VanilleKeks

Inquiry into recent APB banwave

On 10/1/2023 at 11:59 PM, Deadliest said:

Alright thanks for your input, but what about manual bans? can LO staff tell the difference?

manual bans(they might have to 'clear' the ban list i.e. hit the ban button for accounts that reach the flag threshold) for cheating don't really happen. I'm sure LO might look at evidence(video/clips) if someone has already been flagged by the anti-cheat but for the most part both LO and G1 don't/didn't resort to manual bans for cheating unless your name was known.

Edited by MonkaS

You guys legit got me to reinstall the game to check if I was banned 

I wasn't 

uninstalling

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 3:03 PM, Deadliest said:

Yea it’s strange to see someone who’s been in game for 10 years + not known for cheating ends up banned while few others are still cheating lol classic apb.

I use NordVPN to play apb and I believe most players use exitlag to reduce ping + better routing.

The concerning part is not the program itself but the IP address that they assign you with and if EAC or LO set to flag these previous banned players IP address it may automatic flagged those accounts who are using it legit  

Can anyone in LO confirm this is true?

why are you asking LO to confirm anything they literally have no developers lol. all they have is volunteer janitors who don't get paid whose job is to pretend that LO is active or doing anything so they can get more armas sales.

• Like 1

Just do what I did.

Step 1: Make people ragequit

Step 2: Log on the next day and get 10008'd
Step 3: Email support about it

Step 4: Acknowledge that support will not help you

Step 5: Perform a chargeback on every possible transactions you can

Step 6: Remain banned

Step 7: Wait 8 years for the game to be picked up by a new publisher/dev studio

Step 8: Enjoy your account with all the items you had previously purchased

1 hour ago, OliverB said:

Just do what I did.

That is called fraud and can get you jammed up legally.

26 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

it’s not fraud and it won’t get you “jammed up”, whatever that means 

13 hours ago, Nabiki said:

Fraud? When a company removes your access to content you have paid for and refuses to elaborate on why your access was removed, you are well within your rights to request a refund. If they do not cooperate, then let your credit card company deal with it. 

If you believe a game studio will take someone to court, when they don't even reside in the same country, over anything under 20k, you are either delusional or have no knowledge of how things works when it comes to expenses related to a civil issue. 

14 hours ago, OliverB said:

Just do what I did.

Step 1: you are making their customers quit in which they can now counter sue you for loss of earnings and future loss of earnings.  Not to mention its also possible to sue for revenue loss for cheating since there is data to show that cheating has a negative impact on population/revenue. If you share cheats further incriminates you to which the potential financial loss increases. 

Step 5: initiate a charge back, by purposly getting yourself banned is considered fraud, in which again they can counter sue for legal fees and time and work spent on fighting the case.  The fact that you initiate the charge essentially is setting yourself up for a big fall. Its like breaking into sombodys house, trashing it and sueing them because you stubbed your toe on their table.

Best of luck with that....   I hope you have a very very good lawer, which i expect you wouldnt because a very very good lawyer would run a mile from this.

13 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Step 1: you are making their customers quit in which they can now counter sue you for loss of earnings and future loss of earnings.  Not to mention its also possible to sue for revenue loss for cheating since there is data to show that cheating has a negative impact on population/revenue. If you share cheats further incriminates you to which the potential financial loss increases. 

Step 5: initiate a charge back, by purposly getting yourself banned is considered fraud, in which again they can counter sue for legal fees and time and work spent on fighting the case.  The fact that you initiate the charge essentially is setting yourself up for a big fall. Its like breaking into sombodys house, trashing it and sueing them because you stubbed your toe on their table.

Best of luck with that....   I hope you have a very very good lawer, which i expect you wouldnt because a very very good lawyer would run a mile from this.

My brother in Leboyce, what is with all those assumptions?

1) When in the world was it proven that I cheated? Better yet, how would they go about proving that BY NO MISTAKES OF THEIR OWN, I caused them significant financial losses due to using LTL on very abusable Joker crims?

2) How on earth can you, of all people, can be so certain that I intended to be banned.

3) G1 or LO had/has absolutely not the kind of money or time to sue someone in a different country over a couple thousand dollars. Just because you can demand the other party to repay your legal fees ABSOLUTELY doesn't mean a judge would deem that acceptable. 

4) I don't "have" a lawyer, but I'm satisfied with the one that represented me in a defamation case against my previous HOA. 

8 minutes ago, OliverB said:

My brother in Leboyce, what is with all those assumptions?

1) When in the world was it proven that I cheated? Better yet, how would they go about proving that BY NO MISTAKES OF THEIR OWN, I caused them significant financial losses due to using LTL on very abusable Joker crims?

2) How on earth can you, of all people, can be so certain that I intended to be banned.

3) G1 or LO had/has absolutely not the kind of money or time to sue someone in a different country over a couple thousand dollars. Just because you can demand the other party to repay your legal fees ABSOLUTELY doesn't mean a judge would deem that acceptable. 

4) I don't "have" a lawyer, but I'm satisfied with the one that represented me in a defamation case against my previous HOA. 

I promise you that you will lose the case. Just by your post alone can justify intent to cause fraud, not to mention tell other people how to do it. If you did have a lawyer he would now tell you to be quiet, delete everything you posted.

49 minutes ago, OliverB said:

Fraud? When a company removes your access to content you have paid for

Thats not Fraud, and for this convo it would be Wire Fraud relating to virtual goods.

Not that I agree or oppose You, But You signed a EULA that says they can change anything,

add or remove content and or virtual goods. They can change your pioneer into a stick of gum

or simply remove pioneers from the game.

I consider aimbot hackers to be guilty of Federal Wire fraud, where LO is the victim.

I cannot be the victim even though I have spent money on weapons that are inert now due to hackers.

The guy that writes the hacks in only guilty of tax evasion if he's in the USA and selling them. 

The Hacker/player is only guilty of violating game rules unless it can be proven that the hackers

intent was to directly dissuade Me personally from spending money.

This being an attempt to De-Fraud LO from My purchasing. 

The only people that can prosecute a Federal Crime is a Fed Court, backed by Fed investigators.

n We know from Current Events the Feds are only after Patriots and Good Guys.

So even if LO contacted the US AG it would fall on deaf ears. 

You have to remember who these people are, most Fed Agents are guilty of Treason

27 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

I promise you that you will lose the case. Just by your post alone can justify intent to cause fraud, not to mention tell other people how to do it. If you did have a lawyer he would now tell you to be quiet, delete everything you posted.

LOL

Listen, I'm sorry you failed to understand the comedic aspect of my post, but this is even funnier. You ARE convinced that I planned on Little Orbit unbanning everyone YEARS later. LMFAO

Any lawyer would look at this situation and laugh/tell you to go spend your money elsewhere.

Edit: @MACKxBOLAN I know where you are coming from, but you know contracts are constantly challenged for various reasons. Ultimately, my credit card company gave me my money back. because they probably did not receive any response from G1 at the time. I honestly couldn't care less about what happens to this account, but the other d00d doesn't quite understand the concept.

Edited by OliverB

3 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Thats not Fraud, and for this convo it would be Wire Fraud relating to virtual goods.

Not that I agree or oppose You, But You signed a EULA that says they can change anything,

add or remove content and or virtual goods. They can change your pioneer into a stick of gum

or simply remove pioneers from the game.

I consider aimbot hackers to be guilty of Federal Wire fraud, where LO is the victim.

I cannot be the victim even though I have spent money on weapons that are inert now due to hackers.

The guy that writes the hacks in only guilty of tax evasion if he's in the USA and selling them. 

The Hacker/player is only guilty of violating game rules unless it can be proven that the hackers

intent was to directly dissuade Me personally from spending money.

This being an attempt to De-Fraud LO from My purchasing. 

The only people that can prosecute a Federal Crime is a Fed Court, backed by Fed investigators.

n We know from Current Events the Feds are only after Patriots and Good Guys.

So even if LO contacted the US AG it would fall on deaf ears. 

You have to remember who these people are, most Fed Agents are guilty of Treason

bro knows the name of a single criminal charge and suddenly he's johnny cochran

18 minutes ago, OliverB said:

Edit: @MACKxBOLAN I know where you are coming from, but you know contracts are constantly challenged for various reasons. Ultimately, my credit card company gave me my money back. because they probably did not receive any response from G1 at the time. I honestly couldn't care less about what happens to this account, but the other d00d doesn't quite understand the concept.

You do know you literally just incriminated yourself with your above posts.

54 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

lol i very much doubt LO would sue, several big namers who got banned by FF all did chargebacks and they never got sued for it. furthermore with little orbit being in a dire financial situation over getting sued over the rights to some shit tier game that nobody cares about along with losing 700k in an nft scam and with the ceo disappearing for over 6 months (again, for the 2nd year in a row lmao) nothing will happen

1 hour ago, OliverB said:

LOL

Listen, I'm sorry you failed to understand the comedic aspect of my post, but this is even funnier. You ARE convinced that I planned on Little Orbit unbanning everyone YEARS later. LMFAO

Any lawyer would look at this situation and laugh/tell you to go spend your money elsewhere.

Tiz here. I hate gaming in general now but I still check this forum a few times a year to continue seeing how this game goes. We are forever lost in the spaghetti code and bad marketing. Best wishes to you brother

Edited by OvermoderatedForum

On 10/6/2023 at 4:47 PM, FakeBungo said:

why are you asking LO to confirm anything they literally have no developers lol. all they have is volunteer janitors who don't get paid whose job is to pretend that LO is active or doing anything so they can get more armas sales.

I wasn’t expecting any response anyways