Fennel

Worst performing weapons

After playing around with the NL-9 I've really come to appreciate the weapon. Like Fennel mentions, past a certain range 40-50 I guess, it feels like it can miss, still rarely, its pretty darn accurate I love that. That is without mods though. I rarely stun at that range anyways since arresting someone becomes troublesome over that distance, but it is usefull to stun the backup of your prime target really. I love the NL-9s ability to chain-stun multiple opponents quite well, where as the CCG can hardly do that.

There's a pre-set NL-9 that has two blue mods that sh*t is broken trust me

NL9 - 40m pikaboo stuns.

SWARM needs to be buffed tho. I like that it can be used at longer ranges because of how accurate it is but on the other hand the recoil of it - absolutely terrible.

8 hours ago, Szambi said:

SWARM needs to be buffed tho. I like that it can be used at longer ranges because of how accurate it is but on the other hand the recoil of it - absolutely terrible.

The recoil will not change, it's the weapon set's gimmick. It's not even bad, just different and requires you to not just mindlessly spray like every other gun.

11 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
The recoil will not change, it's the weapon set's gimmick. It's not even bad, just different and requires you to not just mindlessly spray like every other gun.
that would make sense if the swarm was actually better at anything than other LMGs, but as it is now, it’s just another downside on an already subpar gun
  • Like 1

Just now, BXNNXD said:
that would make sense if the swarm was actually better at anything than other LMGs, but as it is now, it’s just another downside on an already subpar gun
Six shots to kill like NSSW, while retaining most of the anti-vehicle capability the ALIG has. Once you take the time to learn how to control the recoil, the gun is damn good.

13 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Six shots to kill like NSSW, while retaining most of the anti-vehicle capability the ALIG has. Once you take the time to learn how to control the recoil, the gun is damn good.
horizontal recoil is inherently uncontrollable 
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
horizontal recoil is inherently uncontrollable 
Except that it follows a pattern, which means there's no prediction involved and thus it can be controlled.

49 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Except that it follows a pattern, which means there's no prediction involved and thus it can be controlled.
last time i used the swarm (prolly a year ago, so maybe my memory is shot), the recoil went both left and right, with no predictable pattern 

On 7/22/2018 at 6:39 AM, AsgerLund said:

Remote Detonator and Percs appears to be in a pretty weak spot right now compared to the meta.

Buff ‘em. Buff ‘em NAOW.

delete all

Edited by Yood

one of the best series of weapons Stabba . I don't understand why there's no alternative for criminals .

Edited by Yood

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
last time i used the swarm (prolly a year ago, so maybe my memory is shot), the recoil went both left and right, with no predictable pattern 
Dunno what to tell you. I run with HS3, IR3, and Tagger, and never really have any problems controlling it (unless panic'd, like getting caught out at a corner or something). It's definitely not a primary you run as a main weapon (it's closer to the reactionary nature of the ALIG, than it is to the active nature of the NSSW), but within its niche I see great results from the few people who use it.