Sign in to follow this  
RandyRat

How about stop lyin'?

Well. Little Orbit bought APB in 2019. What they do for that game? Remove threat oriented districts? Nice. Thank you. Add EAC that's not workin'? Nice. Thank you. Give to every hax users second chance to usin' hax but now without punishment? Nice. Thank you. Scare away all new players? Nice. Thank you. 
Matt, how about stop lyin' that your team work? How about a start workin'? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

LO/MATT  - D o E S N  ' T  -   R E A D - F O R U M

LO/MATT  - D o E S N  ' T  -     C A R E - P L A Y E R S

😟

• Like 5

Agree with both posts above me.

Not only did he ruin the game letting golds into bronze, removing the working anticheat.

Make us wait 5 years for an anti cheat that doesn't work.

But its real obvious he has no consideration for the players

He does not show up for work, does not read the forum nor the many messages

sent to him through this forum, are still showing 'Unread'.

There are NO Updates regarding additional content, levels to play, efforts to tune the Anti-Cheat.

Zero updates on LO progress coming from Matt or one his Lieutenants. 

And Zero is how much I will Spend 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PingOVER9000 said:

LO/MATT  - D o E S N  ' T  -   R E A D - F O R U M

LO/MATT  - D o E S N  ' T  -     C A R E - P L A Y E R S

😟

He doesn't even like money. I don't get it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

He doesn't even like money. I don't get it.

More the fact they dont like money ,  better tell they DON'T like spending any money possible  and thinking the next BS of the year...

Better  conserve the money for wasting in lawsuit and robbing other developing games studio of their games maybe?.. I dont know probabily only them are sure it's worthy behaving like that...

On 9/20/2023 at 8:01 PM, RandyRat said:

Well. Little Orbit bought APB in 2019. What they do for that game? Remove threat oriented districts? Nice. Thank you. Add EAC that's not workin'? Nice. Thank you. Give to every hax users second chance to usin' hax but now without punishment? Nice. Thank you. Scare away all new players? Nice. Thank you. 
Matt, how about stop lyin' that your team work? How about a start workin'? 

While i agree with everything that you are saying. I do not believe somebody would purchase something in order to make it worse. I believe their heart was in the right place. and tried out some new features that the community just didnt take to.  I too would have given people accounts back as an olive branch. Even though it annoyed me no end to see certain names who got away with cheating, cheat selling and griefing for years. Yet players who stayed through all the mess hoping to see change didnt get rewarded for any of it.

Threat segrigation worked and servers were full,why was this ? Mainly because it was Players Ungrouped Vs Players Ungrouped, the oppertunity to have fun, casual players vs casual players. Whilst silver servers were pre-made teams. I will give you an example. I have been playing this game since G1 took over. I only ever play Play Ungrouped. There are players that i only ever see in Social District. I have only ever played against them and never with them.  Now if i start a new character and i go into a team. All the golds /abandonmission and i am left 1V1 . I created a new character the other day, the golds abandoned mission 7 times in a row. To make it even, just switch off this feature. G1 switched off 1 v 1 pretty much over night

All people want from this game is a little fun and fairness. There is the other group of players that dont want the fairness as it gets in the way of their fun.

Cheating, well thats just out of hand now and gone beyond a joke.

• Like 3

Irresponsibility annoys me. We bought the game, spent money and a lot of time solving serious problems with the engine and anti-cheat. Then they broke the basis of the rules of this game - the selection of enemies, did not set up anti-cheat, and merged. It's stupid, very stupid.

You can also give players a choice with whom to fight. Just unlock the exit button of the mission with the enemy. You can also add barrel overheating or increase blooming for macro weapons. This will solve the problem... A week of work.

Edited by Yapopal

There must be option to choose ur opposition.List with all current players/groups playn in the district(in ready,in mission or not)So u can choose to wait pressin K by the average way or u can challenge to a match similar player/group to ur threat.Or just a option to wait till u get only such opposition without been dispatch vs otheres.So many things can be added/changed..but with always these deadbeat companys-cant happen

p.s. yes the phasing matchmaking sort of making these things but when...

Edited by TheMessiah

Appoint me director of APB. I'll bring you a lot of money. And if it doesn't work, then no one will be upset. Matt, you don't really care, do you?

2 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Appoint me director of APB.

WOAH chill out kid...

Here for resolving the problems of APB like the adding new contents need a studio or at least a little team squad with some competence or having eaten their dose of sh*t in coding, so a squad with experience in game designing, graphic designing, balancing/ testing/ developing... passion for the game alone unfortunately is not enough, need time, money and different team than LO devs, because until now they have focused in all other priorities or they're just incompetent... or probabily both.

Edited by PingOVER9000

6 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

WOAH chill out kid...

Here for resolving the problems of APB like the adding new contents need a studio or at least a little team squad with some competence or having eaten their dose of sh*t in coding, so a squad with experience in game designing, graphic designing, balancing/ testing/ developing... passion for the game alone unfortunately is not enough, need time, money and different team than LO devs, because until now they have focused in all other priorities or they're just incompetent... or probabily both.

be quiet pls

13 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Irresponsibility annoys me. We bought the game, spent money and a lot of time solving serious problems with the engine and anti-cheat. Then they broke the basis of the rules of this game - the selection of enemies, did not set up anti-cheat, and merged. It's stupid, very stupid.

You can also give players a choice with whom to fight. Just unlock the exit button of the mission with the enemy. You can also add barrel overheating or increase blooming for macro weapons. This will solve the problem... A week of work.

Sets macro to shoot slower so weapon blooms less

On 9/27/2023 at 2:19 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Agree with both posts above me.

Not only did he ruin the game letting golds into bronze, removing the working anticheat.

Make us wait 5 years for an anti cheat that doesn't work.

But its real obvious he has no consideration for the players

He does not show up for work, does not read the forum nor the many messages

sent to him through this forum, are still showing 'Unread'.

There are NO Updates regarding additional content, levels to play, efforts to tune the Anti-Cheat.

Zero updates on LO progress coming from Matt or one his Lieutenants. 

And Zero is how much I will Spend 

i have noted. It seems like it's just ritual running this clown care. most of the others have just poofed. and as for gms? well they can do little more then fuck all when on and have to report to our lovely support group

7 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

i have noted. It seems like it's just ritual running this clown care. most of the others have just poofed. and as for gms? well they can do little more then fuck all when on and have to report to our lovely support group

The GMs are just other players with GM titles. Then there's the gm in training title, that also has whispers blocked. What's the point of having them if they can't do GM stuff?

1 hour ago, BlatMan said:

The GMs are just other players with GM titles. Then there's the gm in training title, that also has whispers blocked. What's the point of having them if they can't do GM stuff?

to scare the stupid

1 hour ago, Queen of Love said:

Restore 2012 version entirely.
/Solved

5 shot kill FBW. Instant shoot OSMAW. Spam resupply button while next to vending machine to shoot obir faster than SHAW.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

5 shot kill FBW. Instant shoot OSMAW. Spam resupply button while next to vending machine to shoot obir faster than SHAW.

Don't Forget the Flying Rockets with Vegas stunts at full speed 😂😂 

(damn LO and especially G1, We were all agree for nerf, but also for  the community wish, at least for some events, they release the pre-nerf version of Osnaw...  ofc it has never happened -.-)

• Like 2

On 9/30/2023 at 11:13 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Don't Forget the Flying Rockets with Vegas stunts at full speed 😂😂 

(damn LO and especially G1, We were all agree for nerf, but also for  the community wish, at least for some events, they release the pre-nerf version of Osnaw...  ofc it has never happened -.-)

Thats great, it reminds me of Quake Clan Arena. Rocket jumps and Rocket kills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2023 at 12:52 AM, Y2Venom said:

Thats great, it reminds me of Quake Clan Arena. Rocket jumps and Rocket kills.

Yeah if we think all it has born just from sort of exploits it make rocket jumps more awesome than they are, because it fee like rocket jumps are something born and created directly from players not developers XD, and in APB it was an epic mechanic,  totally deserved the nerf but osnaw pre-nerf it still has a unforgettable charm..

Wished LO at least for events or certain event unlocked the Osnaw pre-nerf without wind-up time.. But well they can, they could but they dont 😟

On 9/29/2023 at 6:52 PM, cowhorseman said:

to scare the stupid

I mean jeeze you don't really know nothing about nothing yet you gonna talk like you in the know.

All fun and games until someone gets clapped then they will be in the know and stay silent about it.

Threat merge killed this game from me. Can't even learn from any of my encounters it's just die repeat and become fodder for the golds until i call it quits. Not sure if it was the right decision to merge the district to save one region when newbies or returning players can't even get breathing room to know the mechanics.

• Like 1

Now we have two empty regions. Although I am wrong, there is still a population in the European part.  Caustic as concentrated hydrochloric acid.  They use a macro on the gun and Ursus or OSCAR. They run from side to side like they're in a frying pan. And they are sincerely surprised by the death of an 8 ball or an explosive package. 

I do not know for whom the developers are preparing new contacts. It's pointless. Beginners and old players will not stay in the game for a week with such a caustic online. The current status of the developers is a smiling monkey with his hands covering his eyes.

• Like 1