• Like 2

Just now, AsgerLund said:

Do I have to bring my own helmet?

u can borrow my spare, just wipe off the drool before you put it on

17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
18 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Do I have to bring my own helmet?

...just wipe off the drool before you put it on
If I had a quarter every time I heard that, I’d be balls deep in KTTW packs.

why not be balls deep in m-

no hold on thats not right

13 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Mightve gotten an upvote or two if you posted in offtopic.

but then i wouldnt get the attention my parents never gave me

19 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
33 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Mightve gotten an upvote or two if you posted in offtopic.

but then i wouldnt get the attention my parents never gave me

:(

15 minutes ago, indi said:

OP is a noob lol

hey, we were all noob coming out the womb

17 minutes ago, indi said:

OP is a noob lol

1 like = 1 skill point

Cookie is still ahead in the likeability race, hes got a likeability of 18%! @LO Nerf pls

congrats? still dont know who you are is past just being a near-zero quality spammer. id estimate a majority of your playtime is in fightclub and you have almost no real-life responsibilities. the upvotes you give yourself on the forums is the only respect you have of yourself and if it were not for the pointless reputation system, you probably have a just as much of a "talented design" career as fleeting. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Slickmund said:

Cookie is still ahead in the likeability race, hes got a likeability of 18%! @LO Nerf pls

thanks my dood
4wbrMIf.gif

5 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:

congrats? still dont know who you are is past just being a near-zero quality spammer. id estimate a majority of your playtime is in fightclub and you have almost no real-life responsibilities. the upvotes you give yourself on the forums is the only respect you have of yourself and if it were not for the pointless reputation system, you probably have a just as much of a "talented design" career as fleeting. 🙂

The power of assumption is strong with this one.

congrats? still dont know who you are is past just being a near-zero quality spammer. id estimate a majority of your playtime is in fightclub and you have almost no real-life responsibilities. the upvotes you give yourself on the forums is the only respect you have of yourself and if it were not for the pointless reputation system, you probably have a just as much of a "talented design" career as fleeting. 🙂

5JUPqfY.gif Edited by CookiePuss

He is one of those randoms that jumped on the new forums trying to make a name for themselves . dont know who fleeting is though, assuming some one on NA?

heck this thread belongs in off topic which further proves your point...as savage as it was. Where is the chill

1 minute ago, Captain Teemo said:
He is one of those randoms that jumped on the new forums trying to make a name for themselves . dont know who fleeting is though, assuming some one on NA?

heck this thread belongs in off topic which further proves your point...as savage as it was. Where is the chill
What part of making uneducated , ungrounded, pessimistic assumptions about someone else their life based solely on post behaviour is savage exactly? To sum up his story about BXNNXD's life,
  • Finds his posts low quality
  • Assumes he only plays FC (Prejudice, which is wrong, BXNNXD has stated before he enjoys missions mostly, if I recall correctly)
  • Assumes he has no responsibilities in life
  • Assumes he upvotes his own posts to increase like-count
  • Assumes his self respect solely stems from those likes (That sentece was really poorly constructed btw, upvotes you give yourself = the only respect you have of yourself?)
  • Finds the reputation system pointless
  • Assumes he has a fleeting design career
Im sorry, you think of that as savage? And Tennogrineer thinks highly of himself for coming up with that shit?
Should I perhaps do a similar post about him? I can storm up just as ridiculous of a baseless assumption storm with quite a bit more harsh conclusions in there. I dont see the point in giving credit to such toxic behaviour really, but I'd be happy to top him off if thats what you want.

20 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
25 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:

The power of assumption is strong with this one.
no one knows who i am. no one knows who you are. however lets both assume that one of us actually browsed the forums prior to this new pointless system that promotes easy abuse and spamming.

19 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
gif
truth hurts, sorry. i come from forums that actually has a population that can utilize the same system, have an actual quality filter, and decent structure. this forum used to be able to less edgy responses (before the reign of mod squids) with actual discussions. this is an off topic post and im treating it as such.

14 minutes ago, Captain Teemo said:

trust me i know. yes na, anything else would be shaming. 😛
i never posted this much before, but as anxious as i am to hear new apb news, all this spam needs to go. @Lixil used to refer to the rules at the start, now its just a madhouse here again.

3 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
What part of making uneducated , ungrounded, pessimistic assumptions about someone else their life based solely on post behaviour is savage exactly? To sum up his story about BXNNXD's life,
  • Finds his posts low quality
  • Assumes he only plays FC (Prejudice, which is wrong, BXNNXD has stated before he enjoys missions mostly, if I recall correctly)
  • Assumes he has no responsibilities in life
  • Assumes he upvotes his own posts to increase like-count
  • Assumes his self respect solely stems from those likes (That sentece was really poorly constructed btw, upvotes you give yourself = the only respect you have of yourself?)
  • Finds the reputation system pointless
  • Assumes he has a fleeting design career
Im sorry, you think of that as savage? And Tennogrineer thinks highly of himself for coming up with that shit?
Should I perhaps do a similar post about him? I can storm up just as ridiculous of a baseless assumption storm with quite a bit more harsh conclusions in there. I dont see the point in giving credit to such toxic behaviour really, but I'd be happy to top him off if thats what you want.

you seem to know much about him, whos to say you arent assuming or are you going to conveniently switch over? 🙂
most of it was already exposed before, im sure you can post all his spam in one consolidated post for me and try to defend it.

Edited by tennogrineer
  • Like 1

lol you lost me at "I come from forums"

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

warframe? you know the game that has over 100x more players than this? the game g1 even used to host when it was at a rough spot at the start? sorry, i have 200iq insane FeelsWeirdMan

3 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:
warframe? you know the game that has over 100x more players than this? the game g1 even used to host when it was at a rough spot at the start? sorry, i have 200iq insane FeelsWeirdMan
I totally know Snoreframe.
Its the Justin Bieber of shooters.
Maybe go back there with your no fun attitude, you probably fit right in.
pISiwHU.gif

9 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:
11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Anyone intelligent realizes the IQ system, and especially it's form of testing, doesn't even scratch the surface of the depth behind intelligence. Your IQ is as phony to me as the reputation system on the forums is to you, me alike, I never cared for any reputation system. You try to sound clever, but all you come across as is edgy really. You make a lot of grammatical errors, yet you do have higher than average grasp of the language, I would find it fair to assume English isn't your native language and as such I will not discredit you for your mistakes. Your behaviour which comes across as a superiority complex on the other hand, I can not appreciate.

To me you come across as a simpleton who took a liking to anything related to a higher form of intelligence, yet you have no understanding of the implications of said intelligence and the full weight of it's complexity. Edited by Slickmund

Sign in to follow this