so let's get this right?
i'm a player that got banned like 7-10 days ago on my main account....

first of all i don't know why as well.... if it's because i have an apb that is with killfeed changed colors and an outline shader + advanced launcher..... then why no one of the streamers and youtubers are getting banned for it?

second thing..... my mouse have a button of turbofire... that's like a macro but it sucks i use it only when i want to play oscar that's all...

and it's not the first time u guys ban me... so through these days u banned 2 more accounts of me and they have still the active statu and this account i'm talking with is one of them i mean comeon first u didn't reply my ticket for my other account and now u banned me twice for no reason as well

i can login to my account and chat all day long with friends but i join a district says i'm banned ..... comeone guys this is not fair at least i'm playing untill u reply me on my other account 

i need an answer.....

thanks 

mate i admit that i had modified files yeah for kill feed colors and some names changing like GM becomes "Power Abuser" and things like that but i never cheated 😕 i only had a mouse with a button on it says turbo fire and it sucks i use it for the lolz with oscar

but i messaged them about it and this account and another one having a kick by EAC and telling me banned litterly for no reason....

and then waited and opened a new account with my friends to play and theeeen got banned again .... like come on i have done litterly nothing   :c

On 9/16/2019 at 7:15 AM, HitmanTunisian said:

outline shader

On 9/16/2019 at 7:15 AM, HitmanTunisian said:

my mouse have a button of turbofire... that's like a macro but it sucks i use it only when i want to play oscar that's all...

There's your problems.  Shader edits haven't been allowed since 2015, and your turbo button definitely isn't allowed.  The turbofire button thing just seems like common sense that it would be against the rules in an online shooter.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

3 hours ago, HitmanTunisian said:

but i messaged them about it and this account and another one having a kick by EAC and telling me banned litterly for no reason....

You may consider contacting EAC as if it is a ban delivered by their system, they will be in a better position to deal with it.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/lunamy/contact/appeal/

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

There's your problems.  Shader edits haven't been allowed since 2015, and your turbo button definitely isn't allowed.  The turbofire button thing just seems like common sense that it would be against the rules in an online shooter.

i know 😕 but there's lots of streamers and youtubers that have these shaders and modified files as well and they're not banned yet

7 hours ago, Sentaii said:

deserved ban

thanks ❤️ 

Merged.

8 hours ago, Salubrious said:

You may consider contacting EAC as if it is a ban delivered by their system, they will be in a better position to deal with it.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/lunamy/contact/appeal/

sure thing i will thanks for the information ❤️ 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HitmanTunisian said:

i know 😕 but there's lots of streamers and youtubers that have these shaders and modified files as well and they're not banned yet

thanks ❤️ 

So let me get this straight, if someone uses something that is against the rules you can do it to? These streamers and youtubers you are talking about are maybe not banned just yet, but this doesn't mean they are not gonna be in the near future. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

So let me get this straight, if someone uses something that is against the rules you can do it to? These streamers and youtubers you are talking about are maybe not banned just yet, but this doesn't mean they are not gonna be in the near future. 

true but i'm wondering why they keep banning me mate.......

20 hours ago, HitmanTunisian said:

That doesn't make it okay for you to do it too.  Regardless of whether or not they've been caught doesn't change the fact that they are breaking the rules.

3 hours ago, HitmanTunisian said:

true but i'm wondering why they keep banning me mate.......

Because you don't learn from your mistakes?

Edited by BrandonBranderson

I'd just laugh at you but I think some people just don't understand what they do. Your ban is properly applied imo and I'd thanks LO if they keep it that way...but since there are so, so many players using "turbo button for the lolz" and such stuff "only with x gun" or just "because other players uses it" that it wouldn't surprise me if you return. Also, I believe multiple accounts is some sort of an issue? Specially if you already got banned in any of these alt accs...

28 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I'd just laugh at you but I think some people just don't understand what they do. Your ban is properly applied imo and I'd thanks LO if they keep it that way...but since there are so, so many players using "turbo button for the lolz" and such stuff "only with x gun" or just "because other players uses it" that it wouldn't surprise me if you return. Also, I believe multiple accounts is some sort of an issue? Specially if you already got banned in any of these alt accs...

Nah i don't think his ban is applied properly. People Macro the shit out of this game since well EAC won't ban you for using your mouse drivers or else i was banned for having logitech hub installed. And yeah he has a point i see like shit load of streamers editing the shit out of there game, no flash,no bodies,no fog,outline,no explosions etc. But i see them happily stream everyday with out getting any bans maybe favoritism idk but something is fishy.

And before you say send a ticket to support nah they will look at it in 2000 years. It's better for them to look trough the twitch streamers a while and do a manual ban. Saw someone rage cheating on stream not getting banned even twitch was faster closing his twitch channel then LO banning his apb account.

On 9/18/2019 at 4:02 PM, Gateron said:

Nah i don't think his ban is applied properly. People Macro the shit out of this game since well EAC won't ban you for using your mouse drivers or else i was banned for having logitech hub installed. And yeah he has a point i see like shit load of streamers editing the shit out of there game, no flash,no bodies,no fog,outline,no explosions etc. But i see them happily stream everyday with out getting any bans maybe favoritism idk but something is fishy.

And before you say send a ticket to support nah they will look at it in 2000 years. It's better for them to look trough the twitch streamers a while and do a manual ban. Saw someone rage cheating on stream not getting banned even twitch was faster closing his twitch channel then LO banning his apb account.

Not to defend LO, but Twitch probably has resources that LO can only dream of. 

Edited by CookiePuss

3 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

they should atleast make a public service anouncement if they are banning players for using mouse software... 

Its not that you used the software, its what you did with it.

I use Razer Synapse and Logitech Gaming Software for so many games. Spewing thousands of dosh out in KF2 for example instantly, for example.

But, using stuff like that in APB? Using stuff like that with the Oscar "for the lolz"? 😕

Edited by Evagelyne

20 hours ago, Gateron said:

I don't know, I've seen the same videos and streams tons of times since 2011/2012 and I never tried anything like that ever in my entire time playing this game...and I know what a macro is but neither tried such a thing not even 'for the lolz'.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:42 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

That doesn't make it okay for you to do it too.  Regardless of whether or not they've been caught doesn't change the fact that they are breaking the rules.

Because you don't learn from your mistakes?

after my first ban on my main i changed my mouse and even went back to vanilla APB and still getting banned "not like try to access account and stops me with permanent ban" it lets me into my account and i can chat all day long ... but when i join i get kicked

21 hours ago, Gateron said:

thanks for the point you made ❤️

22 hours ago, Salvick said:

and you are a terrible person just by saying this.... because im not like any other cheater that cheats litterly raging and not getting banned... and i only said the only things i had that could ban me and yes i deserve the ban... but not the accounts that had no related things to my other ban....

just have my feelings that i play and everytime for 3 days i get banned... it's not a good feeling buddy

I'm sorry for you and I can imagine how stressing and sad it must be to go through this, but I'm just saying that doing what everyone else is not exactly a proper measure of what is actually right to do. I wasn't trying to confront with you and neither I'm making a judgement about you as a person.

19 hours ago, HitmanTunisian said:

after my first ban on my main i changed my mouse and even went back to vanilla APB and still getting banned "not like try to access account and stops me with permanent ban" it lets me into my account and i can chat all day long ... but when i join i get kicked

If you're just getting kicked now then something on your computer is still conflicting with EAC.  Do you have any other programs running in the background that EAC might have a problem with?

On 9/20/2019 at 4:35 PM, BrandonBranderson said:

If you're just getting kicked now then something on your computer is still conflicting with EAC.  Do you have any other programs running in the background that EAC might have a problem with?

no litterly reset my PC

Can you join Social? What happens when you try to join Action Districts?

What's the ban/error message?

You really need to be more specific because you're confusing af leaving the impression that you use wrong terms left and right out of context.

If you knew the shaders that you were using wasn't allowed and you had a mouse that had a macro built in wouldn't it been the smart decision to disable the macro on your settings and uninstall and reinstall APB and use the allowed launcher ie the APB Advanced launcher or just launch the game as it's mean't to be? Then perhaps you would of still have your account today so please don't come on the forums and complain that you've been banned because of your own undoing i mean i hope the matter does get resolved but hopefully this will be a learning experience that it won't happen again and simply follow the ToS and use the allowed launcher(s).

• Like 1