Sign in to follow this  
Zypectrumm

SEPARATE DISTRICT FOR PRO PLAYERS

DAMN IT, CREATE A SEPARATE DISTRICT JUST FOR PRO PLAYERS, I DONT WANNA TO PLAY WITH A BRONZE-SILVER TEAMMATE WHO PLAYS STABBA AND GOES AFK AND GOES 0-10 AGAINST TWO HARDCORE PLAYERS PLAYING TOGETHER. THE GAME HAS BECOME HELL FOR ME, I JUST WANT TO SEE A GOOD TEAM AND A GOOD ENEMY TEAM. CREATE A SEPARATE DISTRICT FOR PRO PLAYERS, LET THE WINNING TEAMS WIN END-GAME JOKER TICKETS. SO I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH FUCKING NOOBS ON MY TEAM SHIT I RAGE ON MY HOME EVERYDAY / NEW MM IS SUCKS

• Like 1

saw on discord i think was Secrets mentionin dat they think about the arrange thing to be a thing in future so there u go

7 hours ago, Zypectrumm said:

DAMN IT, CREATE A SEPARATE DISTRICT JUST FOR PRO PLAYERS, I DONT WANNA TO PLAY WITH A BRONZE-SILVER TEAMMATE WHO PLAYS STABBA AND GOES AFK AND GOES 0-10 AGAINST TWO HARDCORE PLAYERS PLAYING TOGETHER. THE GAME HAS BECOME HELL FOR ME, I JUST WANT TO SEE A GOOD TEAM AND A GOOD ENEMY TEAM. CREATE A SEPARATE DISTRICT FOR PRO PLAYERS, LET THE WINNING TEAMS WIN END-GAME JOKER TICKETS. SO I DONT WANNA PLAY WITH FUCKING NOOBS ON MY TEAM SHIT I RAGE ON MY HOME EVERYDAY / NEW MM IS SUCKS

Yes I've always desired a server like that.

Add also it's restricted to people who've premium or unlocked a decent amount of account rewards and MUST RANK of 200+,  cuz anticheat is total dogsh*t, so server for pro with GM Support must be 24 h for 7 days, EVENTS every 15/30 days . . . and pay these GM, paid them fairly enough to not make they think  of doing a shabby job,  I want a little of little of earnestness in their actions, money is the best fuel and assurance for it.

Edited by PingOVER9000

2 hours ago, Zypectrumm said:

A BRONZE-SILVER TEAMMATE WHO PLAYS STABBA AND GOES AFK AND GOES 0-10 AGAINST TWO HARDCORE PLAYERS PLAYING TOGETHER

I complained, hollered, cried, ranted, sniveled, accused, hallucinated, exposed vast conspiresy, seen the devil ect.

To get LO to resegregate districts, to no avail. So LO knows how much misery they put bronze/silver players in.

For the most part people are right in saying We don't have the population to put segregation in place here and now.

If they did, it would be a long long waiting game for both low threat and high threat for missions. 

As it is we are waiting too long with the new mm, however if the server is populated by enough lower threats, 

the mm does seem to work to some degree. 

What I see is that allot of the in district pop is sitting around, 'hanging out' which effects how the mm works.

The damage to the pop has been done long ago, allot of what I see in NA pop are peps from EU and 

Hard-core Pro players, when the NA pop is nearly a full server 50/50, and we had some extra peps for 

Valentines event. So there really isn't a large pop of bronze/silver, it is mostly golds. 

I agree that there should be a place for the casuals and a place for the pro types, but the damage 

to the pop has been done. They need more events and or higher rewards ie cash and jt payouts, organized

activities ect, to bring back some of the lost pop.

I find that if you had a TM who went 0-10 vs golds, and mostly went afk. Well that my friend is a Cahoot.

A conspiresy put on by said golds and TM who are Buddies or somebody is hacking or cheating by screen share, 

and or 'playing EZ to help out said low threat tm. 

Not too far fetched to say some peps are using two computers, and playing both sides of a match at the same time. 

So even if they put in segregation today, the same thing would happen. 

They would simply dethreat in arranged matches to get into the lower threat district n raise hell. 

This is one case where both Solid Golds and Solid Bronze agree, We both hate dethreaters.

I think they should just take threats away, or base it on something other than wins and losses.

I also think that either the threat should be reset each day or week, and or once you've achieved a threat, 

You keep it till the next reset or forever. 

It's easy to solve. The first step is to unlock the ability to exit the mission at any time and assign a fine and loss of experience for this. The second step is to change the principle of operation of the hazard assignment system. Assign a zero danger level at the start of the mission to all players. If the player is clearly superior to the others, he will increase his danger level. Upon reaching the fifth level of danger, the player becomes a target for all players of the opposing faction for several minutes. The death of a player does not affect the cancellation of the fifth level of danger. Read reviews about the game on any website. Public opinion says that the game is good, the customization system is excellent, but it is teeming with cheaters! In fact, these are not cheaters, but people lost in life (APB esports players). The administration is to blame for this state of affairs. They can't fucking figure out what the reason for the unpopularity of the game is. here's a simple example for you - anti-cheat. Six months of work. Reviews do not change - the APB is teeming with cheaters. Dear developers, you are working in the wrong direction! And you can't understand it for several years! Analyze at least something! This stupidity is very annoying!

• Like 1

If only we had a threat system that at 5 made you visible to the entire server and used to be able to kill them even if you werent on their mission

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If only we had a threat system that at 5 made you visible to the entire server and used to be able to kill them even if you werent on their mission

please explain how that would help with OPs problem

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Solo life. 

so you too enjoy randos bitching your not pulling your weight. despite them doing 0-15 while your going 5-7

Pro, hardcore, rage everyday.

lol, your life needs better priorities.

11 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

this was a great feature. It used to give lowbies a chance at winning missions because randoms can show up and kill the veteran players who were completely dominating the match and hitting R5. But then veterans cried so it was removed.

9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

so you too enjoy randos bitching your not pulling your weight. despite them doing 0-15 while your going 5-7

You know it! 

1 hour ago, illgot said:
13 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

this was a great feature. It used to give lowbies a chance at winning missions because randoms can show up and kill the veteran players who were completely dominating the match and hitting R5. But then veterans cried so it was removed

It would be nice to have that back. specially since they didn't replace or change the joker daily jobs that give jt for killing a N\P 5.

Ya the golds won't like it, but they got it coming for dominating. They don't like it cuz it can cause the other team to win at the last 

minute, where the 5 would have held out n won. 

The other problem with N 5 was if you were stealing, and either You or another crim went N5, the other crim could kill you and take 

your loot and cash. Crim's will be Crim's. But since desegregation nobody is stealing like that anymore.

Why because we would steal in Green or Bronze district so golds couldn't come n ruin it for us. 

A crim could steal his/her way thru the lower levels much quicker than playing missions, even if you made 

no effort and took the L, with premium you still only got bout 1000 xp n like 400 bucks, in the same time 

that it would take to steal 1000 xp n 3000 cash with the multiplier 2x.

Cash isn't such a big deal once you get up level 60+, but before that You need money to buy anything,

guns, cars, hair and cloths. 

You would think stealing is an easy thing, a thief needs to learn how to steal, where to steal what, and when to 

drop your loot and launder your cash, just as a cop needs to know where crim's like to steal, where the crim's contacts are, 

how to lay in wait around the laundry, how to witness, ect. 

It is sorta unfair for cops because the only ways to gain xp depends on criminals leaving stolen cars or loot, or being witness'.

There should be a chop shop somewhere where the cop could go and 'Find a stolen car and go turn it in, just as the crim has 

a daily job for 'finding and stealing 5 dump trucks or cabs. The cop should have a similar Daily job and it be there for the cop to

come up in xp. Without these things, the game is simply a sandbox

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You know it! 

I also love it when the person with 1 or zero kills keeps trying to kick the person carrying the match.

• Like 1

This game doesn't have competitive APB dude it's just a casual game, you and no one is not professional this even sounds like an LMAO joke, if you feel frustrated playing solo make friends, or look for games with real Ranked mode.

On 2/23/2024 at 10:42 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

I complained, hollered, cried, ranted, sniveled, accused, hallucinated, exposed vast conspiresy, seen the devil ect.

To get LO to resegregate districts, to no avail. So LO knows how much misery they put bronze/silver players in.

For the most part people are right in saying We don't have the population to put segregation in place here and now.

If they did, it would be a long long waiting game for both low threat and high threat for missions. 

As it is we are waiting too long with the new mm, however if the server is populated by enough lower threats, 

the mm does seem to work to some degree. 

What I see is that allot of the in district pop is sitting around, 'hanging out' which effects how the mm works.

The damage to the pop has been done long ago, allot of what I see in NA pop are peps from EU and 

Hard-core Pro players, when the NA pop is nearly a full server 50/50, and we had some extra peps for 

Valentines event. So there really isn't a large pop of bronze/silver, it is mostly golds. 

I agree that there should be a place for the casuals and a place for the pro types, but the damage 

to the pop has been done. They need more events and or higher rewards ie cash and jt payouts, organized

activities ect, to bring back some of the lost pop.

I find that if you had a TM who went 0-10 vs golds, and mostly went afk. Well that my friend is a Cahoot.

A conspiresy put on by said golds and TM who are Buddies or somebody is hacking or cheating by screen share, 

and or 'playing EZ to help out said low threat tm. 

Not too far fetched to say some peps are using two computers, and playing both sides of a match at the same time. 

So even if they put in segregation today, the same thing would happen. 

They would simply dethreat in arranged matches to get into the lower threat district n raise hell. 

This is one case where both Solid Golds and Solid Bronze agree, We both hate dethreaters.

I think they should just take threats away, or base it on something other than wins and losses.

I also think that either the threat should be reset each day or week, and or once you've achieved a threat, 

You keep it till the next reset or forever. 

District segregation, made Joker pop go from 2-3k to 800-1.5k, in 3 months, and it never recovered. It only went down after that. The issue is that no new content other than a few weapons, and Asylum, was added in almost 10 YEARS. You think that the population is going to stay high, when there's little to no content, no new maps, and no new content in 7-8 years?

Gold has always been too easy to get. I alone can carry bronze/silver players into gold, with a handful of tips, and grouping them for  like 10-15 missions.

The other issue, is that the "pro types" abused the shit out of every bug and glitch to win, and hindered the game drastically with their try hard antics of always needing that win nomatter what, and LO and G1, didn't fix half the glitches EVEN NOW, and the others they fixed years too late.

Segregation when it was put in place, put every cheat, tryhard, and hacker into one place, sure, but it also destroyed clans, preventing anyone with any semblance of skill, from grouping and mentoring new players. 3 months after segregation ended, I went into silver, and the silvers and bronzes were stupidly worse than the bronzes/silvers pre-lock, to the point it was just pathetic.. My clan died from Gold lock. 100 pop clan with  a max of 20-30 members active at once different days, went to effectively dead with maybe 6 on... in 3 months during gold lock. So no, I will never pretend gold lock or "threat segregation" was or is a good thing. I see the issue with LO/G1 not fixing glitches, broken areas, broken missions, and no new content.

However, we the community also shot ourselves in the foot. We said we wanted the engine upgrade, and to put content aside until then. That same engine upgrade won't happen to the degree that it was supposed to and so we got a half upgrade, and no content after 4-8 years of waiting.

So yeah... We can blame the golds and segregation, but the pop was never going to last with threat seg in the first place. The biggest issue, is no new content and no good tutorial. 3rd biggest factor is just the community was toxic af and hoping for change that ended up not quite coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Popped in for a match yesterday. I got 6-8 kills, maybe 4-6 deaths, 1 gold both sides 2 silvers. Their gold and 1 silver rq. I havent played consistently in years, and the last time i played a mach was months ago, Im not even half as good as I used to and had 2 rqs.... Soooooooo..... yeaaaah people just going to quit over anything this point.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

On 2/23/2024 at 1:21 PM, Zypectrumm said:

all the pro players quit the game already. it is too laggy and too many cheaters to play competitively. the only "pro" players remaining are just cheaters and cheater defenders. you are crazy if you think this game is playable, its just who can exploit desync vehicle bugs better than the enemy wins. and then who has the better cheats.

Merged.

On 2/24/2024 at 11:31 PM, Selfless said:

This game doesn't have competitive APB dude it's just a casual game, you and no one is not professional this even sounds like an LMAO joke, if you feel frustrated playing solo make friends, or look for games with real Ranked mode.

they did do a tournament for APB but it was just all cheaters and hosted by cheater defenders LOL.

Merged.

On 2/23/2024 at 1:37 PM, TheMessiah said:

saw on discord i think was Secrets mentionin dat they think about the arrange thing to be a thing in future so there u go

yikes

On 2/24/2024 at 10:09 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

It would be nice to have that back. specially since they didn't replace or change the joker daily jobs that give jt for killing a N\P 5.

Ya the golds won't like it, but they got it coming for dominating. They don't like it cuz it can cause the other team to win at the last 

minute, where the 5 would have held out n won. 

The other problem with N 5 was if you were stealing, and either You or another crim went N5, the other crim could kill you and take 

your loot and cash. Crim's will be Crim's. But since desegregation nobody is stealing like that anymore.

Why because we would steal in Green or Bronze district so golds couldn't come n ruin it for us. 

A crim could steal his/her way thru the lower levels much quicker than playing missions, even if you made 

no effort and took the L, with premium you still only got bout 1000 xp n like 400 bucks, in the same time 

that it would take to steal 1000 xp n 3000 cash with the multiplier 2x.

Cash isn't such a big deal once you get up level 60+, but before that You need money to buy anything,

guns, cars, hair and cloths. 

You would think stealing is an easy thing, a thief needs to learn how to steal, where to steal what, and when to 

drop your loot and launder your cash, just as a cop needs to know where crim's like to steal, where the crim's contacts are, 

how to lay in wait around the laundry, how to witness, ect. 

It is sorta unfair for cops because the only ways to gain xp depends on criminals leaving stolen cars or loot, or being witness'.

There should be a chop shop somewhere where the cop could go and 'Find a stolen car and go turn it in, just as the crim has 

a daily job for 'finding and stealing 5 dump trucks or cabs. The cop should have a similar Daily job and it be there for the cop to

come up in xp. Without these things, the game is simply a sandbox

Once again LO listening to the wrong ppl and not the community

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggsestions section of our forums.

- Azukii