foscor77

The only gun that needs a nerf is stock nfas

Nerf nfas  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf nfas

• yes
    • no

On 10/4/2019 at 8:55 PM, darok70 said:

i become gold whenever i use that gun. its enough prove that that gun needs a nerf.  ;L

its not proof at all lol

but yes nfas does need to be worked on how other community mentioned how to

52 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

here we go with the "stay 15 metres away from the guy"

lol dude, you realized that most people that use nfas stay in cars 24/7 and only get out of cars when enemies are within those 15m?

what if your enemy stays in the car the entire mission like they actually do?

your enemy will get out of car and ttk you, no matter what you try.

You know there are rocket launchers, opgls, grenades, etc to take out cars?

Explosives are even useful for aoe damage  to clear corners or halls without ever exposing yourself.

And it still stands, stay 15 meters away and take them out with your secondary.

Or use a car as cover yourself.

This is why an nfas is giving you trouble, you can't even think of basic ways to counter your enemies tactics.

Edited by illgot

56 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

lol dude, you realized that most people that use nfas stay in cars 24/7 and only get out of cars when enemies are within those 15m?

As much as I realize one can 'carplay' with any other weapon - OCA, JG, PMG and their variants or rifles, snipers and explosive weapons. They either sit in their car and rush you with cqc weapons, or fall back once when you are trying to reach their sniping/launching point. This has nothing to do with NFAS, it's just a playstyle some people resort to which makes your argument pretty much invalid, sorry to say.

Edit: And yeah, the admittedly annoying 'carplay' playstyle can be countered as well. 

Edited by Bambola

8 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

sounds like you have a problem with vehicles, not the nfas

The only gun that really needs nerf is ridiculous jg!  You all are just shisstalking the nfas, to distract the fact of op jg abuse.  Join FC, check which gun is used the most, u will come to a number of literally 10+ people on top scoreboards using jg shotgun only.  Jump shooting you, instantly killing you, 0 skill, 0 anything.  Beats nfas by far, with its 2 shots to kill, which occur instantly literally. I started to see many macro users abusing JG, u are dead by 1 shot instantly.  

U wanna nerf nfas? nerf jg as well! Bottom line

1 minute ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I started to see many macro users abusing JG, u are dead by 1 shot instantly.  

thats not how macros work

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Solamente said:

thats not how macros work

I know how macro works, and programmable  logitech buttons can have 2 click at 1 click.  Dont try to be smartass.   Thats exactly how it will work at JG, being the fact that shotgun needs 2 lmb clicks to kill. 

Dont try to defend JG users, its futile attempt for any person with their good eye sight. 

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

Just now, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I know how macro works, and programmable  logitech buttons can have 2 click at 1 click.  Dont try to be smartass.   Thats exactly how it will work at JG, being the fact that shotgun needs 2 lmb clicks to kill. 

im not trying to be a smartass, there's just no way for a macro to bypass the maximum rof for any weapon

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Either way JG is more abused than nfas. Fact. Needs nerf. 

Also its funny how nobody wants to talk about ridiculously op rfp pistols ruining the game for month+ now.  Being strong as primary weapon, gettin targets with easiness at 60m+. 

Nobody mentioning that rfp needs nerf. 

Funny how nerf streams always go vs one type of weapon not the other almost as you can see 1 group of ppl always fighting vs guns that dont rly need nerf, to distract a nerf from their beloved silly op guns

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

17 hours ago, illgot said:

You know there are rocket launchers, opgls, grenades, etc to take out cars?

Explosives are even useful for aoe damage  to clear corners or halls without ever exposing yourself.

And it still stands, stay 15 meters away and take them out with your secondary.

Or use a car as cover yourself.

This is why an nfas is giving you trouble, you can't even think of basic ways to counter your enemies tactics.

you know you can't blow up nulander pioneers with steel plate 3 with only 1 conc? or 1 osmaw?

about "using cover" that won't work bro, smart people will crash your car in order to move u OUT of your cover, again, i bet you're silver.

this is why silvers like you should play in bronze district..

10 hours ago, Solamente said:

sounds like you have a problem with vehicles, not the nfas

i dont mind people rushing me with JG, OCA, pmg, or any weapon BUT nfas.

nfas always win 1v1

31 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

nfas always win 1v1

sounds like you should be in a bronze district 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

gettin targets with easiness at 60m+. 

At 60m the RFP does 30% damage making it's ttk like 4.5 seconds. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

At 60m the RFP does 30% damage making it's ttk like 4.5 seconds. 

So what exactly did this suppose to mean? That 30% dmg cant kill you? Is that it? Doesn't matter the ttk, it matters no secondary should even have 30% dmg at 60m as if it was a friggin sniper not a bloody secondary! -.- 

18 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

So what exactly did this suppose to mean? That 30% dmg cant kill you? Is that it? Doesn't matter the ttk, it matters no secondary should even have 30% dmg at 60m as if it was a friggin sniper not a bloody secondary! -.- 

All secondaries outside of the act and rsa do 30% damage at 60m.

The last two do 100% damage to 70m?

Edited by CookiePuss

Guest Zilsux

The way I see it (And I'm a Silver noob my self) Is that the Nfas is only "Overpowered" on really tight CQC encounters, and only if you catch someone by surprise and hope their aim sucks. Yes the Nfas seems unfair on maps like asylum cause... well. The map revolves around Cqc. The only Nfas I believe needs a potential nerf is the Ogre, and tbh, it only has affected me and others I've played with in Cqc moments where the Ogre user camps the objective in corners, and still, granades has always solved the issue.

Am I against the nerf? No. But I also don't endorse it.  People will ALWAYS go for the next best things. After the nerf, players will just pick whatever comes next best thing in the Cqc department, and months later everyone who are getting killed by such will start calling that new gun OP and ask for a nerf. It's an endless cycle like any other game.

4 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

It's pretty self-explanatory but since there seems to be a lack of basic understanding let me elaborate.

TTK does matter, in fact it matters so much, one could even say it's the single most important factor and this is why:

If you're not a complete bot you can just walk away into cover - that's all you have to do since there is SO MUCH TIME.

Oh btw. RFP can't even kill in one mag at 60m+so it would take 5.1seconds, under the assumption that you hit 31 bullets out of 33 from 11 bursts, to kill at that distance.

U know "easiness"...

6 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

you know you can't blow up nulander pioneers with steel plate 3 with only 1 conc? or 1 osmaw?

about "using cover" that won't work bro, smart people will crash your car in order to move u OUT of your cover, again, i bet you're silver.

this is why silvers like you should play in bronze district..

i dont mind people rushing me with JG, OCA, pmg, or any weapon BUT nfas.

nfas always win 1v1

Steel plate does nothing against explosives, only bullets.  And you can disable a pioneer with one conc.

I don't see how an nfas user with a car is an impossible move to counter but countering with your own car is useless.

You don't even know the basics of the game or how mods work.

Edited by illgot

1 hour ago, illgot said:

Steel plate does nothing against explosives, only bullets.  And you can disable a pioneer with one conc.

I don't see how an nfas user with a car is an impossible move to counter but countering with your own car is useless.

You don't even know the basics of the game or how mods work.

disabling the mod means nothing, the guy will still rush you anyways, guy will  get out of car and repair it with blowtorch.

1 hour ago, illgot said:

you can disable a pioneer with one conc

Pioneer has 1600 HP. 

Conc does 1100 damage. 

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Pioneer has 1600 HP. 

Conc does 1100 damage. 

it disables the vehicle but doesn't blow it up.  The ammo/spawner is disabled and acceleration is very slow.  At that point it is easy to finish a pioneer off with either the primary or another grenade (most of the time they immediately catch fire because very few cars in APB last long before they take damage from crashes).

I usually hit a car with a conc and shoot it a few times.  When it can no longer accelerate well they drive like whales and are easy to avoid or finish off.

I don't have an issue with people using vehicles + Nfas.  I use my own car as cover a lot or just move into an area vehicles aren't a threat.

Sorry Uhtdred, I guess vehicle + CQC weapon is just something you can't over come.

Edited by illgot

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Pioneer has 1600 HP. 

Conc does 1100 damage. 

That explains why I hate pioneers so much....

Sign in to follow this