Seedy

I want revenge on STABBAS!

Just now, ElectroStingz said:

I think the best option would be to give everyone baseball bats, then when you see that LTL enforcer rush them from all sides and start playing ball.

Oh god... it would be like with frying pans in PUBG.

In all honesty, enforcers having non-lethal weapons is just part of the gig. Just like criminals can ram-raid storefronts and mug civilians.

If anything, you just need to learn not to go against a LTL user by yourself in the event you don't want to get cuffed.

Better to stop the crying now, and just understand that this is the game we are all playing.

42 minutes ago, MitneAlt said:

Hey crims... you got ability to get money from thin air (ramraiding, mugging etc.)... and we got stabbas.

I though it was fair deal?

To be fair, the amount of money you get from criminal activities is pitiful and you need to grind to get a significant amount. LTL is an entirely different method of combat for one faction. I don't think crims should get LTL in the slightest, but I don't think the two features are comparable at all.

18 minutes ago, Rhiza said:

To be fair, the amount of money you get from criminal activities is pitiful and you need to grind to get a significant amount. LTL is an entirely different method of combat for one faction. I don't think crims should get LTL in the slightest, but I don't think the two features are comparable at all.

It's not comparable due to the difference that each serves a purpose away from the other, but arresting criminals is not easy, and so is getting money from ram-raiding and being a criminal. At least with ram-raiding, it doesn't require you to be on a mission, and be against players. And half the time, no one is looking for people looting. People want to kill each other.

If using LTL weapons was easy, wouldn't you think every enforcer would just sport LTL instead of lethal weapons? I mean you guys can see what weapons everybody has when you open the scoreboard, so you need to make a plan on how to deal with LTL should they be main-ing a primary. Of course, the secondary is not visible, but even then, once it happens once, you need to change up the game plan.

Heck there are stun combinations with some guns that you guys aren't even aware of. The DMR sniper rifle with a nano secondary can stun people. DMR with percs. These are things available to criminals that no one does either because they don't care, or they don't bother. If you REALLY want to execute an enforcer all cool style and shit, why not just find weapon combinations that do just that? You'll soon find you'll get shot for just elongating someones death, just like how some enforcers when arresting will get shot during the arrest of the criminal.

I could go on, but at this point, I don't think anything will make criminals happy. Kinda goes without saying, they want everything (don't mean to insult, but isn't it true?)

i agree.Crims need an equivalent to stabbas,like how crims have ram raid/mugging and chop shop while enfs have witnessing and returning stolen vehicles.

On 6/1/2018 at 7:14 PM, Vahnilla said:

Or maybe you've never experienced being tagged by a LTL before

specially the god sent LTL combo.

R255 Enfo, R249 Crim.

Plenty of times.

But I've also made $2mil solo without doing a single mission as a Crim.

On 6/2/2018 at 5:00 AM, Kimotsi said:

i agree.Crims need an equivalent to stabbas,like how crims have ram raid/mugging and chop shop while enfs have witnessing and returning stolen vehicles.

But you can go to an empty district, thus eliminating witnessing. And returning stolen vehicles has a cooldown, and nets minimal money.

On 6/2/2018 at 4:14 AM, Vahnilla said:

Or maybe you've never experienced being tagged by a LTL before

specially the god sent LTL combo.

or maybe enough people have chars on both sides to know how crappy LTL in comparison to lethal is and therefore just tell your to git gud, because that is truly the fitting response to people having trouble with LTL. if you can't beat ltl with an n-tec you really just play bad, thats just the painful truth.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Whenever i got a team mate with a stabba primary i always think to myself: "oh dear god they are going to be useless great" and yep they are 9 out of 10 times.

2 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

Whenever i got a team mate with a stabba primary i always think to myself: "oh dear god they are going to be useless great" and yep they are 9 out of 10 times.

lol... so Im not the only one

Sometimes, after they are like 0-0-11-1 I'll be like "any chance you can switch from LTL ffs?"

... they never do

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

lol... so Im not the only one

Sometimes, after they are like 0-0-11-1 I'll be like "any chance you can switch from LTL ffs?"

... they never do

They just tell you to fuck off while they run to their death for the 12th time lul.

33 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

But you can go to an empty district, thus eliminating witnessing. And returning stolen vehicles has a cooldown, and nets minimal money.

they can balance that,what i am saying is that gun types shouldn't be locked behind fractions,unless each fractions has it's own type of weapon.

8 minutes ago, Kimotsi said:

they can balance that,what i am saying is that gun types shouldn't be locked behind fractions,unless each fractions has it's own type of weapon.

So, you want one of the worst set of weapons in the game?

STABBA CCG:

Time to Stun, 1.05 sec.

Shots to Stun, 8.

vs

STAR

Time to Kill, 0.75 sec

Shots to Kill, 6.

Yuuuuup. STABBA OP.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

Just now, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

So, you want one of the worst set of weapons in the game?

STABBA CCG:

Time to Stun, 1.05 sec.

Shots to Stun, 8.

vs

STAR

Time to Kill, 0.75 sec

Shots to Kill, 6.

Yuuuuup. STABBA OP.

i've seen people playing like gods with stabbas.Also when i play love the rage of those getting arrested even though i play more poorly.But i do this in fight club.I mostly play fc now that i am farming joker tickets,like others,so a stabba type for crims wouldn't be bad for fun.That's all. :)

On 6/1/2018 at 3:12 PM, ManiVII said:

Create a corrupted enf. (JUST BE ENF)  good luck with your "sugerency/wishes".

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Police lights and sirens no, maybe a crim lights and sirens. (diferents sounds etc)

Give me a train horn on my Crim Pioneer and I'll be happy

On 6/2/2018 at 5:59 AM, ElectroStingz said:

I think the best option would be to give everyone baseball bats, then when you see that LTL enforcer rush them from all sides and start playing ball.

That sounds fun as hell

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

I demand ram raiding for my enforcers as well. With no ability to be witnessed cause you know cops are always right. Seems fair.

or maybe enough people have chars on both sides to know how crappy LTL in comparison to lethal is and therefore just tell your to git gud, because that is truly the fitting response to people having trouble with LTL. if you can't beat ltl with an n-tec you really just play bad, thats just the painful truth.

So much truth to this.

Edited by SelttikS

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

Just exited a gun fight, get rushed with a PIG/perc combo :/

And meh, I know I'm bad, don't really care, I just hate the PIG/perc combo specifically, anything else is fair game

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

4 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Just exited a gun fight, get rushed with a PIG/perc combo 😕

And meh, I know I'm bad, don't really care, I just hate the PIG/perc combo specifically, anything else is fair game

The main issue really is just perc grenades, not just for LTL but for the HVR or panic spam. Nothing more than a free 40 damage with one click that you can't escape from.

Just now, Kiida said:

The main issue really is just perc grenades, not just for LTL but for the HVR or panic spam. Nothing more than a free 40 damage with one click that you can't escape from.

That's perc, perc is a pain outside of LTL as well, feels.... like my death was cheap when they get me with that, while I'm here trying to properly cook nades to chuck at them

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

That's perc, perc is a pain outside of LTL as well, feels.... like my death was cheap when they get me with that, while I'm here trying to properly cook nades to chuck at them

Percs have always been somewhat of a gamebreaking problem. The PIG is totally fine though, one of the guns where if you miss your initial shot with it then 9 times out of 10 you're screwed and dead before you can hit the next one or change weapon.

42 minutes ago, Kimotsi said:

i've seen people playing like gods with stabbas.Also when i play love the rage of those getting arrested even though i play more poorly.But i do this in fight club.I mostly play fc now that i am farming joker tickets,like others,so a stabba type for crims wouldn't be bad for fun.That's all. 🙂

So.... Punish the good, because of the weak.... You should be in charge of weapon balancing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiida said:

Percs have always been somewhat of a gamebreaking problem. The PIG is totally fine though, one of the guns where if you miss your initial shot with it then 9 times out of 10 you're screwed and dead before you can hit the next one or change weapon.

Pfft, someone snuck up on me and hit me, they missed the 2nd one while I was retaliating

I respect them for not throwing a perc though. He didn't seem like he was trying hard though

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

22 minutes ago, Kiida said:

people forget percs have a 0,7sec throw animation, so theyir 400dmg is slower thansome wepaons ttk, and that doesn't includes flight time and getting the other 600 damage done as well.

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

people forget percs have a 0,7sec throw animation, so theyir 400dmg is slower thansome wepaons ttk, and that doesn't includes flight time and getting the other 600 damage done as well.

0F0203C577FCDE17DFE23C80010520205E607693

:classic_wink:

I mean, it's moreso for the PIG-perc and HVR-perc combos, and dropping one as you die. There's just no escaping that in close range. It's always been a broken mechanic.

Edited by Kiida