Sign in to follow this  
Rolhen

I miss the OLD APB :(

The title says it all. : (

Yes, it is a very constructive topic. : )

Edited by Rolhen

2 hours ago, Rolhen said:

The title says it all. : (

Yes, it is a very constructive topic. : )

No idea what you're talking about bru... the game is pretty much the same OLD APB since release except less population and that's due to the balance of new contents and scam promises of both the last publishes've owned and own APB.

this game is basically a time capsule, the biggest changes in 10 years of apb are damage dropoff and population decrease lol

actually crazy that you could confuse an open beta gameplay video for current day if you weren’t paying attention 

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I Say We Riot

Riot was such a bad idea no one played more then 2 rounds

8 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

Riot was such a bad idea no one played more then 2 rounds

Because was lookin like Fortnite with all this purple/green etc colors which was too different for the usual apb player and the main reason/most important-there wasnt much point of playn it.Wasnt givin u exp so u cant lvl up contacts or anything else important

I liked the map design dou with all the changes in the middle of the map and there was player spectatin which was in some sort of beta state but still was nice feature.

In the end-people didnt recognize it cause wasnt very clear wat this thing actualy is-some sort of weird BR mode or some sort of weird apb mode.Anyway i think still have potential if theres some changes

Edited by TheMessiah

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Because was lookin like Fortnite with all this purple/green etc colors which was too different for the usual apb player and the main reason/most important-there wasnt much point of playn it.Wasnt givin u exp so u can lvl up contacts or anything else important

I liked the map design dou with all the changes in the middle of the map and there was player spectatin which was in some sort of beta state but still was nice feature.

In the end-people didnt recognize it cause wasnt very clear wat this thing actualy is-some sort of weird BR mode or some sort of weird apb mode.Anyway i think still have potential if theres some changes

Main issue i ran into was the winners were always the same people, using discord to commuincate with each other meaning randoms or people with no friends had no chance. so riot turned into a get friends or get fucked game mode with little to no reward. Now if it did let you upgrade contacts that would be a new fun way to break up the mundane game play

2 hours ago, CatInTuxedo said:

Remember when we used to have christmas event? Good old days...

Don’t we have that every year?

(im sick with Covid so forgive me if I am incorrect)

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

im sick with Covid

Ya we all got it too, went to see the cancer doc, n brought home covid,

fortunately I din't get a strong version. I'm telling u this to give a lil advice.

Try some tooth paste on and under your tongue, takes that nasty taste out.

Try not to swallow it, it be bad on the stomach, but put some n dont rinse,

just spit the excess out.  try to tilt head back n get some in the tonsils, then hawk 

it out n spit. Be like menthol when u breath, toothpaste is better than covid taste. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Don’t we have that every year?

(im sick with Covid so forgive me if I am incorrect)

Well it seems like we won’t have it this year. Maybe I am wrong and it is still coming but if I remember last year it was released on 14th december. Right now it is 17th december and nothing was announced yet. One more thing if it will be released I hope there will be written everything you can earn during it. Just read about Halloween Event 2023 on APB news there was not written what you will earn by shooting red and purple pumpkins.

Old APB had a wanted system that wasn't neutered and the aggressive out of bounds system didn't exist. Those 2 things alone are pretty substantial changes from the current game.

I'd kill for "classic" 2011 apb servers. Something what runecape did with it's "oldschool" servers. Funny how the old version of the game now has 10x amount of players. Maybe this could revive or at least bring back some players to apb. I'd be fine with leveling a new char and not having any armas items there... As a bonus 2011 apb ran at a steady 100 fps on my old patootie pc.

I'd also kill for a true 2006 or even 2005 version of runescape too 😕

Edited by Weaboos
  • Like 1

APB in 2023 is like Bizarro World. None of my friends log on anymore. Servers laggier than ever (basically unplayable). Constant tweaker spam. Matching against the same handful of trolls and goblins. A totally different game from what we experienced back in the day. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:43 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

I Say We Riot

We tried Riot and everyone hated it apparently.   TBH though I really enjoyed it.  I think dropping weapons was fun while it lasted too lol.

I also think having a reason to log in and dailies would help people keep coming back and maybe, just maybe, give free to play players literally fucking anything worthwhile to entice them to keep striving for more. ( tutorial is still fucking useless btw )

I miss an old N-HVR 762. Playing APB now is like playing Counter Strike without AWP...
I understand that it was OP, but the way it got nerfed is bullshoot. It is the most boring weapon to play now.

• Like 1

The old apb days are forever lost. But the games in the old days were really fun. The old people sometimes come back to play only to realize that there is nothing left that made the games good. Almost no new content, few players, infested with cheaters. no action against cheaters. Players were unbanned from fairfight and honored in the forum. As an old player, you don't need to know more than that in APB today.

• Thanks 2