Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Jericho Being DDoSd Yet Again

Every time they dd the game, imma buy something from LO n blatanly hacusate n thash about the district. Fuck Em

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Every time they dd the game, imma buy something from LO n blatanly hacusate n thash about the district. Fuck Em

too bad that wont solve anything

8 minutes ago, Alani said:

No not as far as fixing it so it wont happen. But the culprits do it to get us Loyalists to get mad a LO n scuff around n say I aint Paying.  NO not this time. We get mad at there buddies. Its not like its one grand person doing it, they all do it. All of the PUnks that is. The trolls.  When i say Hacusate, i dont mean cheating in the game. But Ill cool it on the chat.

You know I have the Right to remain Silent n still get revenge My way.  Scorched Earth.    

• Thanks 1

i love how the definition of troll has went from 'someone who riles another up for shits and giggles' to 'SOMEONE WHO DONE BAD THING AND MAKE BAD THING HAPPEN'

buying stuff wont solve anything and saying 'we need to buy stuff to support LO' wont do anything

what will do something is LO attempting to fix this issue. Instead they normally just reset the servers and assume everything will be done

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alani said:

'someone who riles another up for shits and giggles

Yea its one thing to have a brief joust with someone. but when they sit on you n follow you n keep flipping your car for 

shitsngiggle n your trying to grind out levels. n i would assume the same people are ddsing. same kind of result, same caliber of people. So I'm Profiling. 

1 minute ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yea its one thing to have a brief joust with someone. but when they sit on you n follow you n keep flipping your car for 

shitsngiggle n your trying to grind out levels. n i would assume the same people are ddsing. same kind of result, same caliber of people. So I'm Profiling. 

that is called harassment not trolling.

trolling in apb would be driving the large trucks around and hitting anything in your way.

25 minutes ago, Alani said:

11 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

No not as far as fixing it so it wont happen. But the culprits do it to get us Loyalists to get mad a LO n scuff around n say I aint Paying.  NO not this time. We get mad at there buddies. Its not like its one grand person doing it, they all do it. All of the PUnks that is. The trolls.  When i say Hacusate, i dont mean cheating in the game. But Ill cool it on the chat.

You know I have the Right to remain Silent n still get revenge My way.  Scorched Earth.    

Really this stems from G1 and its high tolerance policy of hackers over the yrs. They came in, saw they could get away with anything they want and their numbers grew to an unacceptable lvl. Now that there is some kind of resistance to them there trying to take it out on us and the game. If G1 took care of the issue from the beginning we wouldn't be where we are now plain and simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alani said:

that is called harassment not trolling

Ok I stand Corrected. 

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Really this stems from G1 and its high tolerance policy of hackers over the yrs. They came in, saw they could get away with anything they want and their numbers grew to an unacceptable lvl. Now that there is some kind of resistance to them there trying to take it out on us and the game. If G1 took care of the issue from the beginning we wouldn't be where we are now plain and simple.

too bad RG responded much more quickly to these DDoS things than LO...

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have just posted about this issue.

You can see it here:

1 hour ago, Alani said:

too bad RG responded much more quickly to these DDoS things than LO...

The issue isn't a lack of response. It's the lack of a viable solution that fits our current network.

Basically, we have had to re-architect the old RG network so we can build a new defense solution to type of attack that is hitting us.

That process has been ongoing for weeks now, and we are very close to finishing.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

On 3/30/2019 at 4:54 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have just posted about this issue.

You can see it here:

The issue isn't a lack of response. It's the lack of a viable solution that fits our current network.

Basically, we have had to re-architect the old RG network so we can build a new defense solution to type of attack that is hitting us.

That process has been ongoing for weeks now, and we are very close to finishing.

Thanks,
Matt

Id think at this point all new servers with diff ips and mac addresses would help along with new coding that I know will be in the new engine. But these kiddies will try to break in again there needs to be additional protocols in place besides what we currently have to stem these attacks and remove hackers that are still getting past battle eye.

I just love the smell of DDos... In the morning.  Let the children play for now they will eventually get bored and realize they did nothing to hurt the population that actually cares about this wonderful experiment that is APB Reloaded.

On 3/31/2019 at 6:51 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

What does this even mean? When and who did G1 let slide, is there actually any solid proof of this happening? Cheaters aren't the problem it's the hackers who are the problem.

Hello guys,

I am very sorry for the issues you guys are experiencing when there is a DDos. Every time our servers take a hit our IT guys are doing their hardest to get the servers back and running so that you guys can enjoy the game. I will also try my hardest to keep you guys updated every time issues are happening. I am a tad slow and by the time I notice the issue it's already cleared up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this