Salammbo

Today i was farming.....

I'm confused by the title. Is the OP the hacker? Was he farming himself? Perhaps dual-boxing??? This requires further investigation.

13 hours ago, Occitan said:

Hello everyone, yes again another topic about cheats, but I would like to understand, today I was farmed by a guy who cheats so much that he reminds me MrEpicGoat so my question is: how Battleye does not arrive to detect it. This is my day off, I'm having fun, if I get smashed by a good player it's not a problem but with this type of guy  it's too much, do something the guy is on Citadel, @WitchQueen put it on his last video and today it is still here ... I saturate, I want to trust in the new team, but  ... I saturate.

i m only going to talk about this and my opinion about it. 

i see that witchqueen has mentioned and showed a cheater. and i understand that is some sort of name shaming. stil i don't think battleye is doing a bad job at this. battleye keeps known cheats from login in on the servers. so thats a variaty of cheats that can be detected. but we all know cheats are there to be updated like every other Game. so there wil be cheats going trough battleye.

also i got nothing against the Goat and i can understand what he did to this game. a lot of poeple stil have trauma's of this. but apb has been in a bad name and its easy to spot certain poeple trying to create a name like him. 

i myself don't know why its fun to hack on a game. and i m totaly against modding games. just play the game how it is build and leave all the 3th party tools outside and if u arent happy with those things. just get a stress ball or hit your screen if u are raging so much. 

LO is doing its job. and if it isn't fast enough for u than hitting your screen when u see that guy is the best option. 

also to the LO company - i would suggest making a site like Metabans. where people can look up names and see how well they did on there games- it wil be also an easyer way to see stats how good a player is or how obvious a player plays with shots.

I think that make a mistake by posting to have a response from the staff, thank you for the humor of some, thank you for the opinion of others, GM or admin, please close!

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

My bad fam, what exactly is your experience again?

You know what, before I answer that, I want to know what your experience with it is. Do you work for them? Do you know everything about the internals of BE? Do you have thousands of hours of experience with programs that run BE?

You want to make yourself appear so superior to everyone else yet you provide zero background. I can tell you, from my 17,000+ hours of experience with Arma (and it's internals, such as the SQF format), that both architectures are different from each other. You will see vastly more cheaters in ArmA 2 than you will in ArmA 3, even though Arma 3 is much more populated, yet with very little differentiation in the server modes.

So there's my experience. Wheres yours?

i measure in at 7.25 inches

oh this thread is about something else, my bad

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i measure in at 7.25 inches

oh this thread is about something else, my bad

4xhHcQI.gif

Cheats are kinda like those addons that Warcraft uses. BattlEye learns of the latest cheats so gets updated to deal with them. The cheat coders realise their cheat doesn't work anymore so the coders have to re-code their cheats and the cycle continues apart from in theory it should get harder and harder for the cheat programmers.

But the process takes time as does the manual banning etc. Even with video evidence there may be some other reason for it thatnhas to be investigated/checked first. The video owner might have had a really bad connection etc so time is needed to gather more than one source of evidence.

Oh to anyone who saw my last video though (thanks!) Please note that I didn't name anyone. I was simply showing some of my own personal gameplay footage whilst talking about bans. 😉

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 7:30 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Welcome to 32-bit. BE basically isn't doing jack shit right now about cheaters. Only thing it really does is detect cheaters who used a detected method of cheating. Anyone who's smart enough to bypass it is scot-free until the reports start flowing. But even then it'll take fucking ages with Support being so backed up. Maybe when 64-bit BE comes along it'll actually be able to detect and ban cheaters like it's supposed to.

Go ahead and downvote me, yall know its the truth anyway. Hence why there's still speedhackers around even though you wouldnt see any of that shit with a statistics-based anticheat.

Agreed Battle-eye have only a eye for 32-bit, its useless at moment its to easy to by-pass,

Have trust in little orbit, they will find a fix and solve the problem for the most part.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

Welcome to 32-bit. BE basically isn't doing jack shit right now about cheaters. Only thing it really does is detect cheaters who used a detected method of cheating. Anyone who's smart enough to bypass it is scot-free until the reports start flowing. But even then it'll take fucking ages with Support being so backed up. Maybe when 64-bit BE comes along it'll actually be able to detect and ban cheaters like it's supposed to.

Go ahead and downvote me, yall know its the truth anyway. Hence why there's still speedhackers around even though you wouldnt see any of that shit with a statistics-based anticheat.

you are wrong, and don't know what you're talking about.

refer to my previous posts because im getting real tired of typing this shit out so an idiot can understand it.

when you say you understand anticheats, and particularly battleeye.

you aren't wrong about 32 bit being less effective, and while it is a significant difference, its not the end all be all of detection.

and most of the idiots in here thinking googling battleeye bypass means its easy, which is literally the same thing as googling aimbot, you get a lot of results but you don't immediately think its easy to get past every anticheat.

I also know you're gonna ask this so i'm gonna answer this.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:36 AM, NotTheEnforcer said:

You know what, before I answer that, I want to know what your experience with it is. Do you work for them? Do you know everything about the internals of BE? Do you have thousands of hours of experience with programs that run BE?

You want to make yourself appear so superior to everyone else yet you provide zero background. I can tell you, from my 17,000+ hours of experience with Arma (and it's internals, such as the SQF format), that both architectures are different from each other. You will see vastly more cheaters in ArmA 2 than you will in ArmA 3, even though Arma 3 is much more populated, yet with very little differentiation in the server modes.

So there's my experience. Wheres yours?

I don't work for them, I had a roommate for three years who worked in the industry. No, but, I know about the technology they use, considering they set the standard in the anticheat industry right now, so, pretty much every "mainstream" anticheat company if you will takes ideas and methods from others, and it's pretty easy to notice that a good business will have its competitors watching them, and what made BE what it is today is the way it detects cheats with heuristics like certain anti-malware programs detect new forms of malware with heuristics.

You don't have any experience outside of ARMA and basic server/community administration and likely content creation, not sure why you bothered even writing the latter half of that paragraph.

Edited by Thaumaturge

On 1/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, Occitan said:

I think that make a mistake by posting to have a response from the staff, thank you for the humor of some, thank you for the opinion of others, GM or admin, please close!

Someone see that or not ?

1 hour ago, Occitan said:

Someone see that or not ?

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

@SpuzvaBob @Lixil

This gentleman would like his thread closed. 

Sorry for the delay, I've closed it now.

~@mayii

• Like 2