45 minutes ago, LilyRain said:
9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

why even ban if it makes no difference?

Cheaters will cheat anyway

gj5vn.jpg

You didnt get the point or you're just a hypocrite as ScamPuss . . .

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

why even ban if it makes no difference?

That is one of the philosophical questions of video game bans, and one that has no definite answer.

25 minutes ago, Sayori said:

Suddenly, "a multi-year ban for those kinds of mistakes seems punishment enough.". What a coincidence, they just decided that this is long enough punishment.

You do realize that it is possible for people to change, right? Granted, not everyone will, and it's debatable whether those that possess the capacity to change are the majority or minority. However, the fact remains that some people do, and it's morally acceptable to give those people redemption.

31 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

gj5vn.jpg

Friend I don’t know if something is lost in translation, but I never know what you are talking about. 

29 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That is one of the philosophical questions of video game bans, and one that has no definite answer.

You do realize that it is possible for people to change, right? Granted, not everyone will, and it's debatable whether those that possess the capacity to change are the majority or minority. However, the fact remains that some people do, and it's morally acceptable to give those people redemption.

People don't really change, they just follow the path of least resistance. If creating new accounts feels more restrictive than playing legit, they'll play legit. Giving them their old account back negates that feeling.

I can see the future. This new anti-cheat will have another wave of "false" bans, and LO will unban everyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friend I don’t know if something is lost in translation, but I never know what you are talking about. 

Here of "Lost", it's the embarrassment of how much this game and Little Orbit has sunk down so much it'll make laugh a stuffed chicken inside a Oven ... Same for the bs you're writing for years, " Friend "

Edited by PingOVER9000

3 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

What point would that be, the delusion that banning Cheaters or keeping them banned would stop them? Are you not aware of the simple fact that Cheaters don't need any permanent account to do their thing?

Let's be real. If you were amongst those that got falsely banned, would you agree to stay banned.... Be the sacrifice in order for throwabble cheat-accounts to stay banned?

We both know your answer to that is no. Therefore, you're the hypocrite here.

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Here of "Lost", it's the embarrassment of how much this game and Little Orbit has sunk down so much it'll make laugh a stuffed chicken inside a Oven ... Same for the bs you're writing for years, " Friend "

I’m sorry I just don’t understand you. 

if all eac bans are now being reviewed manually to catch false bans, why can't the same method be used for previous bans to determine which ones were false bans?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vsb said:

if all eac bans are now being reviewed manually to catch false bans, why can't the same method be used for previous bans to determine which ones were false bans?

Manual review requires manual effort by a person. With LO being comprised of only a few people, it's obviously not feasible to manually review the probably thousands of banned accounts to find the handful that were actually falsely banned. It's much more reasonable to just globally unban all banned accounts, and then review new bans as they happen. Not a complicated thing to understand.

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Manual review requires manual effort by a person. With LO being comprised of only a few people, it's obviously not feasible to manually review the probably thousands of banned accounts to find the handful that were actually falsely banned. It's much more reasonable to just globally unban all banned accounts, and then review new bans as they happen. Not a complicated thing to understand.

if they’ve had thousands (lmao) of bans in the last 7 months then they’re going to have thousands of bans moving forward as well lol, either they can handle a review of past bans or they can’t handle it and future manual bans are going to be fucked anyway

11 hours ago, vsb said:

future manual bans

Won't be any manual bans, not for hacking. Only people gonna get banned now are those that speak out against 

hackers. Which means me. 

But all you hacker helpers keep running your mouths in chat.

Do You think You Own chat. 

Do You really think you're fooling people to be running multiple pc and have 

Your second pc as your 'Buddy in Training' That You are allegedly Teaching.

Your error in thinking is that If you ward Mack off chat that you win some popularity points

with all the blatants. All this has done is show your allegiance to the hackers.

The only thing You're doing is keeping me from spending, and the way I see it. 

Matt condones the actions of these toxics and the hackers. 

Keep it up, I could always clone you. Be real ez. I got 4 slots im not even using.

You gonna look awful funny telling yourself to shut up. 

Thats why I say Toxics, Golds, Hackers Hate fun, hate anyone in chat thats not hacking. 

I think Matt gets the same jollys off of letting toxics into bronze district as the hackers do 

by hacking, he seems to think back stabbing his customers is an acceptable way to run a business. 

Now I realize that Matt probly doesn't personally know all these hackers and toxics, but he did this. 

And deserves to take part of the blame. Every line of toxic chat, every shot fired by an aimbot or smooth aim.

Each time and or line is partially blamed directly on Matt. Not only did he let them in, he rewards toxicity with Gold. 

I don't much care about my account with the mass of criminals in district, and yes i consider them actual real life criminals. 

I'm putting it down right here, YOU Messed with the Wrong Person. 

So basically put APB once again tried to use a half patootie anti cheat solution that failed epically and instead of actually doing the work to see what was legit or wasnt they let all the hackers once again run rampant in game by unbanning their main accounts. Here is an idea. Start caring enough to have a 0 tolerance policy and get an anti cheat that works, both server and client side. Then have GMs who care about the game to watch it and ban hackers on the spot instead of ones that just babysit, troll and dont do anything. In my 13+ years playing APB and moreso gaming in general I have never seen a company that screwed up as badly as G1/LO, and then repeat the same mistakes over and over.

• Like 2

Since EAC won't be used, and Battleye most likely won't make a return, does this mean we can use DXVK (DirectX to Vulcan translator) and play on Windows 7?

Matt is corrupt, LO is corrupt. 

This is conspiresy to commit wire fraud. The staff are involved. 

It is a conspiresy due to LO being involved with the site selling hax. 

Do to LO bringing toxics and hackers into district to harass the only Legit player. 

@Staff Your childish insults and rhetoric dont scare me, I refuse to spend on armas, 

I will never buy your hacks, no matter how many of your friends you let it, tell me to 

uninstall if I wont buy hax. go ahead ban me, ill be back. I will chase your hacker friends

to the depths of Hell.

At this time I will not turn you in for conspiresy to commit fed wire fraud because the Justice 

dept is extremely corrupt. You have till the US Election to ban and Jail your friends. 

After we Win, I will call the Justice Dept, and not I'm kidding or talking smack. 

I believe crimes have been committed, and I will not withhold that information.

Regardless if you reban or clean up your act's, I will still inform Justice. 

Let them investigate. You people belong in Prison. 

Tfw you are so desperate at 200 players pop, you just lift all banned scum.