Darkzero3802

Delay When Swapping Weapon In Hand

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Thats exactly the problem... tricking the character animation and the hitbox.

Plus

If you dont see anything wrong with this...

Hmmmmm, decreasing bloom and still firing while hand swapping. Nope nothing wrong here, can fire while ur hand is off the trigger.

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

Thats exactly the problem... tricking the character animation and the hitbox.

Plus

If you dont see anything wrong with this...

theres nothing wrong with it, other than doing that in any kind of actual gunfight will ruin any chance you have of aiming

the only thing swapping hands affects is the animation

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

theres nothing wrong with it, other than doing that in any kind of actual gunfight will ruin any chance you have of aiming

So doing that while hip firing with a PMG wont do anything? You dont need to aim with every weapon in the game u know.

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Ogre(or any pointman cj3)+cqc+swaping hands.

Do you still not seeing the problem? Do i need to spoon feed you, my little pony?

Some minds work so slow that really makes me question whats wrong with evolution.

Edited by Excalibur!

hmmmm....

here's a suggestion...

how about instead of adding unnecessary mechanics to slow down the game and make it less responsive and more difficult....

we fix the fucking problem instead (whatever the hell it is all i see here is people screaming at eachother)

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Ogre(or any pointman cj3)+cqc+swaping hands.

Do you still not seeing the problem? Do i need to spoon feed you, my little pony?

Some minds work so slow that really makes me question whats wrong with evolution.

it will still move your crosshairs, what gun you're using doesnt really matter lol

go ahead and spoon feed me, since i fail to see any advantage besides maybe making it harder for a person relying on the animations to track you

11 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You dont need to aim with every weapon in the game u know.

yeah that about sums up this thread i think

Just now, BXNNXD said:

it will still move your crosshairs, what gun you're using doesnt really matter lol

go ahead and spoon feed me, since i fail to see any advantage besides maybe making it harder for a person relying on the animations to track you

yeah that about sums up this thread i think

Exactly the point, u fail to see the flaw

So are you asking they add equip time to when you shoulder switch weapons?

If they're gonna do some shit like that, they'd need to add a one point sling to make it faster if you wanna make this related to things irl.

Im starting to think that at least for the creation of threads, your threat should be shown.

God damn this one made my head hurt.

27 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

i see fake golds everywhere in this thread

I see someone whose salty and has to hate on everyone. What does threat have to do with anything on the forum?

2 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I see someone whose salty and has to hate on everyone. What does threat have to do with anything on the forum?

when you post like a silver plays it has a lot to do with the forum

Just now, BXNNXD said:

when you post like a silver plays it has a lot to do with the forum

Threat means nothing. Its not a legit reason to be toxic in game or on the forum. If you feel like it does then plz go elsewhere cause its not welcome.

My god. I swear the average intelligence level of this forum gets lower everyday.

So it turns out you two actually are serious.

Camera switching has literally zero benefit at all on bloom or htibox. In fact it is a negative to be spam switching because it just makes it harder for you to aim and see.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

#SilverConspiracyTheories

#threatdoesntmatterstophating

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

#threatdoesntmatterstophating

Says the dethreater.

... gottem

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Says the dethreater.

... gottem

I'm 90% sure he doesn't actually dethreat and just flickers between the two naturally.

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm 90% sure he doesn't actually dethreat and just flickers between the two naturally.

Nah, he'll run SNR only to dethreat, then pretend its not dethreating.

Edited by CookiePuss

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Nah, he'll run SNR only to dethreat, then pretend its not dethreating.

'I was just acting stupid'

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Says the dethreater.

... gottem

You ever seen me dethreat? Plz im not that low of a person to throw missions cuz I wana stomp on low lvls. At least I play missions regardless of whats going on and I rather have a balanced match as its fun.

12 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Threat means nothing. Its not a legit reason to be toxic in game or on the forum. If you feel like it does then plz go elsewhere cause its not welcome.

threat means a lot - when you dont even have to fire a shot to get and stay gold it makes me question why someone with so few brain cells or so few fucks to give about the game wants to suggest changes

alternatively we could just ask the staff to pin this thread to every post you ever make so everyone can see you shouldnt be taken seriously

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

You ever seen me dethreat? Plz im not that low of a person to throw missions cuz I wana stomp on low lvls. At least I play missions regardless of whats going on and I rather have a balanced match as its fun.

Yes.

I have seen you gold in bronze running SNR only in order to lose threat.

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

threat means a lot - when you dont even have to fire a shot to get and stay gold it makes me question why someone with so few brain cells or so few fucks to give about the game wants to suggest changes

alternatively we could just ask the staff to pin this thread to every post you ever make so everyone can see you shouldnt be taken seriously

If I didnt care I obv wouldnt be here right now now would i? I just dont care for the current threat system and how bad it is nor do I care to "try hard" in the main districts. Still doesnt mean ppl should go around harassing others based off their threat, its just not cool and drives away new players.

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes.

I have seen you gold in bronze running SNR only in order to lose threat.

I normally run snub only in the main districts nowadays, as I said before I can care less about my threat in the current system nor do I care about trying outside FC. After 3500hrs theres no reason to be in the main dist other then to fuck around. At least im not harassing anybody and the only time I pull a primary is when I see a hacker.

Edited by Darkzero3802