Jump to content
MattScott

Recent ban wave and approved launchers

Recommended Posts

On 8/29/2019 at 1:14 PM, N3wMarty said:

I am so tired of always the same ongoing hypocritical excuse!
There exists videoclip at twitch.tv of a player who used your program - he was live banned yesterday because of your 'APB Manager' and after that he played with normal graphics and he had still always around 120-145 fps !

I am pretty sure that counts for guaranteed 90% of the people who are using external programs or manual config edits just to gain even more OP advantages  - their rig is already good but most want get to like a 'god mostkills alwayswinner player' wich is even more annoying as any real cheater nowadays! go to twitch.tv and you see every day 9 of 10 playing on such ultralow graphics configs - and every second streamer even with no muzzle flash (wich is not even part of the Advanced APB launcher and gives an absolutely advantage especially when you are using smgs!) - it's getting worse and it seems every day more people getting attracted by it - it's embarrassing!

I really really hope you gotta be fast with that because their users - who know exactly about its advantages - are actually the main reason why players avoid the silver districts - no wonder they flee into bronze -  and all cry about the DTs in here - I can't read it anymore!
Thanks

sounds like you have a personal bias against configs and are just spouting bull shit to prove a point. I've literally never heard of anyone not joining silver districts because of configs like what? dumbest shit I've ever read.

 

Yeah I can sometimes get the same fps without a config as i would with one (apb's performance seems to be random day by day at this point, some days ill have 120fps in asy full district, other days 70-80...), but without a config my game is going to freeze every 5-10 seconds because these ape developers keep adding junk code to the game 

 

with a config my game freezes once every 20-30 minutes, if that.

Edited by gasolina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OfficerKovacs said:

this beastly setup

can you even run windows with that? :^)

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 3:13 PM, gasolina said:

 I've literally never heard of anyone not joining silver districts

Seems like you've been sleeping over the last year. Seems like you never watch twitch.tv. Seems you never heard people crying about DTs in this game. Seems on the other side you never heard people crying about 'cheaters' or so called 'tryhards' in this game. Did you ever play in a silver district at Citadel in the last months? Don't bother to answer I am good with that you stay in your own dreambubble.
MattScott was right by saying that the reasons why people start cheating is either they are (a) afraid of being embarrassed by losing / they want fame or glory for winning or (b) they want to ruin other people's fun. In either way it forces these days so many people also attracted by streamers to bring their setups to its very high end level - even legal in any case by modifying the gamefiles or hardware - on the one hand - and caused from that more people than ever deathreating on the other hand. Both sides are excessive at this moment, you can't denie it. It's an increasing spiral to extremes.
MattScott was right by saying that the gap of 'skill' in APB is a huge one. This russian 'APB manager'/hacktool, the 'Advanced APB launcher' and personal configs gave their best to increase the gap levels even more!
In any ways it's promised we all would get what we want with engine:
-improved stable performance, -implemented advanced grafic configurations, -disabled file editing
I hope it comes soon so this crap talk finds an end

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, N3wMarty said:

Seems like you've been sleeping over the last year. Seems like you never watch twitch.tv. Seems you never heard people crying about DTs in this game. Seems on the other side you never heard people crying about 'cheaters' or so called 'tryhards' in this game. Did you ever play in a silver district at Citadel in the last months? Don't bother to answer I am good with that you stay in your own dreambubble.
MattScott was right by saying that the reasons why people start cheating is either they are (a) afraid of being embarrassed by losing / they want fame or glory for winning or (b) they want to ruin other people's fun. In either way it forces these days so many people also attracted by streamers to bring their setups to its very high end level - even legal in any case by modifying the gamefiles or hardware - on the one hand - and caused from that more people than ever deathreating on the other hand. Both sides are excessive at this moment, you can't denie it. It's an increasing spiral to extremes.
MattScott was right by saying that the gap of 'skill' in APB is a huge one. This russian 'APB manager'/hacktool, the 'Advanced APB launcher' and personal configs gave their best to increase the gap levels even more!
In any ways it's promised we all would get what we want with engine:
-improved stable performance, -implemented advanced grafic configurations, -disabled file editing
I hope it comes soon so this crap talk finds an end

If you think 3.5 will stop people from making excuses for their shitty behavior, I've got some bad news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easiest way not to get banned over this, just use the basic launcher given with the game. Its official and 100% guaranteed not to get you banned. If you dont like the specs oh well just wait till they improve it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey spasibo bolshoe my dude, although i think the OG advanced launcher should include that MLP image

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read a lot of words here, but most of them are just rubbish or nagging. I would like more people to be able to play this game, but if you are too bogged down in your mindset, comfort is not important for you, it is important that everything is according to imaginary rules. Do you want to play honestly duck set yourself the same settings you will have the same soapy textures and poorly detailed effects. What do not like do you want a beautiful picture? And here is everyone else who wants but cannot get from weak computers, but you don’t care about playing with lags and friezes, or don’t play at all. I am very razzacharov in the Euro community due to the fact that I tried to raise online and improve the lives of the players, but in return I received exclamations that the Russians are all cheaters and they are so bad.

  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pinkl123 said:

I read a lot of words here, but most of them are just rubbish or nagging. I would like more people to be able to play this game, but if you are too bogged down in your mindset, comfort is not important for you, it is important that everything is according to imaginary rules. Do you want to play honestly duck set yourself the same settings you will have the same soapy textures and poorly detailed effects. What do not like do you want a beautiful picture? And here is everyone else who wants but cannot get from weak computers, but you don’t care about playing with lags and friezes, or don’t play at all. I am very razzacharov in the Euro community due to the fact that I tried to raise online and improve the lives of the players, but in return I received exclamations that the Russians are all cheaters and they are so bad.

No, actually most things said are facts laid down and provided evidence that you consciously (or subconsciously at this point) choose to ignore.

You drop all of those conversations and instead zero in on some comments (cherry picking) to blow them out of proportion and generalize the shit out of them so that they suit your argumentation.

Also no, those are not imaginary rules, they are the official rules and notices by LO which render any of your points void...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

Easiest way not to get banned over this, just use the basic launcher given with the game. Its official and 100% guaranteed not to get you banned. If you dont like the specs oh well just wait till they improve it.

I can understand why people use the advanced launcher with how the  Engine Upgrade was delayed from bugs needing to be addressed , and how they want to play now.

Especially since it was originally expected somewhere around January and April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i see is a bunch of players making up an excuse to cheat or gain unfair advantages. Use original launcher, don't like it? Theres the door. That simple.

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

All i see is a bunch of players making up an excuse to cheat or gain unfair advantages. Use original launcher, don't like it? Theres the door. That simple.

Or the advanced launcher... are you even paying attention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advanced launcher makes APB look like "Unturned" why the heck would you play APB like that when most of the community has a gaming rig meant for high everything *shrug*

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Advanced launcher makes APB look like "Unturned" why the heck would you play APB like that when most of the community has a gaming rig meant for high everything *shrug*

Because input lag is annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uke said:

Because input lag is annoying.

Even with advanced launcher ( have tried it) you still get stutters anyways, i dont know how many times ive either turned a corner in a car to crash into a wall or shoot a rocket and a civilian just pops infront of me at the beep (XD) But yes we all know lag sucks, it happens, heck it happens with all the games ive played and ya just learn to get used to it. I noticed its alot less of a problem in you get a few beers in ya (18+/21+) Meh i do feels tho, hope it gets fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AquaSensei said:

Even with advanced launcher ( have tried it) you still get stutters anyways, i dont know how many times ive either turned a corner in a car to crash into a wall or shoot a rocket and a civilian just pops infront of me at the beep (XD) But yes we all know lag sucks, it happens, heck it happens with all the games ive played and ya just learn to get used to it. I noticed its alot less of a problem in you get a few beers in ya (18+/21+) Meh i do feels tho, hope it gets fixed.

I'm not talking about stutter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uke said:

I'm not talking about stutter.

I guess ill move on then, i dont know what input lag is, im sorry im brain dead. My apologies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 6:51 AM, dogfish said:

Actually just sad to see it run so bad on a decent computer

its actually because the current UE utilizes the CPU for much more than it should, even simply offloading physics calculations to the GPU like its supposed to be would tremendously increase minimum and maximum framerates and thats just one aspect that could change. multi thread capability?  the list could go on. my 4.8ghz i7 5820k, 32gb 3800mhz ram & gtx 1080 ti nets me a minimum ~100 avg ~125 max 144.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, got banned couple days ago, and now i find this post..

 

Still dont know what so bad on using autosprint and removing muzzleflash, Nade- and car explosions. 

 

In my opinion this should be included in the options so people who wanna use it to get more performance out of it can use it and the people who wanna play the game how it is leave it @ default. this would give the people what they want, and they are not looking for 3rd party tools who give us the options named above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Synthetiic said:

Still dont know what so bad on using autosprint and removing muzzleflash, Nade- and car explosions.

It gives you a massive advantage over those that do not use such things, it's pretty simple really.

 

not refering to autosprint though, i dont see a problem with that one.

Edited by YumiSakura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2019 at 3:22 PM, Fortune Runner said:

I can understand why people use the advanced launcher with how the  Engine Upgrade was delayed from bugs needing to be addressed , and how they want to play now.

Especially since it was originally expected somewhere around January and April.

So? If this was any other game youd only have 1 choice, take it or leave it.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:42 AM, CookiePuss said:

Or the advanced launcher... are you even paying attention?

Having a 2nd launcher is whats causing these issues to begin with. There should only be one launcher allowed and thats the basic launcher that is automatically installed with APB. Having a 2nd launcher not developed by G1 and LO gives an extra excuse for ppl to download launchers to cheat. Just deal with it untill everythings fixed its that plain and simple. "Oh gee bad performance" Thats what EVERYONE in APB has to deal with when the games unoptimized its not just a select few. Grow a pair, stop trying to take any advantage possible and deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So? If this was any other game youd only have 1 choice, take it or leave it.

Having a 2nd launcher is whats causing these issues to begin with. There should only be one launcher allowed and thats the basic launcher that is automatically installed with APB. Having a 2nd launcher not developed by G1 and LO gives an extra excuse for ppl to download launchers to cheat. Just deal with it untill everythings fixed its that plain and simple. "Oh gee bad performance" Thats what EVERYONE in APB has to deal with when the games unoptimized its not just a select few. Grow a pair, stop trying to take any advantage possible and deal with it.

What are you even talking about?

 

The CEO of Little Orbit has stated that they have no problem with players using the advanced launcher. 

 

So yeah... deal with that I guess. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What are you even talking about?

 

The CEO of Little Orbit has stated that they have no problem with players using the advanced launcher. 

 

So yeah... deal with that I guess. 

 

 

And look at the mess that was brought on by that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

And look at the mess that was brought on by that

No mess at all. The advanced launcher doesn't break any rules, and never has.

It's completely benign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...