

Got a link?
Last "Patch notes" post for me was Sep. 13..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, T0asty said:

Thanks!
Thought you meant the forum posts, figured those would be there under "patch notes".

Went and favorited that link.

Np No but that would be nice ,a post in the forums or something in the main page of the forums

 

2 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

thx, interestign we hav to go to the g1 site now and don't get that info from the forum anymore.

Just a bit sad that they don't give us estimated downtimes anymore.

 they dont for obvious reasons xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

Np No but that would be nice ,a post in the forums or something in the main page of the forums

 

 they dont for obvious reasons xd

 

 

At least a post with the link to that G1 page would be good.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RCooper said:

Np No but that would be nice ,a post in the forums or something in the main page of the forums

 

 they dont for obvious reasons xd

^
With the amount of people always whining about server problems (I haven't had many myself, aside from DDOS attacks), among the plethora of changes going through the game compared to G1 ownership, it makes sense not to have estimated downtimes.

Gotta keep in mind, G1 made some crazy spaghetti code that LO has to sort through to fix everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0asty said:

^
With the amount of people always whining about server problems (I haven't had many myself, aside from DDOS attacks), among the plethora of changes going through the game compared to G1 ownership, it makes sense not to have estimated downtimes.

Gotta keep in mind, G1 made some crazy spaghetti code that LO has to sort through to fix everything.

 

but aren't we just gettign regular maintenance? that shouldn't be out of some extraordinary things and then giving a leats a minimu downtime prevents people from having to try it every hour when it's like 3 hours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They generally used to announce regular maintenance, but idk anymore.

Most of the forum posts here are months, if not years old on my end, minus the few like this that drip through sometimes.

Not sure if its a bug, or if somehow my acct decided to sort forum lists itself...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0asty said:

They generally used to announce regular maintenance, but idk anymore.

Most of the forum posts here are months, if not years old on my end, minus the few like this that drip through sometimes.

Not sure if its a bug, or if somehow my acct decided to sort forum lists itself...

 

also, lets not forget the small text ingame saying check forum

 

zhVN8JI.png

 

need "more details"

 

 

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly.
I did EXACTLY what that said, that's how I ended up here, and low and behold RCooper was the first to answer, or give any knowledge about it, thanks again.

Lets hope all of these text issues etc are fixed with the upgrade.

I REALLY, really, really, hope that its coming soon, rather than SOON™

Edited by T0asty
misspelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If u are in the unnoficial apb discord,i think  the news_feed bot said it when the update comes live

I agree in the forums every wednesday should be a post about the patch,it doesnt matter if it is only maintenance

 

Quote

 low and behold RCooper

hahahaha xd

Edited by RCooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best way to keep up with patchnote posts on the forums is just the admin tracker: 

 

You'll find all these (since Sept 13th):

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11142-patch-notes-1200-1167/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11311-patch-notes-1200-1170/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11537-patch-notes-1200-1175/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11561-halloween-hotfix-1200-1177/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11826-patch-notes-1200-1182-pc/

 

And weekly maintenance has nearly always been on wednesday at the exact same time, for the past X years I don't see why that would have changed all of a sudden.

Edited by Kevkof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The best way to keep up with patchnote posts on the forums is just the admin tracker: 

 

You'll find all these (since Sept 13th):

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11142-patch-notes-1200-1167/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11311-patch-notes-1200-1170/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11537-patch-notes-1200-1175/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11561-halloween-hotfix-1200-1177/

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11826-patch-notes-1200-1182-pc/

 

And weekly maintenance has nearly always been on wednesday at the exact same time, for the past X years I don't see why that would have changed all of a sudden.

 

this is great good for everyone who palys the game for years Guess we do not consider the game has new players or gets them right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

 

this is great good for everyone who palys the game for years Guess we do not consider the game has new players or gets them right?

Oh and this is the thread you missed: 

It's a little burried, but it is there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes thats the right thread that should be,, it should be pinned on top, because between all the pinned stuff it just slipped off the first page already.

It's anyway sin a questionable location, because weekly maintenance would not belong into the game update section. It should be pinned in the server status category.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

yes thats the right thread that should be,, it should be pinned on top, because between all the pinned stuff it just slipped off the first page already.

It's anyway sin a questionable location, because weekly maintenance would not belong into the game update section. It should be pinned in the server status category.

^This.

Why not PIN the actual post to the top rather than it being "a little burried"?
Seems rather redundant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perche non funziona mai sto gioco che gia lagga e non vabbene fate qualcosa ... le manutenzione fatele quando e ' ora non la notte quando si vuole giocare.....

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lo más probable es que el mantenimiento se deba a que los servidores están teniendo cambios, como Matt mencionó aquí: 

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rpkxnoscope57 said:

I cant login I get the error message that was posted here what do I do?

Servers might be down due to this

They're working on bigger changes and already said there might be times you can't log in / access some parts

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ON a Fkn Sunday, WTF 

Pardon our mess - new District Servers coming online

 

be 433 pst west coast, it be no bueno 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...