Jump to content

yood

Members
  • Content Count

    2536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yood

  1. I want to buy a plane ticket and visit the Boss in the office .
  2. the mode will work provided a huge population is a fact . in this state of servers this headache .
  3. all very sad . not the way you go COMRADES !
  4. are you annoying people again ? farting in a small room won't make you a respectable person .
  5. yood

    Can't join Riot

    initially, I logged on to the server without problems , after trying to change the character - hanging infinite connection to the server .
  6. Riot dead in Jericho now. 13 players .
  7. yood

    Disappointed😭

    Lixil just a few words you said made the thread unreadable .
  8. don't worry about your problem. I can handle it . I wonder then whose problem is when the player with 10 MS plays in the bronze district
  9. nice to read . thanks for understanding .
  10. of course the problem arises now and you did not know about its existence .
  11. then don't ask after the message Lixil . turn your brain on .
  12. there are no problems with translation . read the words and use your brain . that's your problem . да
  13. can you just play some other game not APB Reloaded ? Merged. the arrival of a new engine game will be more convenient to work with the new additions , but it can not remove the organizational problems of a comfortable game .
  14. now at the moment I am against any modifications of the weapon . perhaps later , when the servers will come to a stable state .
  15. this problem was discovered a week ago , today she so and hangs . p,s. today, Windows 7 has received two mandatory updates .
  16. I will not make separate translations . hence the post written in Italian will remain unread . I am a native Russian speaker , but I try to communicate with you in English . Excuse .
  17. I know Jericho's server very well . and I am confident to say that many players do not even understand the essence of the game . I know the exact outcome of the match at 95 % . having a small ping gives you an advantage in the number of kills , but can't be a good game experience . if you eat cheap food you will never learn the game. once the gold has completely left my arena, I will play in the arena according to the threat .
  18. gold is the highest level of threat , the elite - it initially creates problems of the game . all I see is you trying to leave loopholes for trolling . NO WAY .
  19. adding another empty arena will not bring results . attach threats to arenas - the issue has been resolved . p.s. why is gold playing in my silver arena ?
  20. it was always common sense .
  21. I have questioned the inclusion of today . launcher OWT has the same problems as a week ago .
  22. I've never seen that before . I think it's worth a close look .
  23. as far as I understand the situation: Jericho is the most attacked server . it is strange that LO can't handle the problem on its territory !
×
×
  • Create New...