Ritual

Halloween Event Bug Fix

Hello everyone,

We've looked into the reported issues with pumpkin spawning during the event and the issue should now be resolved. Additionally, we are still in the process of fixing issue with the reward codes for the Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway winners. Once this has been resolved, we will make sure to contact all of you that won one of these. We apologize for the inconvenience and we truly appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

What about no visible achivements? And grifers?

4 hours ago, Ritual said:

We are still in the process of fixing issue with the reward codes for the Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway winners. Once this has been resolved, we will make sure to contact all of you that won one of these. We apologize for the inconvenience and we truly appreciate your patience.

Ty

Its great you guys fixed the achievements for the horseman event so we could track our stats in game

I'm not sure if it is the same issue but I just cleared WaterFront of Purple Pumpkins and the counter is only showing 71/150. Shouldn't clearing one district make it 150?

4 hours ago, OfficerKovacs said:

I'm not sure if it is the same issue but I just cleared WaterFront of Purple Pumpkins and the counter is only showing 71/150. Shouldn't clearing one district make it 150?

Did you complete Waterfront and some of Financial (which would be the 71/150, for the second set)?

Edited by Kevkof
  • Like 1

Thank you for the useless update, much appreciated, not fixing hidden achivements and don't let peopels know what they have done and what they don't, but fix titles color 😮, wow, that's, disgusting.

Edited by Guest

Bring back red color title, wtf, orange one is eeww.. 
And what about hidden achievements for event, hello?

• Like 2

Its not that hard to fix this issue i don't understand why yall are ignoring this, its not smart and also shows us yall are not capable of managing events which is not good.

54 minutes ago, LilPurple said:

Bring back red color title, wtf, orange one is eeww.. 
And what about hidden achievements for event, hello?

Orange like old ones.. light blue which seems innocent, i don't really know, i was so happy because finally we had new colored titles and now they seems old like all others, thank you LO for not listening to us.

19 minutes ago, Kbee said:

Its not that hard to fix this issue i don't understand why yall are ignoring this, its not smart and also shows us yall are not capable of managing events which is not good.

I don't think they are listening to what we are trying to say since.. many days.

I hear to much times "We're listening to our community and try to become better" blablabla, you know the stuff many companies say into an apology post where they try to excuse themselfs? Just jokes.

Many companies says that just as excuse but they don't really "listening" to the community, they just do what they like and don't do what they don't like, if it wasn't that way the issues would be alredy solved, without going to do an update on Wednesday fixing only the Bra and 2 titles withotu even going to address them into the first comment posted by ritual, like that seems they don't even know read the forums and they don't play the game but not even seen these issues themselfs, or tested.

So from what i was thinking this seems right, SPCT's only test for engine upgrade?

Yeah, because if they would have tested that event before coming out and if they didn't saw these issues, well, that's really bad and sad at the same time.

7 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Did you complete Waterfront and some of Financial (which would be the 71/150, for the second set)?

Yes. Like WF says 0 Pumpkins left and F says 79 left.

I guess that makes 150, but then how do I get to 300?

1 minute ago, OfficerKovacs said:

Yes. Like WF says 0 Pumpkins left and F says 79 left.

I guess that makes 150, but then how do I get to 300?

It counts to 150 and then it counts to 150 again, because there are different rewards for each level of the role. 

After you shoot the 79 in Financial, you'll be at the second 150 (aka 300)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It counts to 150 and then it counts to 150 again, because there are different rewards for each level of the role. 

After you shoot the 79 in Financial, you'll be at the second 150 (aka 300)

Oh balls. That makes sense, sorry guys no bug at all, I just couldn't figure out the system. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me.

16 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Orange like old ones.. light blue which seems innocent, i don't really know, i was so happy because finally we had new colored titles and now they seems old like all others, thank you LO for not listening to us.

Yep... Orange color just don't go with Demon/Demoness title.

the event could use further imporevments for te future:

Waterfront efo spawn should be at Eva Orlandez, too often does it happen that the enforcer side of the map has oe or only 2 soemtimes even NO pumpkin. pretty bad start if enfos want to be Headless horseman.

"the Nearest" pumkin is not working correctly, I stood literally 20m next to another pumpkin in sight and it tried to direct me to a location MUMUCH further away.

The horseman should have nitro, the cool horse sound definately needs to be able to be used with a wheelie.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm still with the problem, I didn't register two at Financial District either and I already found 100

3 hours ago, KaanEk said:

Hi, I'm still with the problem, I didn't register two at Financial District either and I already found 100

Did you try logging out and back in?

If it's not fixed then, send in a ticket I would assume