YourSister

any1 else dreamed about apb?

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:50 AM, YourSister said:

reality setting in after a nice dream. rip.

I once dreamed I was in the san paro park running over enemy hvr user

That must been satisfyng.

My dreams are quite a pain in the patootie (lol), i dreaming that im about to shoot an enemy but that enemy never die also if i empty an full mag on him and i rage like no Tomorrow :classic_angry::classic_laugh:

Every now and then I get the most fucked up, weird, APB dreams.

I dream that I'm driving cars that don't exist in the game, in parts of the map that don't exist, while there's a shitload of neon signs and lights everywhere.

Also, I'm not playing on my PC, but on an oversized 3DS, somehow. And I end up on top of buildings, lookingdown at the neon hellscape that is my distorted dreamworld APB.

I get these dreams at least once or twice a month, and I haven't really played since 2015.

Why.

Dreams about some game might be clue that you are maybe... well too much invested in it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mitne said:

Dreams about some game might be clue that you are maybe... well too much invested in it.

I dreamt about Saints row 1 on xbox 360 and I hadn't touched it in along time 😛

32 minutes ago, xFelicia said:

I dreamt about Saints row 1 on xbox 360 and I hadn't touched it in along time 😛

Keyword: Might be clue

i dreamed of getting unbanned and enjoying the game. Then i checked my email as soon as i woke up. Still the same reply from "Puck" 

that was years ago, before LO took over.

1 hour ago, Wilt said:

i dreamed of getting unbanned and enjoying the game. Then i checked my email as soon as i woke up. Still the same reply from "Puck" 

that was years ago, before LO took over.

Don't you dare insult the guidance of the wise god puck.

Yes few times, most of my dreams were on Baylan. This game is number one for me since 2011, there's no substitute.

Lol happened today after many years. Dreamt of new engine being tested. In the dream there were new weapons and vehicles too even a motorcycle (I know it's not happening). I guess it's the hype of new devs actually doing something and informing us of progress, let's hope it does not end up like it did with g1...

Odd night tho, like I don't dream often but this night I had 3 dreams all of them interesting. 1st about apb, 2nd and 3rd about a friend of mine who I go lifting together, in 2nd one he was a girl. I told him that and he was like "dafuq did u smoke last night" I swear I didnt smoke anything that night tho lol