Fix matchmaking ffs.

45 minutes of waiting in full districts, with a 2-3 man group

Thanks .l.

right away sir, anything for such a polite post 

12 minutes ago, vsb said:

right away sir, anything for such a polite post 

Out of patience buddy

phook em, they moved my thread, they wont fix anything 

except to phook it up more, thats all they done.

Mod moved my thread so the mod is against the game making any money.

owner don't care, they wont ban hax, they wont fix mm or the car, 

Hell they wont even come to work, I don't see any dev or management staff on 

forum in the Main Social area, all the staff are 'Posers'. ya aint even real.

Just cuz you're mad that You didn't get a Real job at a Real company is no 

reason to come here n screw up our little worthless game. 

Thats right Mack is Mad again, n I aint buying pattootie cuz ya people are 

out to ruin the game before the haxers do it. 

This time the golds n hax din't do it. You 'So-called' Employee's did. 

If I worked at LO the first thing I'd do is bring ya up on charges for 

Time Stealing. I wish i had more nasty stuff to say

• Like 1

🔥LITTLE ORBIT'S MATCHMAKING UPDATE IS KILLING THE GAME!🔥

Is anyone else dealing with the aftermath of Little Orbit's latest "improvement"? I am livid! This matchmaking update not only failed to enhance the situation, but it has completely halted all matches!

Imagine this: you log into the game, ready to battle, spend time with friends, or just relax, and instead, you're greeted with an endless match wait. And it's not just minutes, it's almost a full hour! 🕒

How is this even possible? Little Orbit, you should not have released this update until it was 100% ready! Now players are suffering due to your ill-conceived actions. This is unacceptable! 😡

We demand an immediate resolution to this issue! We want a game we can play, not an endless wait. Little Orbit, listen to your audience and fix this nightmare! #FixTheMatchmaking #LittleOrbitListenUp #WeWantToPlayNow 📢

• Like 1

Instead of creating a separate post, as this post is related to the OTW test server.

The last time I logged into the OTW test server was about a year ago.

At that time, it required a separate APB client install.

Is that still the case, or.......

do you use the standard APB client and then connect to an OTW district.

The post from Staff:Emily on Jan 17th mentioned the OTW testing for matchmaking,

but nothing in the post on how to access.

Not sure what the turnout was for the test, but if the turn out was low,

I'm guessing that LO did not have much to work on for testing purposes.

Any insight would be great.

Thanks

2 hours ago, FunMan said:

🔥LITTLE ORBIT'S MATCHMAKING UPDATE IS KILLING THE GAME!🔥

Is anyone else dealing with the aftermath of Little Orbit's latest "improvement"? I am livid! This matchmaking update not only failed to enhance the situation, but it has completely halted all matches!

Imagine this: you log into the game, ready to battle, spend time with friends, or just relax, and instead, you're greeted with an endless match wait. And it's not just minutes, it's almost a full hour! 🕒

How is this even possible? Little Orbit, you should not have released this update until it was 100% ready! Now players are suffering due to your ill-conceived actions. This is unacceptable! 😡

We demand an immediate resolution to this issue! We want a game we can play, not an endless wait. Little Orbit, listen to your audience and fix this nightmare! #FixTheMatchmaking #LittleOrbitListenUp #WeWantToPlayNow 📢

There fix was making it like every other online pvp game. sit n wait and wait and they hope you buy something off the market while waiting.

Still think tf2 has the fastest match times to this day.

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

There fix was making it like every other online pvp game. sit n wait and wait and they hope you buy something off the market while waiting.

Still think tf2 has the fastest match times to this day.

Next would be commercials in-game while waiting for opposition..

55 minutes ago, Heal said:

Next would be commercials in-game while waiting for opposition..

oh boy i can't wait for apb steamers to tell that this game is sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

36 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

oh boy i can't wait for apb steamers to tell that this game is sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

You mean the streamers with configs that makes APB look like Minecraft? 😄

7 hours ago, Westford said:

Instead of creating a separate post, as this post is related to the OTW test server.

new matchmaking is on production now, so you can just log in and play, it was not possible to test it properly on OTW, thats why there few problems but not as bad as crybabies complain.

We were playing group of 3 golds and wait time is usually around 10-15 minutes, had 5 missions in 2 hours, Group of 2 had very short waiting time, around 1-2 minutes.

For sad jokers, maybe if you would give sime thought to how mm works, you would realize that you will get any match after certain waiting time, but removing your ready state will remove you from que and most likely reset your timer, that will result in restart of whole match searching for you. 

Posted (edited)

Yesterday almost the whole of Waterfront didn't get a mission for about 45-60 minutes. There were like 30 people playing bumpercar at the gas station. Will post screenshots later. It's been like this since a couple of days where this happens a couple of times every day. It's like the matchmaking breaks or something.

Let's also not talk about the ridiculous amount of speedhackers running around last days.

Edited by JohnyCash
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnyCash said:

Yesterday almost the whole of Waterfront didn't get a mission for about 45-60 minutes. There were like 30 people playing bumpercar at the gas station. Will post screenshots later. It's been like this since a couple of days where this happens a couple of times every day. It's like the matchmaking breaks or something.

Let's also not talk about the ridiculous amount of speedhackers running around last days.

the staff only cares to ban people for driving dumptrucks or having american flags on their clothing/cars. they dont care about hackers or fixing the game.

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

phook em, they moved my thread, they wont fix anything

It got moved to suggestions

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/23152-mirage-petition-to-dev/

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

wall of gibberish text

The mental breakdown is real! It's been a day, go outside and touch grass, play something else.

You should be thankful for LO and personally Matt Scott for saving this game and allowing you to play for another 4+ years. 

Right now this game is not profitable and any cut-throat company would simply shut it down, I genuinely believe at this point Matt Scott is keeping this game up out of pity.

Edited by Sayori

I had more fair matches than bad ones with the update solo queuing and playing duo with me a much higher rank than the friend playing with me. Did have a moment of waiting for a match for 5-10 minutes but got a fair one after waiting.

I had only 1 terrible match since this update came out. One enemy on the other team completely dominating us (their entire team left them at some point) and it was just a slog fest

I'm just tired of these 3v3 2v2 or worst 1v1 they're exhausting, boring, and just plain suck to play

10 hours ago, Heal said:

And still complain that the game is to hard? yes them.

9 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

It got moved to suggestions

Exactly, It got Buried so nobody would see it, so that anyone upset 

about the car wouldn't comment and the worthless dev would not have 

reason to add kits or police lights, if the thread got too big. 

Seems the moderator dint like me generating good marketing over their 

Bad marketing. 

You add that too this crock they call MM, which works somewhat when

enough peps of the various threats are k up, but the wait is way longer. 

Add those to the dysfunctional EAC, just seems like they are trying to ruin the game. 

Like they planned it out how to screw it up.

13 horas atrás, JohnyCash disse:

Ontem, quase todo o Waterfront não recebeu uma missão por cerca de 45-60 minutos. Havia cerca de 30 pessoas brincando de carrinho de choque no posto de gasolina. Irá postar capturas de tela mais tarde. Tem sido assim desde alguns dias em que isso acontece algumas vezes todos os dias. É como se o matchmaking quebrasse ou algo assim.

Também não vamos falar da quantidade ridícula de speedhackers rodando por aí nos últimos dias.

Eu concordo, hoje eu não encontrei nenhum, mas ontem eu encontrei cerca de 3 que se teletransportaram atrás das pessoas e continuaram jogando granadas em geral, é horrível não só os hacks de velocidade, mas também o aiEu concordo, hoje eu não encontrei nenhum, mas ontem eu encontrei cerca de 3 que se teletransportaram atrás das pessoas e continuaram jogando granadas em geral, É horrível não só o hack de velocidade, mas também o Aim Assist

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

You add that too this crock they call MM, which works somewhat when

enough peps of the various threats are k up, but the wait is way longer. 

Add those to the dysfunctional EAC, just seems like they are trying to ruin the game. 

My biggest complaint about this "new" matchmaking has been the fact that you'll be matchmaked against 2-3 max level golds and a silver while you're team has a completely new player, 2 low level silvers and maybe a gold player. This kind of MM just deters most new players from ever touching this game. Can't even call backup anymore. I hope that they'll eventually be able to sort it out because I came back after 4 years to see barely, if any positive changes to the game as they're just removing good features like them having made the prestige system completely obsolete as it barely even ties in with the game anymore.

We'll probably never see anything good again considering they can't even add police lights to a new car you pay money for

Edited by tsrx

5 hours ago, tsrx said:

My biggest complaint about this "new" matchmaking has been the fact that you'll be matchmaked against 2-3 max level golds and a silver while you're team has a completely new player, 2 low level silvers and maybe a gold player. This kind of MM just deters most new players from ever touching this game. Can't even call backup anymore. I hope that they'll eventually be able to sort it out because I came back after 4 years to see barely, if any positive changes to the game as they're just removing good features like them having made the prestige system completely obsolete as it barely even ties in with the game anymore.

We'll probably never see anything good again considering they can't even add police lights to a new car you pay money for

they won't ever fix it, the only people capable of fixing the game are high iq ex-players like myself along with competent developers.

Little Orbit has destroyed matchmaking.  I keep seeing 2 silvers and 1 trainee vs 2 gold and 1 silver, group with trainee can't call for backup.  They should put premade groups vs other premade groups.

Merged.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:18 AM, Heal said:

They need to lock the config for this game and only allow you to use in-game options, no more minecraft look that try hards with macros seem to love.