Jump to content
Newbplay

New ranks with the new contacts?

Recommended Posts

will we be seeing new ranks as we finish the new contacts? R265 icon pls

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume so, iirc, it'll be rank 260 for a new icon that'll last till 270, but our max at that point in time will be 265.

latest?cb=20190101235912

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

I assume so, iirc, it'll be rank 260 for a new icon that'll last till 270, but our max at that point in time will be 265.

latest?cb=20190101235912

God I hope we never get to 290 or if we do they change the symbols... the snake is bad enough, but the mongoose is just... yikes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even max rank? Oh.. not again like how it was in the past please 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what's up with the lochness monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

what's up with the lochness monster

mongoose to their snake ... @CookiePuss i'd love the little fella as my rank, OMG in game vanity pet snake or mongoose that fight each other in social when idle!!! this is where its at !

Edited by Seadee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nanometic said:

I assume so, iirc, it'll be rank 260 for a new icon that'll last till 270, but our max at that point in time will be 265.

latest?cb=20190101235912

i mean... okay 290's are.... really bad for both factions but the heck is this crim side? looks like exodia parts waiting to be combined

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

God I hope we never get to 290 or if we do they change the symbols... the snake is bad enough, but the mongoose is just... yikes.

I guess im one of those weirdos that like them 402867838580293643.png?v=1

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seadee said:

mongoose to their snake ... @CookiePuss i'd love the little fella as my rank, OMG in game vanity pet snake or mongoose that fight each other in social when idle!!! this is where its at !

Ok... This idea I like. 

25 minutes ago, Ketog said:

I guess im one of those weirdos that like them 402867838580293643.png?v=1

It's ok, everyone who plays APB is a bit of a weirdo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t Matt say they want to hide threat icons anyway. Like it was in open conflict. Like how it is ok console. So the icon won’t really matter then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the icon thingy, but above 270 it looks dumb and ugly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Didn’t Matt say they want to hide threat icons anyway. Like it was in open conflict. Like how it is ok console. So the icon won’t really matter then. 

Oh yeah... Good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Didn’t Matt say they want to hide threat icons anyway. Like it was in open conflict. Like how it is ok console. So the icon won’t really matter then. 

threat =/= rank

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nanometic said:

Didn’t Matt say they want to hide threat icons anyway. Like it was in open conflict. Like how it is ok console. So the icon won’t really matter then. 

I hope they're not hidden, I always assumed just hiding them completely was a lazy way to do it so they didn't have to add new icons that were a colour unrelated to threat... I hope they dont hide the icons when threat is hid, would be such a waste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

threat =/= rank

threat

rating

rank

 

the tutorial in-game also confuses it too. 😞

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

threat =/= rank

Right, but the icon that displays your threat is also a representation of your rank. That, and the reason they want to hide it is to make dethreating more difficult. So it makes more sense to say threat over rank in this instance since it's in reference to the post Matt made about the icon being hidden in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nanometic said:

Right, but the icon that displays your threat is also a representation of your rank. That, and the reason they want to hide it is to make dethreating more difficult. So it makes more sense to say threat over rank in this instance since it's in reference to the post Matt made about the icon being hidden in the future.

open conflict had rank symbols iirc, they were just red for crims and blue for enforcers instead of threat colors

 

idk about console

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

open conflict had rank symbols iirc, they were just red for crims and blue for enforcers instead of threat colors

 

idk about console

Nope, just one icon for each faction, like it is on console right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

not that it matters, but i just felt like doing it...
zjTGOcO.png

Edited by Seadee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Seadee said:

not that it matters, but i just felt like doing it...
zjTGOcO.png

the crim side looks really good 

enfo rank 290 is kinda meh but the rest are okay

anyways nice job!

Edited by Newbplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Newbplay said:

the crim side looks really good 

enfo rank 290 is kinda meh but the rest are okay

anyways nice job!

yeah i was unsure about the 280 and 290 icons.

but i like to think of it as an overall improvement, since the original icons get more stars or diamonds then one big one or something special, then Reloaded just made up a bunch of random icons, which actually could have suited for the base of at least the next 5-10 rank sets ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...