Jump to content
vfterlife

STRETCHED IMAGE: THREAD 2.

Recommended Posts

It's actually pretty sad how far people will go to have an edge lmfao. I wonder what's the point playing the game that looks like 1998 potato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

It's actually pretty sad how far people will go to have an edge lmfao. I wonder what's the point playing the game that looks like 1998 potato.

 

The point of a game is having fun, not playing with high graphics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Placebo.

 

 

 

TBH... YALL NOOBS PLAYIN THIS SHIT AT 16:9 OR 4:3... THAT SHIT HELLA SUS DAWG

Now lemme tell ya something 

 

Only true gold r255 mavericks like me play at 9:16 aspect ratio

 

 

FITE ME

Edited by _chain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Buy ultra wide monitor, or configure 3 monitors to function as one.
  2. Configure your GPU to stretch the 16:9 image.
  3. This still makes you look stupid.
  4. Profit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

It's actually pretty sad how far people will go to have an edge lmfao. I wonder what's the point playing the game that looks like 1998 potato.

I wonder what's the point in caring. 

The world is just full of wonder isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I wonder what's the point in caring. 

The world is just full of wonder isn't it?

Just to force you to quote me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Just to force you to quote me

Fuck ... Well played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 5:04 PM, Kiida said:

Remove shoulder switch too while you're at it.

omg yes it is veri abuse nerf plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another suggestion. Buy a large CRT monitor and manually adjust the picture so it's stretched. Enjoy the high pitch screech as you still get pwned by bronze players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 11:48 PM, Clandestine said:

It's actually pretty sad how far people will go to have an edge lmfao. I wonder what's the point playing the game that looks like 1998 potato.

1 core 1 thread application by the way.

On 4/16/2019 at 12:31 AM, _chain said:

Placebo.

TBH... YALL NOOBS PLAYIN THIS SHIT AT 16:9 OR 4:3... THAT SHIT HELLA SUS DAWG

Now lemme tell ya something

Only true gold r255 mavericks like me play at 9:16 aspect ratio

FITE ME

Having same mouse speed axis is actually really nice.

Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

1 core 1 thread application by the way.

Having same mouse speed axis is actually really nice.

Just saying.

 

https://imgur.com/a/aHqNLkc

 

That's a lot of action on those other cores for only running one thread, and this is only a half filled district with little action, bouncing off the fps cap of 145fps. It's often in the +20% bracket when in gun fights.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 2:55 PM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Another suggestion. Buy a large CRT monitor and manually adjust the picture so it's stretched. Enjoy the high pitch screech as you still get pwned by bronze players.

nah those are playing on 21:9 screens with stretched 4:3 res (actually tried that in csgo once, never again xd) and that's obviously cheating

 

and that's the perfect explanation why they still win

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we also force v-sync, max settings, and mouse smoothing to be turned on?

Oh and no rebindable keys.

And you can't adjust audio levels either.

and

 

do i need to keep going

Edited by Emcitement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Emcitement said:

Can we also force v-sync, max settings, and mouse smoothing to be turned on?

Oh and no rebindable keys.

And you can't adjust audio levels either.

and

 

do i need to keep going

Still sounds like cheating. 

I say we let equally matched bots play, and humans can only spectate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...