Sign in to follow this  
Yapopal

Obeya CR762 is broken.

Obeya CR762 is broken. Unscrupulous players use this for their own purposes. Please degrade the performance of this rifle.

13 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

Obeya CR762 is broken. Unscrupulous players use this for their own purposes. Please degrade the performance of this rifle.

I dont've time for try it now... for what I understood they've just revert a nerf nobody asked some years ago,  may you or someone make video and show the reasons of your statement?

No. The Obeya is fine, it was simply reverted to how it was before an unnecessary nerf. Unless you'd rather the only competitive long range gun was OBIR again.

Edited by Kiida
  • Like 4

please don't encourage nerfs. They listened to us and now every gun in the game feels like garbage. Request more buffs of other guns and reworks of some others

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

please don't encourage nerfs. They listened to us and now every gun in the game feels like garbage. Request more buffs of other guns and reworks of some others

all guns need a damage + fire rate buff.

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

I agree, but I do like to encourage a change to the AP .45, switch-timer or bolt-timer like the scout has, should balance it nicely.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nyancorp said:

I agree, but I do like to encourage a change to the AP .45, switch-timer or bolt-timer like the scout has, should balance it nicely.

stop

2 hours ago, nyancorp said:

That would do absolutely nothing because that'll be a 0,2 second lockout that prevents you from switching which will do nothing but feel clunky rather than serve as a "nerf" to the gun.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

all guns need a damage + fire rate buff.

IMO All guns in the game need to have their accuracy buffed WAY up. Then rebalanced with recoil. Trying to keep your crosshair on the target is more fun than trying to guess if the bullet is going to hit the target. I also think shotguns and smg's should be reworked so they have to be ADS to use. This would solve the problem of the smg meta as players wont be able to dodge bullets like NEO anymore. And with shotguns it could possibly help with the issue of popping in and out of cover.

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

IMO All guns in the game need to have their accuracy buffed WAY up. Then rebalanced with recoil. Trying to keep your crosshair on the target is more fun than trying to guess if the bullet is going to hit the target. I also think shotguns and smg's should be reworked so they have to be ADS to use. This would solve the problem of the smg meta as players wont be able to dodge bullets like NEO anymore. And with shotguns it could possibly help with the issue of popping in and out of cover.

thats why i used the 45 over the fbw. its actually satisfying to land your shots. unlike fbw which after short range has to spray and pray.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Frosi said:

That would do absolutely nothing because that'll be a 0,2 second lockout that prevents you from switching which will do nothing but feel clunky rather than serve as a "nerf" to the gun.

Then switching from .AP to another weapon should atleast have that 0,2 timer.

22 hours ago, Frosi said:

laughs in obir

4 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Shotguns still have that weird left to right spread? i remeber seeing that were you fire. then the pellets apper and go left to right. it was weird to see a game do that. and i do remember a lot of firing at a person missing every shot because i magically hit the wall left or right of me or some how the team mate i wasn't aiming at

So many buffs and nerfs past the years, yet not any boost of how to get more new players joining the game.. Use another weapon, more players to APB. Thanks.

21 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Shotguns still have that weird left to right spread?

Good question, I love shotguns in games but somehow they always end up feeling really bad. BF4 did it the best imo where if you miss your shot its over for you. But one shot was enough to get a take down. Hard to balance a game around a varying amount of players in a match, 3v3 4v4 5v5. They honestly should pick one then use their decision to balance guns. I personally always liked the matches where there's more players 5v5 or 6v6 where the game is pure chaos. The smaller the match the easier it is to have one side steam roll the other.

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

- Azukii

6 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Good question, I love shotguns in games but somehow they always end up feeling really bad. BF4 did it the best imo where if you miss your shot its over for you. But one shot was enough to get a take down. Hard to balance a game around a varying amount of players in a match, 3v3 4v4 5v5. They honestly should pick one then use their decision to balance guns. I personally always liked the matches where there's more players 5v5 or 6v6 where the game is pure chaos. The smaller the match the easier it is to have one side steam roll the other.

Shotguns are a rare balance i ngames. some like doom have really good shotguns, But most it's like "welp you tried to fire over 5 feet now the spread can cover all of Alaska" and other such wierdness.

And some games like new vegas you need to do a lot of work to make shotguns worth your time

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

Shotguns are a rare balance i ngames. some like doom have really good shotguns, But most it's like "welp you tried to fire over 5 feet now the spread can cover all of Alaska" and other such wierdness.

And some games like new vegas you need to do a lot of work to make shotguns worth your time

There's def ways to make shotguns balanced while also keeping their shotguness. Maybe have it where hip fire accuracy is only going to land you a kill if they are borderline touching you. Then have ads have a good amount of accuracy with a balanced amount of recoil.

There's a reason why everyone is using it now - too good. It needs higher ttk to match OBIR.

People are using it because of the Kevlar trend. Only 6 shots to kill Kevlar 3 users, and you don't have the mobility penalty like with the OBIR.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:13 AM, R3ACT3M said:

they did do some dumb change that made the 1st pellet deal more damage than the 2nd, and so on. which makes zero sense and just defeats the point of shotguns.

11 hours ago, BlatMan said:

People are using it because of the Kevlar trend. Only 6 shots to kill Kevlar 3 users, and you don't have the mobility penalty like with the OBIR.

In the past week I have seen one player with Kevlar and that was in Asylum.