TackoGirl

After The Release from the JMB 21 :'D

Sure that if LO is trying to cancel all the mistakes of G1, continuing the JMBs doesn't sound that great...

• Like 2

btw this is no hate, I spent $ 100 for the JMB 21 and I love all the jock boxes, 😄 I love it when you win something, or not :'D

Edited by TackoGirl

I wonder if we can get the Eu involved into the joker box "loot boxes scheme, and get it bannable.

5 minutes ago, Kivron said:

I wonder if we can get the Eu involved into the joker box "loot boxes scheme, and get it bannable.

As i noticed, you talk about that gambling stuff.
When you gamble you can lose or win stuff. (Thats the bannable one).
But some lootboxes (overwatch, apb etc) give you everytime stuff for the cash you spend. Even if its crap.

Thats why OW is still there with the lootbox scheme.
So i don‘t believe this scheme here is against the EU stuffies. Edited by Fumiku

Matt addressed this back when they first took over. Since the laws in Europe haven't changed much since then I'd presume his statement is still the current way they'll handle it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BF II also had lootboxes that gave you crap, yet now it's only a box with what you get actually. Not a per chance loot box, where you get the same items over and over.... 
People are going to get addicted like they already do and waste loads, and prolly never loot the gun out of the box after many, many, unboxings.

Edited by Kivron

1 minute ago, Kivron said:

BF II also had lootboxes that gave you crap, yet now it's only a box with what you get actually. Not a per chance loot box, where you get the same items over and over.... 

Ye because EA was pure trash in terms of Boxes. You paid 60€ for a game, and thats it. Every 2 seconds it asks you to buy this for 30€ or this etc etc etc + these boxes. 
I mean enough is enough.

1 hour ago, Nessie said:

Sure that if LO is trying to cancel all the mistakes of G1, continuing the JMBs doesn't sound that great...

It's specifically joker boxes that generate most revenue from ARMAS.

Personally i'd like to see changes in prizes, every weapon prize should be random including all those 10-15 days prizes.

Also it's disappointing that you can win weapons that you already own permanently.

48 minutes ago, Kivron said:

that's the catch, @xHenryman90x
If you win an item you already have, you should get to roll for the prize again.

I think it would make more sense that you just get the duplicate to be turned into JTs. Still better than having another 3days copy of a perma weapon already owned.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fumiku said:
As i noticed, you talk about that gambling stuff.
When you gamble you can lose or win stuff. (Thats the bannable one).
But some lootboxes (overwatch, apb etc) give you everytime stuff for the cash you spend. Even if its crap.

Thats why OW is still there with the lootbox scheme.
So i don‘t believe this scheme here is against the EU stuffies.
You beat me to it, I was thinking something very similar.

Although rewards from JMBs may sometimes be crap, that 3-day Armas trial is actually what you would get for 99G1C if you had bought it intentionally. So, technically speaking, no one is getting less than their G1C's worth, although I agree that getting trials for weapons you would never use or already have is kind of a huge letdown.

Also, I'd be okay with trials of already owned weapons being turned into JTs, but first we would have to estabilish exactly how much in terms of real money are JTs worth. And we also have JT trials of Armas weapons to balance that currency tradeoff around. Edited by Solista2050

i have no issue with joker boxes

tbh i’d like an option to not receive anything but an empty box or a legendary, tired of having to redeem and delete weapon leases to keep my mailbox manageable 

joker ticket option would be cool too