Premium vs Non-premuim  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have premium?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. [For those that answered yes] On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being very hard, 5 being very easy), how easy is it to maintain a slotted weapon lease (as in keep on renting it)?

• I don't have premium
  3. 3. [For those that answered no] On a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being very hard, 5 being very easy), how easy is it to maintain a slotted weapon lease (as in keep on renting it)?

• I do have premium

Just gathering some data. Don't mind me

Edit: well this data is gonna be a bit skewed. Failed to mention slotted weapon leases initially. Whoops

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Thanks 1

I wrote something which was either wrong or corrected during me writing, so I replaced my erroneous text with this text.

Edited by AsgerLund

how easy is it to maintain a weapon lease? what weapons do you mean ? stock with purchase through contacts ?

on arms purchased through contacts . arena weapon sets for new players very heavy . I believe that all stock weapons should be the player on a constant basis and the system does not have to write off the unplayed time .

Edited by Yood

5 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I wrote something which was either wrong or corrected during me writing, so I replaced my erroneous text with this text.

I have witnessed that something. Your sins shalln't be hidden

btw you might want ot specify which kind of lease we're talking about

Slotted weapon leases are pretty hard as nonpremium, standard ones are chips

3 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

Feedback taken into account. Thx

this all depends on how much you play tho

1 hour ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

I have witnessed that something. Your sins shalln't be hidden

1 hour ago, Nitronik said:

1 hour ago, Crusadeer said:

this all depends on how much you play tho

how easy is it to maintain a weapon lease? what weapons do you mean ? stock with purchase through contacts ? What is a premium rental ?

Edited by Yood

14 minutes ago, Yood said:

how easy is it to maintain a weapon lease? what weapons do you mean ? stock with purchase through contacts ? What is a premium rental ?

Contact leases. The premium question is there, cause with premium, you earn money faster

Honestly with premium or not, it's a bit hard to maintain even one 3-slot weapon at all.

Dunno why you need this "statistics" for - I will topkek if you think they are reliable to you... because they are not.

Non-premium peasant here - I don't lease any slotted weapons so I translated that into "It's so hard I don't even bother trying" which the closest value is a 1 on the scale.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

I can't speak for other people but ranking up a character from R0-R140 gave me around a million in-game cash so it honestly can't be that hard. Then again it is very dependant on how much/often you play.

Why... would i lease weapons, if i own them for my entire account...and get premium freely on top, and tons of Joker box leases that i never touch because...i own them permanently...so...what da eff???

Oh... you mean... in game weapons yes? Those that cost like 30k $APB? Piece of cake, but you gotta make your pick and stick with it. You'll hardly find yourself spending more than you make though, those 30k are the work of a few hours at best.

To tell you the truth though: The main reason for starting Armas purchases for me was to have no bother with buying (maintaining) ingame weapon leases and other deadlines, i am a casual player, so i don't see why i should spend 30k one day only to return and find that weapon with 50 hours left.

Edited by Sniperturtle

I voted. I think the question itself is not correct .

On 4/1/2019 at 5:04 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

I don't have premium, but I have perm 3 slot weapons.

I don't really lease weapons... I have enough from my loyalty purchases of vehicle kits and premium that I no longer care for premium, or weapons purchases.

However, the rare occasion I need an osmaw, I usually idle around $400k on my crim, soooo I just get a 10 day lease, and then keep playing... haven't really gone below 400k by much...

• Like 1